Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Trouble with logging in

I had to create a new account using a secondary email in order to post this. Something is wrong with my original account: *snip* When I tried logging in, it said the user does not have an active account. I tried resetting the password multiple times ...

• I had to create a new account using a secondary email in order to post this.   Something is wrong with my original account: *snip*   When I tried logging in, it said the user does not h...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

could not log in to email

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 10.) My Question or IssueMy spotify premium account is linked to facebook, however I could not log in to my facebook email because I forgot the password and I tried anything but I could not reco...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 10.)   My Question or Issue My spotify premium account is linked to facebook, however I could not log in to my facebook...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovering an account

PlanPremium trialCountryCanada My Question or Issue I recently made an account, around the beginning of November, so I could listen to music without wifi. I wanted a free premium trial, so I put in all my information and I will be charged in early De...

•   Plan Premium trial Country Canada   My Question or Issue  I recently made an account, around the beginning of November, so I could listen to music without wifi. I wanted a fre...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account Shows that it is associated with fido,

My account was associated with Fido, But I have asked the fido to cancel that, but it still shows that my account is associated with fido. please help me with that

• My account was associated with Fido, But I have asked the fido to cancel that, but it still shows that my account is associated with fido. please help me with that
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Label Account

Hello, I want to create my Verified Label Account on Spotify, I am registered with an Account but the Username only has letters and numbers, How can I change my username into a real username? like CVPAgency? and how can I verify my label?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I want to create my Verified Label Account on Spotify, I am registered with an Account but the Username only has letters and numbers, How can I change my username into a real username? like CV...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to stop payment.

So I paid for spotify through another e-mail that I can't get into either the e-mail account for the spotify and I can't get into the spotify account. I am tired of paying for something that I can't even log into and use. What do I do in this situati...

• So I paid for spotify through another e-mail that I can't get into either the e-mail account for the spotify and I can't get into the spotify account. I am tired of paying for something that I can't ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged but no premium (tried the troubleshooting page but didnt work)

Plan Premium Country Vietnam Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi, I recently found out that I've been charged monthly by Spotify, but Im not getting premium, I've tried all on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Vietnam Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I recent...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my premium?

Hi everyone. I just bought today Premium for students. The problem is that I don`t have premium but money have been taken. What Am I supposed to do?

• Hi everyone. I just bought today Premium for students. The problem is that I don`t have premium but money have been taken. What Am I supposed to do?   </mod snip payment details>
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Deactivation

So, I want to start all over on my Spotify and just completely begin a new account. I have tried to delete my Spotify account permanently, but my cancellation email is not coming in. It is a Spotify account that was made with Facebook, but I just wan...

• So, I want to start all over on my Spotify and just completely begin a new account. I have tried to delete my Spotify account permanently, but my cancellation email is not coming in. It is a Spo...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi how can I change country settings ? Moved from Canada to Belgium, I can't change account settings

Hi I recntly moved from Canda to Belgium and I'm not able to change my account settings. I can't change my credit card because it doesn't accept my Belgian card and I can't change country without changing my payment method. Any suggestions ?Thank you

• Hi I recntly moved from Canda to Belgium and I'm not able to change my account settings. I can't change my credit card because it doesn't accept my Belgian card and I can't change country without cha...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not able to change my country location

I have looked at the issues from other users and tried to use the answers from their questions to solve mine, but with no luck... I am not able to change it under subscription or under my profile. please help

• I have looked at the issues from other users and tried to use the answers from their questions to solve mine, but with no luck... I am not able to change it under subscription or under my profil...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account problems

I have premium account which is paying every month but I didn't use premium account.It seems free account. But there is account like in linked my Facebook account. But I am not also entering this account. Please help me .It's complicated. According t...

• I have premium account which is paying every month but I didn't use premium account.It seems free account. But there is account like in linked my Facebook account. But I am not also entering this acc...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Borrar cuenta de Spotify

Hola, necesito ayuda quiero borrar una cuenta de Spotify, la cual tiene un correo electrónico, para usar éste en una cuenta premium que tengo ... se puede hacer ?

• Hola, necesito ayuda quiero borrar una cuenta de Spotify, la cual tiene un correo electrónico,  para usar éste en una cuenta premium que tengo ... se puede hacer ?
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium student account got paid but it's also free

Hello everyone,I appealed spotify student premium account on Thursday 04.00 am. My student account verified and ı got paid the price.but still my account is a free version and got the sheerid email. I clicked the apply email and steer payment screen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,I  appealed spotify student premium account on Thursday 04.00 am. My student account verified and ı got paid the price.but still my account is a free version and got the sheerid e...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade

Hello, Ich would Like to upgrade my Premium Spotify Account to Spotify Family. Do I have to cancel my account before or how does the transaction work? I dont want to pay twice. Best Regards. Nils

• Hello,   Ich would Like to upgrade my Premium Spotify Account to Spotify Family. Do I have to cancel my account before or how does the transaction work? I dont want to pay twice.  &...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double charged

How come Spotify charge me twice a month, two different totals? It's been going on for months. It annoys me that I can't get any contact or help from the company. Anyone who has the same problem?//Nate

• How come Spotify charge me twice a month, two different totals? It's been going on for months. It annoys me that I can't get any contact or help from the company. Anyone who has the same problem? //...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not abroad

When trying to log in it won't let me and asks if I am enjoying my trip and that I need to inform Spotify on the website. I'm not abroad though...

• When trying to log in it won't let me and asks if I am enjoying my trip and that I need to inform Spotify on the website. I'm not abroad though...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

My money cut but i did not premium . Both twice

• Casual Listener
  • My money cut but i did not premium . Both twice
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account name and image changed

It changed to "emily grace" or something like that, what the **bleep**? is my account hacked? i changed my password and do quit from everywhere but i dont know how to change the name, i did change the image.. what the **bleep**?

• It changed to "emily grace" or something like that, what the **bleep**? is my account hacked? i changed my password and do quit from everywhere but i dont know how to change the name, i did change th...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes