Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Didn’t verify email in time for Family spotify

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry SingaporeDeviceiphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI didn’t verify my address in time and now my account is switched back to Free from Spotify Family ... what should I do now?

• Plan Premium for Family Country  Singapore Device iphone 6s Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I didn’t verify my address in time and now my account is switched back t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account error

Hi my name is Shabeehi had a Spotify premium account for 6 months and now when I try to login with my Facebook account it keeps giving me the 408 error and I cannot access my songs that I downloaded at all not can I access the account please help tha...

• Hi my name is Shabeeh i had a Spotify premium account for 6 months and now when I try to login with my Facebook account it keeps giving me the 408 error and I cannot access my songs that I downloade...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About two payments the same month

PlanPremiumCountry Norway Device(Samsung Galaxy S8)Operating System(Ansroid, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have two payments to spotify during one month. I can just find one account linked to Spotify. Can you help me with this? From, Kristine

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Norway   Device (Samsung Galaxy S8) Operating System (Ansroid, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have two payments to spotify during one month. I can ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leave facebook login and using only email login instead

PlanPremiumCountryHungary DeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueI am planning to delete my facebook account, but i want to use Spotify Premium in the future with my email address (which is already my facebook registrated email add...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary  Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue I am planning to delete my facebook account, but i want to use Spotify Premium in the...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change my country because of email

PlanFreeCountryGermany Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or Issue I am trying to change my region to Germany because I moved but I can't because whenever I try to click 'Save' while editing the country, I get a red message saying 'We're sorry, th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Germany  Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue  I am trying to change my region to Germany because I moved but I can't because whenever I try to ...
  • CaptainSlapper
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

difference between label and tag

What is the difference between label and tag when posting? Spotify, we're not mind-readers; we don't know how you use this metadata, or the intention of it. Label and tag can mean very similiar things or even be used interchangably in software.

• Casual Listener
  • What is the difference between label and tag when posting?  Spotify, we're not mind-readers; we don't know how you use this metadata, or the intention of it.  Label and tag can mean very si...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Songs are disappearing out of my playlist

No there is no unusual activity, i already changed my password to be sure about that.

• Casual Listener
  • No there is no unusual activity, i already changed my password to be sure about that.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invert playlist

I noticed that listening to a playlist in Spotify by the computer allows you to reverse the order of the songs, bringing those added a little while ago, something that the application for iOS was not possible. It sounds simple, but the long roll of t...

• I noticed that listening to a playlist in Spotify by the computer allows you to reverse the order of the songs, bringing those added a little while ago, something that the application for iOS was not...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't subscribe spotify

Hello, I had a problem with spotify. Every time I try to create an account there is this message "you're not connected, please try again". But even when I changed the connection or to try it on phone, computer, tablet, nothing works. One day by mirac...

• Hello, I had a problem with spotify. Every time I try to create an account there is this message "you're not connected, please try again". But even when I changed the connection or to try it on phone...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder a spotify prrmium

Buenas tardes desde el mes pasado, he intentado acceder a Spotify premium, y lo he realizado con varias tarjetas con las cuales tengo cupo y he hecho varias compras internacionales, como hago para acceder a este servicio ?

• Buenas tardes desde el mes pasado, he intentado acceder a Spotify premium, y lo he realizado con varias tarjetas con las cuales tengo cupo y he hecho varias compras internacionales, como hago para ac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird name when sending Family invites

Hi, I just switched my premium profile to Family. I sent my wife an invite, everything's good, but when she's on the confirmation page she sees (I'm from Italy so sorry if translation is slightly different) 'Congratulations, you're about to subscribe...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I just switched my premium profile to Family. I sent my wife an invite, everything's good, but when she's on the confirmation page she sees (I'm from Italy so sorry if translation is slightly dif...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my account (android web...)

Spoiler (Highlight to read) So,hello everyone. Thanks for helping me. I am having actually some problems to log into my account, whenever I try, it just give me an error " Oups, an error occur...". My account was working perfectly until now.

•   So,hello everyone. Thanks for helping me.   I am having actually some problems to log into my account, whenever I try, it just give me an error " Oups, an error occur...". My account w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says there's no account linked to my Facebook

I can't log into my account through Facebook...Spotify is saying that there is no account linked to it. My Facebook account hasn't even been deactivated so I'm not sure what the issue is. I get Error Code 1003. This is really frustrating because i'm ...

• I can't log into my account through Facebook...Spotify is saying that there is no account linked to it. My Facebook account hasn't even been deactivated so I'm not sure what the issue is. I get Error...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login failed 2 accounts, reset password --> accounts not connected

Hi, Recently my father setup a new account () with which he subscribed to Family. After failing to get family-status on this account he setup a new account (). For both accounts the Family subscription was not available, after logging in on several d...

• Hi,   Recently my father setup a new account (<removed sensitive information>) with which he subscribed to Family. After failing to get family-status on this account he setup a new acc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renamed and moved playlist folder, now it's gone

On the desktop app I renamed one of my playlist folders containing maybe 30 or so playlists and then moved it so I could easily drag and drop more into it (which has become increasingly more difficult now, with all the features removed over the years...

• Casual Listener
  • On the desktop app I renamed one of my playlist folders containing maybe 30 or so playlists and then moved it so I could easily drag and drop more into it (which has become increasingly more difficul...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account doesnt exist !!!!

I really need help from spotify. I pay 9,99 for an account called "leoleesgardens" The account I'm using now is not the one I want to be on. I want access to my music or I'd like a refund please !!!!PlanPremiumCountryWales DeviceSamsung Operating Sys...

• I really need help from spotify. I pay 9,99 for an account called  "leoleesgardens"    The account I'm using now is not the one I want to be on.    I want access to my mu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy a Play List

PlanFree/PremiumCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone6SOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello, can I copy a plylist from my iPad to my iPhone?

•   Plan Free/Premium Country  Italy Device iPhone6S Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hello, can I copy a plylist fro...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Facebook account picture (which is not connected anymore) shows up on Daily Mix covers

DeviceIssue is present on all of my devices: Huawei Honor 10 phone, a laptop and a PC My Question or Issue When I started using Spotify I registered with my Facebook account. Said account has been disconnected from my Spotify profile but the profile ...

• Device Issue is present on all of my devices: Huawei Honor 10 phone, a laptop and a PC   My Question or Issue  When I started using Spotify I registered with my Facebook account. Said a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never listened/liked tracks in my Favorite Songs

Hallo,I use my free account on my Windows laptop and recently within my Favorite Songs list started to appear tracks that I never listened to nor liked. Furthermore these are stuff which I would never listen to (eg. Ariana Grande).What is happening? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, I use my free account on my Windows laptop and recently within my Favorite Songs list started to appear tracks that I never listened to nor liked. Furthermore these are stuff which I wou...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Windows Phone] Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Device(iPhone 6Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue Hi, I'm writing to tell you that one member in my family plan tried to connect themselves in their Spotify, but all she keeps receiving is that they can't identify t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada  Device (iPhone 6 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Hi,   I'm writing to tell you that one member in my family plan tried...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes