Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleat Account

Hey I want to deleat my Account but I don't know how and can I have my playlists transfer on a new account?

• Hey I want to deleat my Account but I don't know how and can I have my playlists transfer on a new account?
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login premium

PlanPremiumCountryThe Netherlands DeviceIphone 7 My Question or Issue Hello, i have had a lot of Spotify accounts and I had the 3 months offer activated. A week ago my sister asked for my spotify account so I logged out to see on which account I was ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country The Netherlands   Device Iphone 7   My Question or Issue   Hello, i have had a lot of Spotify accounts and I had the 3 months offer activated. A ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Spotify behaving insane or it drives us to insanity?

PlanNo matter, same at allCountry UK but also and other countries i talk with people.DevicePC, Android, Windows APP, Web PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 and others My Question or IssueI am asking behalf of others to not open multiple topics with the...

• Roadie
  • Plan No matter, same at all Country  UK but also and other countries i talk with people. Device PC, Android, Windows APP, Web Player Operating System Windows 10 and others   My Que...
  • Anaxis
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

Location change

I live in Dillsburg and Spotify just sent me an email about a few concerts from my favorite artists in New York

• I live in Dillsburg and Spotify just sent me an email about a few concerts from my favorite artists in New York
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Account Name

Hello, I've got my Spotify account connected to my Facebook account, so I have my Facebook name.A couple of months back I changed my name to Aleksander Tasevska Jensen on Facebook, but on Spotify it is yet to change, it still says Aleksander Jensen

• Visitor
  •    Hello, I've got my Spotify account connected to my Facebook account, so I have my Facebook name. A couple of months back I changed my name to Aleksander Tasevska Jensen on Facebook, bu...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Beste Spotify, Zojuist opende ik mijn spotify en zie ik dat mijn premium account uit staat en ik ineens op de free account zit. Via KPN heb ik een premium abbonement bij jullie, dus dit heb ik gelijk gecheckt bij hun of dit nog aan stond en dit stond...

21707A21-BDB1-4402-A1C4-8499C766EEB3.png
  • Beste Spotify,   Zojuist opende ik mijn spotify en zie ik dat mijn premium account uit staat en ik ineens op de free account zit. Via KPN heb ik een premium abbonement bij jullie, dus dit heb ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account got hacked

Dear Spotify Community,Im a member of a family premium account and my account got hacked. My songs and playlists I listened to are completely gone. Some different playlists and songs been added and my password has been changed. I thought that I put i...

• Dear Spotify Community, Im a member of a family premium account and my account got hacked. My songs and playlists I listened to are completely gone. Some different playlists and songs been added and...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change on account created with Facebook

My Question or Issue I created my Spotify account using Facebook. I recently started using a new email address which Facebook and all the other websites allowed me to easily change. Spotify is the only one that doesn't allow me to change an email. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  •    My Question or Issue  I created my Spotify account using Facebook. I recently started using a new email address which Facebook and all the other websites allowed me to e...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Log in

I have a Spotify premium plan in Canada and I am using a OnePlus 6. When I try to log into my account it says that Spotify is currently set to offline and I need to set it to online in order to log in. How can o fix this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium plan in Canada and I am using a OnePlus 6. When I try to log into my account it says that Spotify is currently set to offline and I need to set it to online in order to log i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer play songs by certain artists

I have a premium account with an iPhone 6s running iOS 12. I can no longer play songs by Hopsin, and that includes songs that I had downloaded by him. While in a playlist it will skip over any song by him and if I go back and click on the song direct...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account with an iPhone 6s running iOS 12. I can no longer play songs by Hopsin, and that includes songs that I had downloaded by him. While in a playlist it will skip over any song b...
  • thulkenberg
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting Accounts

Ok, look. Back then, when I was a Kid, I used to make several fake accounts with an E-mail that didn't even exist. Now I want to delete 'em all (like 2 or something) and to delete them I need to confirm an E-mail. Which I can't get. Because these E-m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, look.   Back then, when I was a Kid, I used to make several fake accounts with an E-mail that didn't even exist. Now I want to delete 'em all (like 2 or something) and to delete them I nee...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown access into my account on web player (chrome)

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDevice: iPhone 6, Windows 10 My Question or IssueRecently I've been getting notification on my Spotify App that "You're listening on Web Player (Chrome)". My recently played list was filled with unknown Club hits/Electronic ...

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device: iPhone 6, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently I've been getting notification on my Spotify App that "You're listening on Web Player (Chrome)"....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moyen de paiement

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceMacbook Pro late 2018Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueBonjour,Je n'arrive pas à payer mon abonnement Premium avec les cartes de crédit.J'ai essayé avec plusieurs cartes de crédit Mastercard et Visa et j'ai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Macbook Pro late 2018 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à payer mon abonnement Premium avec les cartes de...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to find user name from payment

Help! Just moved my SIM to my new iPhone and let it do its thing to set up. Im being asked to log into Spotify but can’t recall which email address I used. I only have 2, one is not a recognised user and the other doesn’t have premium attached. Can I...

• Visitor
  • Help! Just moved my SIM to my new iPhone and let it do its thing to set up.    Im being asked to log into Spotify but can’t recall which email address I used. I only have 2, one is not a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The UpDate

Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please

• Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move from USA to Singapore - problems with Spotify

Hi -I moved from USA to Singapore and it is not allowing me to update the country in my profile page. Actually I can't get into Spotify at all any longer on the phone App. I want to make sure my Spotify profile NOW see's me living in Singapore AND I ...

• Hi - I moved from USA to Singapore and it is not allowing me to update the country in my profile page. Actually I can't get into Spotify at all any longer on the phone App.   I want to make s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant upload profile picture. The loading button doesnt even come up. Is it probable that I am in the trial period?

• I cant upload profile picture. The loading button doesnt even come up. Is it probable that I am in the trial period?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to change my country

My brother is travelling abroad in New Zealand. As he wasn't able to upgrade his account on his own, I changed his profile to Germany and got him Spotify Prime for 1 month. Now I wanted to change the country back to New Zealand but I cannot change th...

• My brother is travelling abroad in New Zealand. As he wasn't able to upgrade his account on his own, I changed his profile to Germany and got him Spotify Prime for 1 month. Now I wanted to change the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

I have tried to use my email and user, and have changed my password several times, but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in, anyone have a solution to this?

• I have tried to use my email and user,  and have changed my password several times,  but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in,  anyone have a solution to this?    
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes