Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account got hacked

Dear Spotify Community,Im a member of a family premium account and my account got hacked. My songs and playlists I listened to are completely gone. Some different playlists and songs been added and my password has been changed. I thought that I put i...

• Dear Spotify Community, Im a member of a family premium account and my account got hacked. My songs and playlists I listened to are completely gone. Some different playlists and songs been added and...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email change on account created with Facebook

My Question or Issue I created my Spotify account using Facebook. I recently started using a new email address which Facebook and all the other websites allowed me to easily change. Spotify is the only one that doesn't allow me to change an email. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  •    My Question or Issue  I created my Spotify account using Facebook. I recently started using a new email address which Facebook and all the other websites allowed me to e...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Log in

I have a Spotify premium plan in Canada and I am using a OnePlus 6. When I try to log into my account it says that Spotify is currently set to offline and I need to set it to online in order to log in. How can o fix this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium plan in Canada and I am using a OnePlus 6. When I try to log into my account it says that Spotify is currently set to offline and I need to set it to online in order to log i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer play songs by certain artists

I have a premium account with an iPhone 6s running iOS 12. I can no longer play songs by Hopsin, and that includes songs that I had downloaded by him. While in a playlist it will skip over any song by him and if I go back and click on the song direct...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account with an iPhone 6s running iOS 12. I can no longer play songs by Hopsin, and that includes songs that I had downloaded by him. While in a playlist it will skip over any song b...
  • thulkenberg
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting Accounts

Ok, look. Back then, when I was a Kid, I used to make several fake accounts with an E-mail that didn't even exist. Now I want to delete 'em all (like 2 or something) and to delete them I need to confirm an E-mail. Which I can't get. Because these E-m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, look.   Back then, when I was a Kid, I used to make several fake accounts with an E-mail that didn't even exist. Now I want to delete 'em all (like 2 or something) and to delete them I nee...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown access into my account on web player (chrome)

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDevice: iPhone 6, Windows 10 My Question or IssueRecently I've been getting notification on my Spotify App that "You're listening on Web Player (Chrome)". My recently played list was filled with unknown Club hits/Electronic ...

• Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device: iPhone 6, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently I've been getting notification on my Spotify App that "You're listening on Web Player (Chrome)"....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moyen de paiement

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceMacbook Pro late 2018Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueBonjour,Je n'arrive pas à payer mon abonnement Premium avec les cartes de crédit.J'ai essayé avec plusieurs cartes de crédit Mastercard et Visa et j'ai...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Macbook Pro late 2018 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à payer mon abonnement Premium avec les cartes de...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to find user name from payment

Help! Just moved my SIM to my new iPhone and let it do its thing to set up. Im being asked to log into Spotify but can’t recall which email address I used. I only have 2, one is not a recognised user and the other doesn’t have premium attached. Can I...

• Visitor
  • Help! Just moved my SIM to my new iPhone and let it do its thing to set up.    Im being asked to log into Spotify but can’t recall which email address I used. I only have 2, one is not a ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The UpDate

Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please

• Ever since the update with spotify I haven't been able to login into my account, I even restarted my password and that has not help. I need help please 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move from USA to Singapore - problems with Spotify

Hi -I moved from USA to Singapore and it is not allowing me to update the country in my profile page. Actually I can't get into Spotify at all any longer on the phone App. I want to make sure my Spotify profile NOW see's me living in Singapore AND I ...

• Hi - I moved from USA to Singapore and it is not allowing me to update the country in my profile page. Actually I can't get into Spotify at all any longer on the phone App.   I want to make s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant upload profile picture. The loading button doesnt even come up. Is it probable that I am in the trial period?

• I cant upload profile picture. The loading button doesnt even come up. Is it probable that I am in the trial period?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to change my country

My brother is travelling abroad in New Zealand. As he wasn't able to upgrade his account on his own, I changed his profile to Germany and got him Spotify Prime for 1 month. Now I wanted to change the country back to New Zealand but I cannot change th...

• My brother is travelling abroad in New Zealand. As he wasn't able to upgrade his account on his own, I changed his profile to Germany and got him Spotify Prime for 1 month. Now I wanted to change the...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login

I have tried to use my email and user, and have changed my password several times, but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in, anyone have a solution to this?

• I have tried to use my email and user,  and have changed my password several times,  but it keeps on telling me unable to log-in,  anyone have a solution to this?    
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Something wrong

I loged out of my Spotify acount (i dont remember why) and the they would not let me log in again. I know perfectly well what my email and password are. But everytime i pressed the "log in" butten it would say "logging in", but it would always change...

• I loged out of my Spotify acount (i dont remember why) and the they would not let me log in again.  I know perfectly well what my email and password are.  But everytime i pressed the "log i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not sure if someone else is using my Spotify account...

Last week ago I saw a foreign playlist(pretty sure it got deleted from my recents) in my recents and just decided to ignore, thinking it was nothing. Today I looked at my Wells Fargo and I saw that something was purchased for $9.99... can you please ...

• Visitor
  • Last week ago I saw a foreign playlist(pretty sure it got deleted from my recents) in my recents and just decided to ignore, thinking it was nothing.  Today I looked at my Wells Fargo and I saw ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family

HiI subscribed Spotify Premium Family last week, higher amount has already been debited, I send an invitation to my son by mail, however he was not able to get access and enjoy Spotiy premium family. What can be the reason ?

• Hi I subscribed Spotify Premium Family last week, higher amount has already been debited, I send an invitation to my son by mail, however he was not able to get access and enjoy Spoti...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log in!

Whenever I type in my account name and password the button will say "logging in" and then revert back to "log in" as if nothing happened, please help!

• Whenever I type in my account name and password the button will say "logging in" and then revert back to "log in" as if nothing happened, please help!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login work on my pc but not on my phone

Hello!As the title says I can login to my computer, but on my phone the app says "username / password incorrect", someone know how to fix it?

• Hello! As the title says I can login to my computer, but on my phone the app says "username / password incorrect", someone know how to fix it?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem in spotify app

I am unable to login in spotify app with coreeco details but when i tried to login in browser it logged me in so please fix this problem thankyou Username - Sagar2704Email- *snip*

• I am unable to login in spotify app with coreeco details but when i tried to login in browser it logged me in so please fix this problem thankyou   Username - Sagar2704 Email- *snip*
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes