Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How do I go about getting the email to my lost account

Literally just as the title says. I need the email since I have so many it'd take a while to check all of them

• Literally just as the title says. I need the email since I have so many it'd take a while to check all of them
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account name changed to numbers and other issues

As of yesterday evening everything was fine, but today I got an email (in French, I'm italian and use spotify in English) saying something like a password reset change and that if I didn't request it to just ignore the email. I opened up spotify desk...

• Casual Listener
  •   As of yesterday evening everything was fine, but today I got an email (in French, I'm italian and use spotify in English) saying something like a password reset change and that if I didn't re...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium charge

I'm currently using the spotify student discount (was recently charged with it too), but my account overview still shows I'm still on premium for family. I think this is also what's preventing me from activating hulu too. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently using the spotify student discount (was recently charged with it too), but my account overview still shows I'm still on premium for family. I think this is also what's preventing m...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log In Problem with offline mode

Hi,Ich cannot Login anymore. Ich war logged out for what reason soever. Now, If In try to Login, it says: you are offline, go online to login. Ich agree but then my display turns black and I can wait till I m old...What can I do? Its frustrating Chee...

• Hi, Ich cannot Login anymore. Ich war logged out for what reason soever. Now, If In try to Login, it says: you are offline, go online to login. Ich agree but then my display turns black and I can wa...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login to mobile after password reset

Hi eveyone,since ive resetted my password, im not able to login to my spotify through my android device but i can login to my pc or web.Whenever im trying to login through mobile, it shows that my username and password doesnt match. How to fix this p...

•   Hi eveyone, since ive resetted my password, im not able to login to my spotify through my android device but i can login to my pc or web. Whenever im trying to login through mobile, it sh...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts per user?

Hello,I just subscribed for Premium for family. My intent is to use my main and original account to listen on my phone or wherever I might be. I also want to have an account that is stationary at home, always playing in my living room, independently ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, I just subscribed for Premium for family. My intent is to use my main and original account to listen on my phone or wherever I might be. I also want to have an account ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting and making new facebook account

Hello, I would like to ask if it's possible to delete my current facebook spotify account while keeping the playlists and making new one from the same facebook profile. I want to do this because I had to change my place of residence, which can be onl...

• Hello,   I would like to ask if it's possible to delete my current facebook spotify account while keeping the playlists and making new one from the same facebook profile.   I want to do...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Universidad no aparece

Quiero solicitar el plan de universitario no me aparece la universidad pedagogia del estado de sinaloa porque motivo, si es universidad publicaPlanUniversitarioCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone SE My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Quiero solicitar el plan de universitario no me aparece la universidad pedagogia del estado de sinaloa porque motivo, si es universidad publica Plan Universitario Country Mexico Device iPhone S...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution OLVIDE MI CUENTA

Hola.Anteriormente tenia una cuenta premium, pero no recuerdo con cual email la obtuve ni usuario ni contraseña, ¿ como puedo hacer para recuperarla ya que me estan debitando de mi tarjeta y no puedo hacer uso ?PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating Syste...

• Hola. Anteriormente tenia una cuenta premium, pero no recuerdo con cual email la obtuve ni usuario ni contraseña, ¿ como puedo hacer para recuperarla ya que me estan debitando de mi tarjeta y no pue...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple accounts on same email | Can't delete/have it remember only one of them

Context: When I first registered my account last week I was confused by the auto-assigned "username" and deleted-and-recreated the account twice more with the same email. Issue: Every time I open Spotify, it remembers a different account from the one...

•   Context: When I first registered my account last week I was confused by the auto-assigned "username" and deleted-and-recreated the account twice more with the same email.    Issue...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login into my account, tried password reset and it won't work

Hi I'm not new to spotify and my issue it's confusing. I used to have my old spotify account linked to my FB, earlier this month I've deleted my FB account. Recently I've re opened the FB account with the same email, I've disconnected my spotify from...

•   Hi I'm not new to spotify and my issue it's confusing. I used to have my old spotify account linked to my FB, earlier this month I've deleted my FB account. Recently I've re opened the FB acc...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Card info can't be updated and hundreds of random lists seem to have been deleted

Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in updating the information here. Now, I can't seem to update it, I ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a premium account with a family plan. I live in a different country than where my account and credit card are based. I had renewed my credit card, but I was a bit late in...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Advertisements in another language

PlanFree Country Canada (Ontario) Device(Samsung Galaxy 9) My Question or Issue The adds I currently get are in French & I'm really not sure how this happened? If I'm going to listen to adds I'd like them to be in a language I know at least. Any sugg...

• Plan Free  Country  Canada (Ontario)  Device (Samsung Galaxy 9)    My Question or Issue  The adds I currently get are in French & I'm really not sure how thi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Favourites list and button gone after upgrading to premium

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue Hi there! I've been using Spotify for a few months now and decided to accept a deal offer that I received to my e-mail account. As soon as I upgraded thoug...

•   Plan Premium Country  UK Device Samsung Galaxy S9+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hi there!   I've been using Spotify for a few mon...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Discounts for Students

Hello there community! I'm a german student using spotify. Trying to update my student status in order to still get the discount. I tried many times, no chance. Always getting the information "no student discount available". Can anyone help? Is there...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there community!   I'm a german student using spotify. Trying to update my student status in order to still get the discount. I tried many times, no chance. Always getting the informatio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to constantly re-login to update the library

I'm having troubles using spotify:I use two devices: macbook pro and google pixel.Often, I see that at some point the library on mac is outdated: I don't see any playlists or artists at all, only a few I added like on the first day of using the Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having troubles using spotify: I use two devices: macbook pro and google pixel. Often, I see that at some point the library on mac is outdated: I don't see any playlists or artists at all, only...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

no voice on my account

hi, i cant listen to music on my phone.it seems like it is playing but it is not. the other accounts are working and i can listen with other accounts but my account cant working.i follow the steps on support.but it do not work. help please.PlanPremiu...

• Visitor
  • hi, i cant listen to music on my phone.it seems like it is playing but it is not.  the other accounts are working and i can listen with other accounts but my account cant working.i follow the st...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Question or Issue Hello, I can not log in becouse when I insert my email and password it says that a firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update you firewall to allow Spotify ( I don`t know how to do that). Additionaly you can try to change th...

• My Question or Issue  Hello, I can not log in becouse when I insert my email and password it says that a firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update you firewall to allow Spotify ( I don`t ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Warning - New phishing campaign

Warning to all! I received today a phishing message with a link that points to: http://spotifymembershipaccount.com/usermemberkey={hidden-pseudo-user-key}/DON'T CLICK ON IT UNLESS YOU USE A TEXT BROWSER SUCH AS LYNX.This page asks you to input your S...

• Casual Listener
  • Warning to all! I received today a phishing message with a link that points to: http://spotifymembershipaccount.com/usermemberkey={hidden-pseudo-user-key}/ DON'T CLICK ON IT UNLESS YOU USE A TEXT BR...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes