Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My Username isnt showing up right

I entered in my account username when creating my account, but whenever im either in the app or on the website on my computer, my username shows up as random letters and numbers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I entered in my account username when creating my account, but whenever im either in the app or on the website on my computer, my username shows up as random letters and numbers. Does anyone know how...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Hacked?

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceIPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue This week I was listening to songs from my playlists then randomly changes to songs from one to two particular artists I never even heard of. The Spotify app...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device IPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  This week I was listening to songs from my playlists then randomly chan...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs That Disappear

PlanFreeCountry BrazilDeviceGalaxy S6, PCOperating SystemAndroid Nougat, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo, the problem is, sometimes I find some songs that I've already saved on "My Songs" (that now turned into "Favorite Songs") unsaved without a re...

• Plan Free Country  Brazil Device Galaxy S6, PC Operating System Android Nougat, Windows 10   My Question or Issue So, the problem is, sometimes I find some songs that I've already...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lier mon compte Spotify à Facebook

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à lier mon compte Yahoo à Facebook. En effet, lorque je clique sur "Connexion à Facebook" sur mon appli sur le PC, rien ne se passe. Idem, sur mon smartphone, rien ne se passe non plus losque je rentre mes identifiants Facebo...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Je n'arrive pas à lier mon compte Yahoo à Facebook. En effet, lorque je clique sur "Connexion à Facebook" sur mon appli sur le PC, rien ne se passe. Idem, sur mon smartphone, rien n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erneute Anmeldung in Spotify Familie nicht möglich

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceOnePlus 5TOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAlso, das Problem ist folgendes: gestern habe ich die Nachricht erhalten, dass ich aus der Spotify Familie entfernt wurde, da es nic...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device OnePlus 5T Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Also, das Problem ist folgendes: gestern habe ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Heard Artist

I don't know what happened to Spotify recently but Spotify is drunk. I checked my account and there is no recently listened artist. I checked the setting and it seemed that I had turn the artist section on but til' now there is no recently heard arti...

• Roadie
  • I don't know what happened to Spotify recently but Spotify is drunk. I checked my account and there is no recently listened artist. I checked the setting and it seemed that I had turn the artist sect...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an old account which I can no longer access the email I set it up with

I can log into my olf Spotify account and follow the steps to close my account but can't open the old email account I used from my Facebook to see the confirmation email but also can't change the email on Spotify (even though I've changed the email o...

• I can log into my olf Spotify account and follow the steps to close my account but can't open the old email account I used from my Facebook to see the confirmation email but also can't change the ema...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with login in through Facebook

Suddenly I can't log in to my Spotify account and I keep getting this message:"Facebook login for your Spotify client is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a newer version of Spotify. Download the latest version of Spotify atwww.spotify.com/downl...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly I can't log in to my Spotify account and I keep getting this message: "Facebook login for your Spotify client is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a newer version of Spotify. Download ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where can I attach my Spotify Account to my Facebook Account?

My account was recently hacked and with the recovery, Spotify removed my Facebook account of my Spotify account. I would like to have that back. As the title says here above: Where can I attach my Spotify Account to my Facebook Account? Many thanks i...

• Music Fan
  • My account was recently hacked and with the recovery, Spotify removed my Facebook account of my Spotify account. I would like to have that back.   As the title says here above:   Where ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify in other countries - confused!

Hi,I’m excited to use the premium Spotify and get more music with me everywhere, but I don’t know if it’s going to be available where I need it. I'm from the UK with UK bank cards etc. I also have a Malaysia Visa card, and I’m currently on holiday in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’m excited to use the premium Spotify and get more music with me everywhere, but I don’t know if it’s going to be available where I need it.   I'm from the UK with UK bank cards etc. I a...
  • AlexMYUK
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country and credit card

PlanFreeCountry ThailandDevice Operating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI tried to upgrade my plan to PREMIUM but when I gave my credit card coordinates (Belgium credit card issuer), I got a message saying that Credit card issuer countr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Thailand Device   Operating System iOS 10,  Windows 10  My Question or Issue I tried to upgrade my plan to PREMIUM but when I gave my credit card coord...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Annual Subscription

Hi everyone, How do I cancel my annual prepaid subscription, or downgrade it to a monthly plan? Is it even possible? I'm getting frustrated by searching for answers, and the lack of ability to directly contact support. Thank you.

•   Hi everyone,    How do I cancel my annual prepaid subscription, or downgrade it to a monthly plan? Is it even possible? I'm getting frustrated by searching for answers, and the la...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG G6, MSI GS63 Stealth 010 notebookOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10My Question or Issue I've been a spotify premium member for quite awhile and everythings been fine, but I've recently completely deleted my facebook acc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device LG G6, MSI GS63 Stealth 010 notebook Operating System Android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue  I've  been a spotify premium member for quite awhile...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution followers randomly disappeared?

PlanPremium CountryAustralia Device(iPhone 7, MacBook Air) Operating System(iOS idk) My Question or Issuehey ladies, so i originally set up 2 spotify accounts (one on my mac and one on my phone) but there were some issues there so spotify helped me m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Australia   Device (iPhone 7, MacBook Air)   Operating System (iOS idk)   My Question or Issue hey ladies,  so i originally set up 2 spot...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Meu perfil não aparece mais na busca.

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDevice(iPhone and Desktop)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows 10) My Question or IssueMeu perfil não aparece mais na busca tanto no iphone como no desktop.Meus amigos não conseguem mais me encontrar. Sabem se é algum problema?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Brasil Device (iPhone and Desktop) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Meu perfil não aparece mais na busca tanto no iphone como no ...
  • Venax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log out on Playstation 4

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePlaystation My Question or Issue I have my Spotify logged in on my PS4 account, but since than have lost access to that Playstion account, and therefore cannot log out and use my premium Spotify on a new PSN account. So my...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Playstation   My Question or Issue  I have my Spotify logged in on my PS4 account, but since than have lost access to that Playstion account, a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot Login the account

I used Spotify Premium. But after I stopped using it, I cannot login to my account. I tried to reset my password but as soon as I click the Email to do it, they say 'something went wrong'

• I used Spotify Premium. But after I stopped using it, I cannot login to my account.   I tried to reset my password but as soon as I click the Email to do it, they say 'something went wrong' &...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Displayed name (not username)

PlanPremium Family account (Owner)Country NLDeviceSamsung Galaxy 5Operating SystemLinux Mint 8.1My Question or IssueHow do I change my displayed name (not username)?While Spotify is busy finding out what the difference is between a user name and a pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family account (Owner) Country  NL Device Samsung Galaxy 5 Operating System Linux Mint 8.1 My Question or Issue How do I change my displayed name (not username)? While Spo...
  • yrfp4r7kdmeb51a
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I registered with facebook, but I can not change my email address.

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice(Sony Xperia Z5 Premium)Operating System(Android)My Question or Issue I do not see my current e-mail address and birth date on facebook. I have old information. And I can not change.

• Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device (Sony Xperia Z5 Premium) Operating System (Android) My Question or Issue  I do not see my current e-mail address and birth date on facebook. I h...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Find Friends Problem

PlanPremiumCountry GreeceDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hello and thank you in advance. For the last few months when I press the "Find Friends" option on the bottom of the "Friend Activity", I get a "none of your Facebook...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Greece Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hello and thank you in advance. For the last few months when I press the "Find ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes