Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Constantly log me out BS!

What gives? Both my wife and I both getting constantly logged out. Then I have to reset password. After resetting the password, then it still won't let me log back in. BUT...... I create this fake bullshet account and can log in right away. wth?? My ...

• Visitor
  • What gives?  Both my wife and I both getting constantly logged out.  Then I have to reset password.  After resetting the password, then it still won't let me log back in.  BUT.......
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password link is forever expired

Can no longer log in, so I reset my password. I go to my email and click the reset password link and it immediately says it's expired! I have to create this fake account to even log in to get any help. WTH? A lot of BS to get help, but is there somet...

• Visitor
  • Can no longer log in, so I reset my password.  I go to my email and click the reset password link and it immediately says it's expired!  I have to create this fake account to even log in to...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not connect on new Samsung smart watch

Plan - premium familyCountry - U.S. DeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch Model SM- R810NZKaXAR (and Samsung Galaxy 8 Active)Operating SystemAndroid on the phone, updated, standard updated on the watch My Question or IssueA huge use of my new smart watch will b...

•   Plan - premium family Country - U.S.   Device Samsung Galaxy Watch Model SM- R810NZKaXAR (and Samsung Galaxy 8 Active) Operating System Android on the phone, updated, standard upda...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2018 Wrapped not working

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceMacbook ProOperating SystemOS X 10.14.1 My Question or Issue Spotify Wrapped will not load for me. I just get the following message: Hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try ag...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA   Device Macbook Pro Operating System OS X 10.14.1   My Question or Issue   Spotify Wrapped will not load for me.  I just get th...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Recommended / suggested contents localized for the app's country settings

Background info:I am on a 3-year expat assignment in Argentina, a country in South America. Before I left the US, I opened a free Spotify account hoping to be able to listen to my favorite local music while I was away. I was planning to use the free ...

• Casual Listener
  • Background info: I am on a 3-year expat assignment in Argentina, a country in South America. Before I left the US, I opened a free Spotify account hoping to be able to listen to my favorite local mu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My account was in offline mode and somehow i manage to log out and now i cant log in to my account from my phone cuz it says ure offline be online,how do i turn on the online mode without getting into my account ??

• My account was in offline mode and somehow i manage to log out and now i cant log in to my account from my phone cuz it says ure offline be online,how do i turn on the online mode without getting int...
  • briannaflo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked: email address and password

Country Philippines I would like to report an incident regarding my account. Someone changed my email address to *snip* (not my email address) in my Spotify account and i can't log in because it also change my password. I want to recover my original ...

• Visitor
  • Country  Philippines    I would like to report an incident regarding my account. Someone changed my email address to *snip* (not my email address) in my Spotify account and i can't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account was changed to number instead of name

Hi,A few weeks ago my account all of a sudden shows a number instead of my name while it is still linked to my facebook account. Friends of mine tried to find my account but couldn't find it where they could before.Did I perhaps do something wrong in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A few weeks ago my account all of a sudden shows a number instead of my name while it is still linked to my facebook account. Friends of mine tried to find my account but couldn't find it where ...
  • twochars
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Username switched to numbers

PlanFree/PremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone 6sPlusOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI just noticed that at some point recently my username/account has switched to a series of numbers and my picutre disappeared on my iPhone app and Desktop app...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  USA Device iPhone 6sPlus Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I just noticed that at some point recently my username/account has switched to a ser...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

I lost my account

Spotify PremiumCountry BrazilDeviceiPhone 6 My Question or Issue: Hello there So my problem is basically that I was using my spotify normally and I was disconnected automatically without I do anything.I don't have my password and for some reason the ...

•   Spotify Premium Country  Brazil Device iPhone 6   My Question or Issue:  Hello there  So my problem is basically that I was using my spotify normally and I was dis...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why I can't share music on instagram story.

Why can not I share music only on instagram direct. But I want to share music in instagram story.PlanPremiumCountry ThailandDeviceVivo v5Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or Issue Why can not I share music only on instagram direct. But I wan...

• Why can not I share music only on instagram direct. But I want to share music in instagram story. Plan Premium Country  Thailand Device Vivo v5 Operating System (Android Oreo) &nbs...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant log in

I recently got a new phone and on my old phone I was logged into spotify, and I created my account with facebook. I deleted my facebook account but on my old phone i was still logged in, but now i cant log in with my new phone. I am still logged into...

• I recently got a new phone and on my old phone I was logged into spotify, and I created my account with facebook. I deleted my facebook account but on my old phone i was still logged in, but now i ca...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot find the email linked to account

Hi all, My brother just paid for a Premium Family account. I received the invitation and got the premium features, but he accidentally logged out from his account and cannot access anymore. His account is not linked to Facebook and none of his email ...

• Hi all,  My brother just paid for a Premium Family account. I received the invitation and got the premium features, but he accidentally logged out from his account and cannot access anymore. Hi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre-paid Country Location

Hi,So I currently have a UK account but I use a one year pre-paid code to expire in July. I recently moved to HK for good so I want to change back to HK account, I have entered my new bank detail and it says it will charge me in HKD when the subscrip...

• Hi, So I currently have a UK account but I use a one year pre-paid code to expire in July. I recently moved to HK for good so I want to change back to HK account, I have entered my new bank detail a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Payment details are not offered for change

Hi,under subscription I cannot find any of my payment details. I need to access them for change. How can I find them. I followed the help instructions, but there is not anything....

• Hi, under subscription I cannot find any of my payment details. I need to access them for change. How can I find them. I followed the help instructions, but there is not anything....  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change payment method to another credit card

According to Spotify's support site, you can easily change your payment method by clicking on "subscription" - "update" and after that change your payment method. When I do this, nothing happens. It looks like the page reloads but there is no possibi...

• According to Spotify's support site, you can easily change your payment method by clicking on "subscription" - "update" and after that change your payment method. When I do this, nothing happens. It ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner premium account

I connected my Starbucks Partner premium account but it only worked for a few days, now it’s back to the regular Free account. How do I fix this?

• I connected my Starbucks Partner premium account but it only worked for a few days, now it’s back to the regular Free account. How do I fix this?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My debit card got hacked and destroyed and unable to get a new card for a little bit, can I pay through bank and routing number?

• My debit card got hacked and destroyed and unable to get a new card for a little bit, can I pay through bank and routing number?  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More payment options.

I only have eleven dollars in my account. Can you'll take that for now

• I only have eleven dollars in my account. Can you'll take that for now
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

horrible customer service

My account was hacked ive been emailing some kind of bot about the issue and there asking for a screen shot of my bank statement seems fishy there should be some kind of hotline on there web site after i get this problem resolved ill never use this a...

• My account  was hacked ive been emailing some kind of bot about the issue and there asking for a screen shot of my bank statement seems fishy there should be some kind of hotline on there web si...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes