Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! All Playlists gone

From one day to another somehow all Playlists i did create and i followed were just gone. For the followed ones its not that much of a problem, but the selfmade ones were some i just did over quite some time now so ill have a huge problem getting eve...

• From one day to another somehow all Playlists i did create and i followed were just gone. For the followed ones its not that much of a problem, but the selfmade ones were some i just did over quite s...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding deleted recordings

I had been listening to these albums but they disappeared overnight: https://www.mdt.co.uk/dvorak-string-quintets-string-sextet-trio-and-guests-supraphon-4cds.html https://www.mdt.co.uk/dvorak-chamber-works-2-guarneri-trio-prague-supraphon-7cds.html ...

• I had been listening to these albums but they disappeared overnight:   https://www.mdt.co.uk/dvorak-string-quintets-string-sextet-trio-and-guests-supraphon-4cds.html   https://www.mdt.c...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Transferring saved songs from one account to another

My Question or IssueIs it possible to transfer all saved songs and playlists from one account to another? For example if I wanted to completely delete an older account and start with a new one?

•     My Question or Issue Is it possible to transfer all saved songs and playlists from one account to another? For example if I wanted to completely delete an older account and start wit...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Home streaming services and the "family premium account"

PlanPremiumCountry EnglandDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or Issue So when i setup the amazon echo in my living room I also setup "amazon family", that allowed me to link my other halfs account and my account to the same device throu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  England Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue  So when i setup the amazon echo in my living room I also setup "amazon family", ...
  • TehWardy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Newbie here

PlanFreeCountryDubai, UAE DeviceSamsung J7 Duo My Question or IssueHelp! I can't proceed to spotify streaming after loging in & changing my password for several times. I'm living in Dubai (which is Spotify is not available at, but still can manage to...

• Plan Free Country Dubai, UAE   Device Samsung J7 Duo   My Question or Issue Help! I can't proceed to spotify streaming after loging in & changing my password for several times....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CONTA PREMIUM

Pago a conta premium pelo Apple Store.Chegou a renovação automática.A minha conta esta como free.

• Casual Listener
  • Pago a conta premium pelo Apple Store. Chegou a renovação automática. A minha conta esta como free.
  • caiocastrobr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Randomly Missing

Hi,I have had my current account for awhile and I have always been able to type my username in the search bar and find myself, as well with friends. But recently I don’t show up at all. The only way I am able to find myself is with the username Spoti...

• Hi, I have had my current account for awhile and I have always been able to type my username in the search bar and find myself, as well with friends. But recently I don’t show up at all. The only wa...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Geschenkkarte geschenkt bekommen

Guten Tag,ich habe eine Geschenkkarte geschenkt bekommen. Jetzt habe ich festgestellt, dass ich diese nicht einlösen kann, weil ich Premium family habe. Das wusste derjenige nicht, der mir das Geschenk über 60 Euro gemacht hat.Was kann ich jetzt tun?

• Casual Listener
  • Guten Tag, ich habe eine Geschenkkarte geschenkt bekommen. Jetzt habe ich festgestellt, dass ich diese nicht einlösen kann, weil ich Premium family habe. Das wusste derjenige nicht, der mir das Gesc...
  • mademusele
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted my Facebook account that was linked with Spotify

I deleted my Facebook account that was linked to Spotify. I can still access my Spotify account, however my username is a string of numbers and does not have a profile picture.Is there a way to link another Facebook account to my Spotify account agai...

• I deleted my Facebook account that was linked to Spotify. I can still access my Spotify account, however my username is a string of numbers and does not have a profile picture. Is there a way to lin...
  • Aline11
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is manipulating play stats by using your account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone xOperating System(iOS 10 I can tell you exactly what this is.Spotify is manipulating the playing stats to charge more money from the artists and to cheat their way into new markets.They simply hijacks your accoun...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone x Operating System (iOS 10   I can tell you exactly what this is. Spotify is manipulating the playing stats to charge more money from th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changing username

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+Operating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI've noticed there's no option to simply change our usernames (although I'm not sure why)...and it says to create a new account in order to do this. I also log ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy S9+ Operating System Windows    My Question or Issue I've noticed there's no option to simply change our usernames (although I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Change Email

I am signed up with Spotify through Facebook. It was originally using my university email for the student discount, however I have now graduated and that email is going to be canceled soon. I have removed that email from my facebook account but spoti...

•   I am signed up with Spotify through Facebook. It was originally using my university email for the student discount, however I have now graduated and that email is going to be canceled soon. I...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to log on, don't have access to email address

I am trying to cancel my premium account that I used for my last job. The account is using my personal debit card. I do not have access to the email address, as it was deleted after I left my job and I do not remember the password for the account. Ho...

• I am trying to cancel my premium account that I used for my last job. The account is using my personal debit card. I do not have access to the email address, as it was deleted after I left my job and...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inclusão de membro no plano familiar

Minha esposa foi retirada do meu Plano Familiar porque o Spotify não conseguiu confirmar o endereço.Enviei o convite novamente e simplesmente foi informando que ela não poderia fazer parte daquele plano.Não achei **bleep** satisfatória no FAQ.É um ab...

• Minha esposa foi retirada do meu Plano Familiar porque o Spotify não conseguiu confirmar o endereço. Enviei o convite novamente e simplesmente foi informando que ela não poderia fazer parte daq...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friend feed shows unknown friends. Old friends disappeared.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Germany Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue friend feed shows unknown friends. Old friends disappeared.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Germany   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  friend feed shows unknown friends. Old friends ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist account (Profile picture, etc.)

PlanFreeCountry Hungary Operating System Windows 8 My Question or IssueHi, I've recently claimed my artist acoount, but after logging in, I cant upload a profile picture, there is no "change" button at the profile, cant do anything with it. Could som...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  Hungary   Operating System  Windows 8   My Question or Issue Hi, I've recently claimed my artist acoount, but after logging in, I cant upload a pr...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking what device made a playlist

PlanPremiumCountry United kingdom DeviceSamsung galaxy s8 Operating System Android Oreo My Question or Issue Hi there I was wondering if it was possible to find out which device made a certain play list I have a family account and I wanted to know wh...

• Plan Premium Country  United kingdom  Device Samsung galaxy s8  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue  Hi there I was wondering if it was po...
  • JochemR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists keep disappearing...

Over the past month or so a number of my playlists keep disappearing/deleting. I'm not deleting them and have to restore them each time. It's happening every other day. Also my account seems to unfollow friends randomly and their playlists. Yet not a...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the past month or so a number of my playlists keep disappearing/deleting. I'm not deleting them and have to restore them each time. It's happening every other day. Also my account seems to unfol...
  • stupeasnrice
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

someone using my account

My Question or Issue Hi,When i signed in after a few months, i saw someone from another country using my account, changed profile photo, playlists etc. I changed my password but today again i saw my profile photo and playlists changed. Didn't found h...

• Casual Listener
  •      My Question or Issue   Hi, When i signed in after a few months, i saw someone from another country using my account, changed profile photo, playlists etc. I changed my p...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account HACKED

Hello, My Premium Account was just hacked. I tried sending an email to account-details-changed@spotify.com to let them know that my account was stolen from me, but I have yet to receive an answer and it has been over an hour now. I am worried to get ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My Premium Account was just hacked. I tried sending an email to  account-details-changed@spotify.com   to let them know that my account was stolen from me, but I have yet...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes