Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to unlink songkick from Spotify

PlanPremiumCountry Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue How do I unlink songkick from my Spotify account?In general I think permissions should be much more granular eg sharing of podcasts and music histories should require separate agree...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  How do I unlink songkick from my Spotify account? In general I think permissions should be mu...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify thinks I'm abroad when I'm not

I've signed up for Spotify in Indonesia and am currently Indonesia yet I'm unable to log in as it gives the window "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I have already confirmed that the locations on both my IP address and Spotify profile ma...

• I've signed up for Spotify in Indonesia and am currently Indonesia yet I'm unable to log in as it gives the window "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days".   I have already confirmed tha...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change facebook account on my iphone

I logged in another facebook account in my Spotify app of my iPhone.Who could help me that I could change my facebook account?

• I logged in another facebook account in my Spotify app of my iPhone. Who could help me that I could change my facebook account?  
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Italian phone moved to US not allowed to use Spotify???

My wife moved to US and her phone is an iphone purchased in Italy. When I added her to the family plan, she is unable to use Spotify here due to some issue with Privacy Terms. What can we do to fix this? Settings on her phone? Itunes? What is Spotify...

• My wife moved to US and her phone is an iphone purchased in Italy. When I added her to the family plan, she is unable to use Spotify here due to some issue with Privacy Terms.    What can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect

Hi., im just asking. How to connect my new spotify acct to my fb? I forgot my old spotify account and it was connected to my fb account,. Now every time i connect my new spotify to my fb it say's that the fb acct i was try to connect are already conn...

• Hi., im just asking. How to connect my new spotify acct to my fb? I forgot my old spotify account and it was connected to my fb account,. Now every time i connect my new spotify to my fb it say's tha...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404

Bonjour, possedant un compte Spotify depuis plusieurs mois, aujourd’hui impossible de me connecter, et j’ai toujours le meme message d’erreur avec l’erreur 404! Comment faire? merci

• Bonjour, possedant un compte Spotify depuis plusieurs mois, aujourd’hui impossible de me connecter, et j’ai toujours le meme message d’erreur avec l’erreur 404!    Comment faire? &n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I hear a bell sound and "This is for you" before my tracks play...

Whenever I am playing a track on Spotify I hear a bell sound before the song starts and a short message "This is for you" before the song starts. It is creeping me out and I now think my Spotify got hijacked.

• Music Fan
  • Whenever I am playing a track on Spotify I hear a bell sound before the song starts and a short message "This is for you" before the song starts. It is creeping me out and I now think my Spotify got ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Join account

Help, it's possible join a Facebook account and a mail account in one?

• Help, it's possible join a Facebook account and a mail account in one?
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Create password for my Account

Hello! I'm trying to change my account login method to use username and password but having troubles with emails.Spotify e-mails never arrived on my hotmail account.I know that Hotmail is a pain for some domains. Messages are discarded from server wi...

• Hello!   I'm trying to change my account login method to use username and password but having troubles with emails. Spotify e-mails never arrived on my hotmail account. I know that Hotmail i...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Birthday Wrong

The birthday on my account is wrong. It says I can only edit it on Facebook, yet the birthday on my Facebook account is correct. Help appreciated!

• Casual Listener
  • The birthday on my account is wrong. It says I can only edit it on Facebook, yet the birthday on my Facebook account is correct. Help appreciated!
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Hi everyone, I'm getting charged twice for my account and I don't know how to contact Spotify and don't know how to fix this problem. CheersJohn

•    Hi everyone, I'm getting charged twice for my account and I don't know how to contact Spotify and don't know how to fix this problem.    Cheers John 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

PlanPremiumCountry United States DeviceIphone8 Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue hello! Im trying to cancel my subscription but I don’t know ny username or password. My username is only my first name and when I click forgot password it sen...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States  Device Iphone8  Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue  hello! Im trying to cancel my subscription but I don’t know ny...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the Editor's Pick and Genres/Mood selection

Hi, Since spotify became available in my country (Tunisia) its overview section became total garbage, i don't understand how with all the data available on users they are still assume that every single person who lives in a semi-arab-speaking country...

•   Hi,  Since spotify became available in my country (Tunisia) its overview section became total garbage, i don't understand how with all the data available on users they are still assume ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't login to my Spotify account

I can't login to my spotify account, because i can't remember the password and i can't get acces to the email that was used. The account isn't connected to Facebook. I can only remember the username and the e-mail.

• I can't login to my spotify account, because i can't remember the password and i can't get acces to the email that was used. The account isn't connected to Facebook. I can only remember the username ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Résiliation d'abanonnement sans mot de passe

PlanPremiumCountry France Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueBonjour,Je me retrouve dans une situation très énervante. Je voudrais résilier mon abonnement prenium étudiant. Malheureusement, j'ai perdu mon mot de passe sur mon compte "a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France  Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Bonjour, Je me retrouve dans une situation très énervante. Je voudrais résilier mon abon...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

PlanPremiumCountry USMy Question or Issue I tried using my spotify account for the first time in awhile today, and it showed up that been recently playing the playlists 'Who's Who Picks', 'Cabin Fever Music', 'GUUUD Music', and others. They were all ...

• Plan Premium Country  US My Question or Issue  I tried using my spotify account for the first time in awhile today, and it showed up that been recently playing the playlists 'Who's Who...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to log in via Spotify or email

My Question or Issue Hi, I’m unable to log into Spotify as I’ve forgotten my password, the problem is I can’t send a reset to my email address as it is no longer in use and I do not know the password to that! I am just wanting to update the account t...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  Hi, I’m unable to log into Spotify as I’ve forgotten my password, the problem is I can’t send a reset to my email address as it is no longer in use and I do not know the p...
  • Gg104
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast won't show up after updating to MENA account

Hi There, Spotify has recently opened up for the Middle East and North Africa Region. As soon as it is officially available in Dubai, I had subscribed to the premium plan. As soon as I had subscribed to the MENA based Spotify product, I stopped seein...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,   Spotify has recently opened up for the Middle East and North Africa Region.  As soon as it is officially available in Dubai, I had subscribed to the premium plan. A...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • MENA
    podcast
    Podcasts error
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 404 password reset

We are unable to find my wife's password on our premium plan. I went to reset the password and it sent me to an error 404 page. I saw a solution that said to copy the link in the email and paste it in an incognito window. That still didn't work. Plea...

• We are unable to find my wife's password on our premium plan. I went to reset the password and it sent me to an error 404 page.  I saw a solution that said to copy the link in the email and past...
  • ShiroRecord
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes