Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Family Account and different countries

Hi there! I've a quick question and I don't know if you can help me out. I'm already Premium but I would like to open like a "family account" with another four people. All of them are living in Spain but I'm in UK so, if they create the account from ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I've a quick question and I don't know if you can help me out.   I'm already Premium but I would like to open like a "family account" with another four people. All of them a...
  • Alberto_Alo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mi canción no disponible

PlanFree/PremiumCountry México My Question or Issue Actualmente soy usuario premium de Spotify como también Artista.El 15 de Junio se subió mi canción con éxito y se podía reproducir. Hace unos días quisé reproducir la canción y me llevé con la sorpr...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  México     My Question or Issue   Actualmente soy usuario premium de Spotify como también Artista. El 15 de Junio se subió mi canción c...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

2 Accounts under one username

PlanPremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceSONY EXPERIA Z1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi there I have a free account and a Premium account under the same login and email, this happened when I tried to re-set a password then pay for premium ...

•   Plan Premium Country  New Zealand Device SONY EXPERIA Z1 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hi there I have a free account and a Premium account under t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested stuff

Greetings. i live in spain and pay my premium as a Spanish student. when i look into new stuff in spotify everything that is recommended to me is spanish garbage. when i go into podcasts all recommended podcasts are Spanish. i want to change the to s...

• Greetings. i live in spain and pay my premium as a Spanish student. when i look into new stuff in spotify everything that is recommended to me is spanish garbage. when i go into podcasts all recommen...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to close an old Spotify Community account which associated Spotify account already closed?

Hello, I have closed my old Spotify account and created a new account with Facebook, but it seems the old Spotify Community account which associated with my old account still exists, so it is possible to delete my previous community account? The old ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have closed my old Spotify account and created a new account with Facebook, but it seems the old Spotify Community account which associated with my old account still exists, so it is possibl...
  • acrisliu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged when I have not had access to premium!

Hello, I have been charged for Spotify premium each month when I have never had access to the premium! I signed up to a 3 month free trial and then when this ran out my Spotify would not let me continue as usual, despite, taking money out of my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have been charged for Spotify premium each month when I have never had access to the premium! I signed up to a 3 month free trial and then when this ran out my Spotify would n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fake artist account must be removed

Here is the link:https://open.spotify.com/album/3aYdtU5CDlQ2n29XPVZKDM This is a fake artist reproducing "Faded - Alan Walker" under the name of "Clean".I got this because Shazam (connected to my Spotify Premium) suggest this fake artist to me... Hop...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/3aYdtU5CDlQ2n29XPVZKDM   This is a fake artist reproducing "Faded - Alan Walker" under the name of "Clean". I got this because Shazam (connec...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution CAN'T GET PREMIUM

Hi, I bought my Student Premium, it takes the money, but it didn't come? Help!

• Hi, I bought my Student Premium, it takes the money, but it didn't come? Help!
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly picture

I can't get the Discover Weekly picture of me and my ex off. I've tried disconnecting from Facebook and other apps. I don't know how or where it pulled that picture from

• I can't get the Discover Weekly picture of me and my ex off. I've tried disconnecting from Facebook and other apps. I don't know how or where it pulled that picture from
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account

I use spotify through my facebook account, but just deleted that facebook account. Is it possible to retain my playlists, etc.?

• I use spotify through my facebook account, but just deleted that facebook account. Is it possible to retain my playlists, etc.?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot link account to Facebook on Desktop, Spotify Website nor on the App

Hi, As per the title I am having quite an issue linking my account to Facebook. Pressing on the 'Connect to Facebook' button does nothing in the Desktop app, same with the Android app and if I try to do it on a browser (tried both Chrome and Microsof...

• Hi,   As per the title I am having quite an issue linking my account to Facebook. Pressing on the 'Connect to Facebook' button does nothing in the Desktop app, same with the Android app and if...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant login on device

I'm trying to login attached to Facebook on device. when I click the get device login and passwork it is sending to my email with .delete attaced at the end of it. when I look into my account settings it says my email also with .delete at the end. It...

• I'm trying to login attached to Facebook on device.  when I click the get device login and passwork it is sending to my email with .delete attaced at the end of it.  when I look into my acc...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Library transfer

Is it possible to transfer every single song from my library from one account to another?Or can i switch the email address from one to another? I have both of the accounts connected to two different facebook accounts and can I switch the Spotify acco...

• Is it possible to transfer every single song from my library from one account to another? Or can i switch the email address from one to another? I have both of the accounts connected to two differen...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution via Facebook with an old email (please help, it's hard)

I created a spotify account via facebook years ago, with an old email to which I have no longer access. I changed it on Facebook and I figured that would've been changed on Spotify too. As you know, it didn't happen, but I only noticed a few days ago...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account via facebook years ago, with an old email to which I have no longer access. I changed it on Facebook and I figured that would've been changed on Spotify too. As you know, ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong information but Facebook right

I sign up my account with my Facebook but when I check the information, my birthday was 08/01/2004 but my birthday is 06/10/2006 (DD/MM/YYYY). When I checked my Facebook the information still right. How can I fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I sign up my account with my Facebook but when I check the information, my birthday was 08/01/2004 but my birthday is 06/10/2006 (DD/MM/YYYY). When I checked my Facebook the information still right. ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change my name and account

I just purchaced a Premium for family account and thought it was being added to my regular account. But it created a Brand New account with a strange cryptic user name that I will never remember. Then I went to add my son and entered all his informat...

• I just purchaced a Premium for family account and thought it was being added to my regular account. But it created a Brand New account with a strange cryptic user name that I will never remember. The...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ogrenci Premium uyelik

Merhaba ogrenci belgemi gonderdim. Banka kartimi odeme yapmak icin girdigimde kabul etmedi . Bende diger kartimi denedim . Uyeligim hala baslamadi. Iki kartimdan da para cekildigini gozlemliyorum ama bunun ile ilgili bana e fatura da gonderilmedi. Ya...

• Merhaba ogrenci belgemi gonderdim. Banka kartimi odeme yapmak icin girdigimde kabul etmedi . Bende diger kartimi  denedim . Uyeligim  hala baslamadi. Iki kartimdan  da para cekildigini...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Releases Section for Followed Artists

Hey allFirst post and all that, so if it is the wrong place and need to be in another section, write and I will close it.I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem. I have after some years began to follow a lot of artists, known as well as...

• Regular
  • ...rtists has publicised something new. I thought that was the whole idea of being able to follow them was that you would be updated when they released something new.  I have twice got a note on my p...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Notifications
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Amp

I cannot download the amp on my phone as it keeps asking for my husband's apple ID. He has logged in through facebook. How can I download the ap ? Thanks Gillian

• I cannot download the amp on my phone as it keeps asking for my husband's apple ID. He has logged in through facebook. How can I download the ap ?   Thanks     Gillian  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes