Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

hittar inte mitt andra premium konto

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue betalar för två konto men får tillgång till endast ett

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  betalar för två konto men får tillgång till endast ett &...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account Recovery

Hello, I recently tried to merge my Facebook-connected account with my email account, and found the playlists, friends, saved songs and other information of my Facebook-connnected account had disappeared, and what remained was what was on my email ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,   I recently tried to merge my Facebook-connected account with my email account, and found the playlists, friends, saved songs and other information of my Facebook-connnected ac...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook was hacked, can't use Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLG X PowerOperating SystemUnknown My Question or IssueMy Facebook profile was hacked, and I cannot get it back. It may have been deleted. This means I can't use Spotify. Is there anything I can do to either recover, move o...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device LG X Power Operating System Unknown   My Question or Issue My Facebook profile was hacked, and I cannot get it back. It may have been de...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How

How do I contact Spotify support? Having trouble with "premium for family" not working.

• How do I contact Spotify support? Having trouble with "premium for family" not working.
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my facebook account was deactivated by facebook .. i can't connect to my premium spotify account

my account which is linked with my old facebook account is no longer reachable because facebpook deactivated it what can i do to link my premium spotify to my email ?

• Visitor
  •   my account which is linked with my old facebook account is no longer reachable because facebpook deactivated it   what can i do to link my premium spotify to my email ? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not receiving password resets in my emails

I've been tryng to change the password for days and have not recieve any emails to do so. I can not log on to make changes that I need to make because of it.. I've double check the email address over and to make sure it is correct and it is...so Idk ...

• I've been tryng to change the password for days and have not recieve any emails to do so. I can not log on to make changes that I need to make because of it.. I've double check the email address over...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I ask for a refund?

I got the family member plan but my brothers can´t log in so I would like a refund, how can I get it? I got the plan today

• I got the family member plan but my brothers can´t log in so I would like a refund, how can I get it?  I got the plan today 
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked - email/password changed

Hi, It seems that my Spotify Premium account has been hacked. Another person is playing music and creating playlists on my account, and they have changed the email/password connected to it. As such I cannot change my account details back, and the con...

• Hi,   It seems that my Spotify Premium account has been hacked. Another person is playing music and creating playlists on my account, and they have changed the email/password connected to it. ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

You are my last hope. My account has been hacked and somebody is connecting and using my premium account. I wouldn't mind that much if my music wasn't stopped by the hacker when he/she wants to enjoy spotify at the same times as me... I can connect v...

• Casual Listener
  • You are my last hope.   My account has been hacked and somebody is connecting and using my premium account. I wouldn't mind that much if my music wasn't stopped by the hacker when he/she wants...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering a deleted account

PlanFreeCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung S7Operating SystemWindows 10, android My Question or Issue Hi, I deleted an account with the same username a couple months back and I would like to recover it, or just the playlists attached to that account. I ca...

• Plan Free Country Singapore Device Samsung S7 Operating System Windows 10, android   My Question or Issue  Hi, I deleted an account with the same username a couple months back and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium for Students program limitations

My Question or IssueI removed my daughter from our Spotify Family account. Now that she attends college in another city she signed up for Spotify Premium for Student account as she also wanted the included Hulu subscription. At our home she watched H...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue I removed my daughter from our Spotify Family account. Now that she attends college in another city she signed up for Spotify Premium for Student account as she ...
  • hess16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Community Account Info deleted

Somehow I lost all my community account information. It says I'm a newbie and only have created one topic (this will be #2), but I've FOR SURE posted things beofre with this account. I also lost my user name. Before I just changed it back to this use...

• Casual Listener
  •   Somehow I lost all my community account information.  It says I'm a newbie and only have created one topic (this will be #2), but I've FOR SURE posted things beofre with this account. &...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Security hole] Remote control devices on other networks through Spotify Connect

Hello community This is a serious security hole I've found on my Spotify Connect. If you have connected your Spotify to other devices, and now I'm able to control and connect that device even though I'm on an another network and on a far distance fro...

Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 09.38.56.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello community   This is a serious security hole I've found on my Spotify Connect. If you have connected your Spotify to other devices, and now I'm able to control and connect that device eve...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Issue to activate an account for a Family member

Plan : PremiumCountry: Belgium Device: iPhone SEOperating System : IOS 12My Issue:When creating a new account of my Family Plan, I put his email address, but when receiving his invitation, he has always the same error message saying his email address...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan : Premium Country: Belgium  Device: iPhone SE Operating System : IOS 12 My Issue: When creating a new account of my Family Plan, I put his email address, but when receiving h...
  • Quendra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Retrieving a spotify account that was linked to a deleted Facebook account

My Question or Issue I just recently found out that the account I was using and paying for (Premium) was an account that was created via my old Facebook account which I’ve deleted (not deactivated) about 2 months ago. Unfortunately, I logged out of S...

•   My Question or Issue  I just recently found out that the account I was using and paying for (Premium) was an account that was created via my old Facebook account which I’ve deleted (not...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Didn’t verify email in time for Family spotify

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry SingaporeDeviceiphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI didn’t verify my address in time and now my account is switched back to Free from Spotify Family ... what should I do now?

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Singapore Device iphone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I didn’t verify my address in time and now my account is switched back t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account error

Hi my name is Shabeehi had a Spotify premium account for 6 months and now when I try to login with my Facebook account it keeps giving me the 408 error and I cannot access my songs that I downloaded at all not can I access the account please help tha...

• Hi my name is Shabeeh i had a Spotify premium account for 6 months and now when I try to login with my Facebook account it keeps giving me the 408 error and I cannot access my songs that I downloade...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About two payments the same month

PlanPremiumCountry Norway Device(Samsung Galaxy S8)Operating System(Ansroid, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have two payments to spotify during one month. I can just find one account linked to Spotify. Can you help me with this? From, Kristine

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Norway   Device (Samsung Galaxy S8) Operating System (Ansroid, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have two payments to spotify during one month. I can ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leave facebook login and using only email login instead

PlanPremiumCountryHungary DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI am planning to delete my facebook account, but i want to use Spotify Premium in the future with my email address (which is already my facebook registrated email add...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary  Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I am planning to delete my facebook account, but i want to use Spotify Premium in the...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change my country because of email

PlanFreeCountryGermany Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue I am trying to change my region to Germany because I moved but I can't because whenever I try to click 'Save' while editing the country, I get a red message saying 'We're sorry, th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Germany  Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  I am trying to change my region to Germany because I moved but I can't because whenever I try to ...
  • CaptainSlapper
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes