Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

language choice in belgium, does not apply to ads?

My Question or Issue how can I stop the flemish adverts? french or english is fine. I have the account details online in french, and the app in english, but keep getting flemish ads. PlanFreeCountry belgiumDevice(SamsungOperating SystemAndroid

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  how can I stop the flemish adverts? french or english is fine. I have the account details online in french, and the app in english, but keep getting flemish ads.   ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Volvo Sensus login with Facebook Account

Hi all, I've tried searching but been unable to find an answer to my issue.Plan Family PremiumCountry UK My Question or IssueI've recently got a Volvo V60 and have downloaded Spotify to the Sensus system without any issues. My problem is signing into...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I've tried searching but been unable to find an answer to my issue. Plan  Family Premium Country  UK     My Question or Issue I've recently got a Volvo V60 and hav...
  • Dony_ire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Me cobraron de mas

Hola,Hace poco me toco el pago de mi cuenta , pero en mi corte de tarjeta me aparece que me estan haciendo el cobro doble vezQue solucion me pueden dar.

• Casual Listener
  •    Hola, Hace poco me toco el pago de mi cuenta , pero en mi corte de tarjeta me aparece que me estan haciendo el cobro doble vez Que solucion me pueden dar.  
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify thinks I’m abroad and won’t help

Spotify will not let me log in, saying that I am abroad and can’t access my account from abroad after 14 days. However I’m in Canada and haven’t left. Canada is also the country on my account settings, and that hasn’t changed either.It suddenly just ...

• Spotify will not let me log in, saying that I am abroad and can’t access my account from abroad after 14 days. However I’m in Canada and haven’t left. Canada is also the country on my account setting...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No access anymore

Hi,I cannot open the web player of my Premium account anymore. The interface appears for 1 second and then the screen turns black. There is no possibility to click on anything. Logging out and back in does not help either. Anyone familiar with this i...

•     Hi, I cannot open the web player of my Premium account anymore. The interface appears for 1 second and then the screen turns black. There is no possibility to click on anything. Logg...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Messed up name

What's the meaning of the recent change to my name to some randomly generated gibberish? Playlist created by 222hyosnofwhy9uiofhson ??? I didn't make any changes, I wasn't asked to create a username, etc. I don't care whether other people can see thi...

• Casual Listener
  • What's the meaning of the recent change to my name to some randomly generated gibberish? Playlist created by 222hyosnofwhy9uiofhson ???   I didn't make any changes, I wasn't asked to create a ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My daily mix playlists doesn't appear for a long time, it just tells to keep listening to music

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi a1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue The app isn't making the daily mix playlists and it just tells me to keep listening to music and it will make one and the release radar will appear... I've been liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Xiaomi a1 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  The app isn't making the daily mix playlists and it just tells me to keep listen...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change display name

Hi, A while back I managed an artist on Spotify. They weren't able to add songs to playlists without revealing their personal spotify accounts (with full names), so in order for them to do this, I had my display name changed to their artist name. Sin...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   A while back I managed an artist on Spotify. They weren't able to add songs to playlists without revealing their personal spotify accounts (with full names), so in orde...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Monzo payment decline (cant find account linked to card)

Hello I made an account a while back and Iinked my monzo card to the account to make most of the free offer at the time. I keep getting payment declinded because I dont have any money on my monzo card and I want to remove the monzo card from that spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I made an account a while back and Iinked my monzo card to the account to make most of the free offer at the time. I keep getting payment declinded because I dont have any money on my ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify shows device username instead of Facebook

Hello Guys,i'am a Facebook Spotify Premium User for years and now all apps do not show up my profilepicture or username. I tryed disconnecting the app rights from Facebook and login again, but it doesn't help. Maybe you guys have some advice. Thanks ...

2018-09-14 15_40_21-Window.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Hello Guys, i'am a Facebook Spotify Premium User for years and now all apps do not show up my profilepicture or username. I tryed disconnecting the app rights from Facebook and login again, but it d...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Closing Account Permanently

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceWindows laptopOperating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I need my account permanently deleted ASAP but im getting no help from anyone and the email with the verification link isnt sending, its not in **bleep** either. ...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device Windows laptop Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I need my account permanently deleted ASAP but im getting no help from ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone hacked my account and linked their facebook

So basically i got my account hacked and they linked my spotify to their facebook but whatever i do (i tried unlink, disconnect from all device, change password and email)their name is still on my profile and they keep connecting to my profile i real...

• So basically i got my account hacked and they linked my spotify to their facebook but whatever i do (i tried unlink, disconnect from all device, change password and email) their name is still on my ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium

i have lots of account and ı dont remember which one uses my credit card so how can i found it(iOS My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • i have lots of account and ı dont remember which one uses my credit card so how can i found it (iOS    My Question or Issue  
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV does not show in Devices Available

Hello! I want to connect my Premium account on the Spotify app in my Samsung TV (Series 6) with my phono, but my phone does not show the TV as an available device. I can see and connecto to my Bose wireless, PS4 and Chromecast on the other room, but ...

• Hello! I want to connect my Premium account on the Spotify app in my Samsung TV (Series 6) with my phono, but my phone does not show the TV as an available device. I can see and connecto to my Bose w...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I a Facebook slave?

PlanPremiumCountry Brazil My Question or IssueIt is completely absurd that I can't disconnect my Facebook account from my Spotify account without canceling my subscription! I've had a Premium Spotify account since it got to Brazil and I'm don't want ...

• Plan Premium Country  Brazil     My Question or Issue It is completely absurd that I can't disconnect my Facebook account from my Spotify account without canceling my subsc...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to cancel

PlanPremiumCountry USA Operating SystemAndroid/PC Hi, I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription but I always receive this message:"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I'm using my Spotify through my facebook account just wanted you to k...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA   Operating System Android/PC   Hi, I'm trying to cancel my premium subscription but I always receive this message: "Oops! Something went wrong, plea...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Many Web Players

Recently my spotify is connecting with several Web Player and is playing random songs of random playlists, sometimes I am listening to songs and from nowhere it happens to play on one of these devices. I wonder where these devices are and how they ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently my spotify is connecting with several Web Player and is playing random songs of random playlists, sometimes I am listening to songs and from nowhere it happens to play on one of these device...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

someone stole my account

Whenever I enter my account, a stranger is always on my account. I've changed all my passwords over and over again. I have logged out of devices. still cannot solve the problem

• Whenever I enter my account, a stranger is always on my account. I've changed all my passwords over and over again. I have logged out of devices. still cannot solve the problem
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Picture on Profile

Hola,Espero me podáis ayudar ya escribí varios mail..y no tuve solucion,Mi problema es que cuando quiero compartir mi perfil de artista, cuando copio el enlace sale la foto de un single mío, no la foto de artista creo que hay un error, llevo días así...

• Hola, Espero me podáis ayudar ya escribí varios mail..y no tuve solucion, Mi problema es que cuando quiero compartir mi perfil de artista, cuando copio el enlace sale la foto de un single mío, no l...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't sign in, card charged, need to cancel subscription

My Question or Issue i have another account which is on premium and for some reason i can't sign in, and my card was charged for a month that i did not even use, i am trying to cancel this and get a refund but to no avail, i dont even have the spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue  i have another account which is on premium and for some reason i can't sign in, and my card was charged for a month that i did not even use, i am trying to cancel this and...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes