Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Podcast not found in Search

(Sorry for the cross post, really not sure where to post this topic) Hello,I have recently submitted my Podcast (The Burn Up) and was previously able to find it when searching for the producer (Burn Up Media), but not when searching for it's title.No...

• Casual Listener
  •  (Sorry for the cross post, really not sure where to post this topic)   Hello, I have recently submitted my Podcast (The Burn Up) and was previously able to find it when searching for th...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help asap

why am i not able to change my email address on here also when i try to reset my password i do not receive any email to do so why?

• Visitor
  • why am i not able to change my email address on here also when i try to reset my password i do not receive any email to do so why?
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANNOT LOGIN ANYMORE

PlanPremiumCountry Netherlands Device:Oneplus 5 and pcOperating SystemAndroid pie and windows 10 My Question or Issue Ok so i got home today, i wanted to listen to some music, opened Spotify but i needed to login (on both my pc and phone) . I had not...

•   PlanPremium Country  Netherlands  Device: Oneplus 5 and pc Operating System Android pie and windows 10   My Question or Issue  Ok so i got home today, i wanted to...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset: Username provided not associated with active spotify account

Plan: FreeCountry: MalaysiaDevice: Redmi Note 5Operating System: Android Oreo My Question or IssueI have tried resetting the password using the methods taught on the community forum. For example, right clicking the link and pasting on an incognito wi...

•   Plan: Free Country: Malaysia Device: Redmi Note 5 Operating System: Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I have tried resetting the password using the methods ta...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Share" ... "with family member(s)" please

Please add a "With Spotify Family Members" on the Sharing selector screen! Why? We used to use one shared spotify account, with playlists we shared. Then we bought a family account (for a number of reasons), and even though some things are better, so...

• Regular
  • Please add a "With Spotify Family Members" on the Sharing selector screen!   Why?   We used to use one shared spotify account, with playlists we shared.    Then we bought a ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old email adress

I can’t log in to my Spotify account on my new iPad. I know the user-ID but the email I used when registered is not active any more.

• Casual Listener
  •   I can’t log in to my Spotify account on my new iPad. I know the user-ID but the email I used when registered is not active any more.  
  • Carins
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you contact spotify?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceipadOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue how do you contact spotify?

• Plan Premium Country   Device ipad Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  how do you contact spotify?
  • jenjen111
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Hello, my accout was hacked. They changed my email and my password. I only could get into my accout using Facebook. I don't recognize the following email: *snip* and I couldn't change the password. I notice that has some unknown devices using my acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my accout was hacked. They changed my email and my password. I only could get into my accout using Facebook. I don't recognize the following email: *snip* and I couldn't change the p...
  • felipeasf
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t access my artist page

Hey there! I´ve been trying to get my spotify account verified in order to release some of my tracks. The problem here is that i can´t access my artist page for the link that is needed for verification. Either I don´t understand the system, or there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there! I´ve been trying to get my spotify account verified in order to release some of my tracks. The problem here is that i can´t access my artist page for the link that is needed for verificati...
  • kristinmartin24
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs suddenly pending for download

I am on an Android device, and I have Spotify Premium. I have downloaded a couple of playlists which used to show the green arrow next to them. Today, I found myself logged out all of a sudden, which was very weird, since I didn't click "log out on a...

• Regular
  • I am on an Android device, and I have Spotify Premium. I have downloaded a couple of playlists which used to show the green arrow next to them. Today, I found myself logged out all of a sudden, which...
  • Hilgert
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blowing Up My Favorite List After Facebook Deletion

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Android, Windows Desktop)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I had a Facebook account when I start to use Spotify at first. I collected hundreds of songs to my "Favorite List". ...

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (Android, Windows Desktop) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   I had a Facebook accoun...
  • jenjen111
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Mobile number but currently in Spain

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid Ive been trying to set up my account for days and I simply can't. I have a UK number (giffgaff) but I just arrived to Spain and I cannot access my account. When I try to update lo...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android   Ive been trying to set up my account for days and I simply can't. I have a UK number (giffgaff) but ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add members to family plan

I'm thinking to add 2 more famiy members to my Family Spotify Plan but recently I've moved to a new address, so I just wonder when entering the address for confirmations, should I tell them to put the current address or the previous one that I've use...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm thinking to add 2 more famiy members to my Family Spotify Plan but recently I've moved to a new address, so I just wonder when entering the address for confirmations, should I tell them t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country and paying

PlanfreeCountry american but in JapanDevicecomputerOperating Systemwindows 10 I am an american with a US bank card but working on a USAF base in Japan. I want to change to premium account but your systems says I can't. Do not have or can get a Japan ...

• Plan free Country  american but in Japan Device computer Operating System windows 10   I am an american with a US bank card but working on a USAF base in Japan.  I want to cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Email Changed

Recently i booted up my pc to only to find out i was logged out of spotify, when i tried to login it wouldnt let me, so i went to change password, and then i got a wierd message, my email was aparrently not linked to a spotify account. Luckily im par...

• Recently i booted up my pc to only to find out i was logged out of spotify, when i tried to login it wouldnt let me, so i went to change password, and then i got a wierd message, my email was ap...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts on the same email

So I made a spotify account a while ago but deleted it and quickly made another with a slightly different username shortly after, now I have two accounts which are linked but not the same, on my phone I have the correct account, it has my profile pic...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I made a spotify account a while ago but deleted it and quickly made another with a slightly different username shortly after, now I have two accounts which are linked but not the same, on...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting logged out

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOnePlus5t, Asus Predator 15Operating System Android Pie, Win 10Hello,Spotify keeps logging me out since this morning. It actually does either of two things : - It logs me out and asks me to log back in (I log in with Fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device OnePlus5t, Asus Predator 15 Operating System   Android Pie, Win 10 Hello, Spotify keeps logging me out since this morning. It actually does eithe...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Was a rogers Spotify account holder now having issues with the changeover

Hello, I had Spotify premium via rogers wireless, but it switched me to free service and you dont offer VISA DEBIT How do i get my premium back and payments via my VISA DEBIT? The date notified as Feb 18th for the switch over and yet you all did it o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I had Spotify premium via rogers wireless, but it switched me to free service and you dont offer VISA DEBIT  How do i get my premium back and payments  via my VISA DE...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Favourites playlist disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12.0.1 My Question or IssueI just signed up to Premium and now my ‘Favourites’ playlist has disappeared. I’ve tried reinstalling the app, and restarting my device and neither have worked.

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12.0.1   My Question or Issue I just signed up to Premium and now my ‘Favourites’ playlist has disappeared. I’ve tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify chronically Double charging customers!

PlanPremiumCountry: Australia Device(Motorola G, Windows 10 Laptop) I've been double charged by Spotify since June 2018 until present, with the exception of the month of August and July. At 11.99 AUD per charge, I've been overcharged 71.94 AUD. From ...

• Plan Premium Country: Australia   Device (Motorola G, Windows 10 Laptop)   I've been double charged by Spotify since June 2018 until present, with the exception of the month of Aug...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes