Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Email Adress (won't let me)

I have a premium acount, its made from my facebook account, i need to change the email adress linked to my account due to that address being closed now. When i go to the edit profile page, t doesnt let me change the address for some reason, how do i ...

• I have a premium acount, its made from my facebook account, i need to change the email adress linked to my account due to that address being closed now. When i go to the edit profile page, t doesnt l...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What my friends are listening

After new update, all of my friends’ activity seems 4 days ago. My friend is listening a song next to me but it seems she listened 4 days ago. Same, they cannot see what I listen. Offline mode is not open btw

• After new update, all of my friends’ activity seems 4 days ago. My friend is listening a song next to me but it seems she listened 4 days ago. Same, they cannot see what I listen. Offline mode is not...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution from Spotify to Spotify Premium Family

Hi, I subscribed to Premium for family (on a mac computer) but I don't see any change on my Spotify on smartphone... Everything is shuffle and I did not notice the upgrade of a Premium account.... what I did wrong ?

• Hi,   I subscribed to Premium for family (on a mac computer) but I don't see any change on my Spotify on smartphone... Everything is shuffle and I did not notice the upgrade of a Premium accou...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook signed me up with an old, obsolete, email

HelloI have just discovered that when I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account, Zuck's social network has used a very old email address, which I can't access anymore since a very long time. I don't understand why that happened, but now, I'm s...

• Hello I have just discovered that when I signed up to Spotify using my Facebook account, Zuck's social network has used a very old email address, which I can't access anymore since a very long time....
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlinked Spotify Account from Facebook - will my music feed (live feed) still show up?

Hello there, I recently unlinked my Spotify account with Facebook. I was just wondering with the music feed, would it still show up for people who are following me? Should I still activate Private Session if I do not want them to see my currently pla...

• Hello there, I recently unlinked my Spotify account with Facebook. I was just wondering with the music feed, would it still show up for people who are following me? Should I still activate Private Se...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pago en oxxo

resulta que fui a pagar al oxxo y lleve mi dinero, hasta ahí todo bien la cajera me pide mi dinero y yo saco el dinero de mi bolsillo y le doy tod el dinero (traia cambio) l chava me dice que esta bien... checo el ticket llegando a mi casa y el pago ...

• resulta que fui a pagar al oxxo y lleve mi dinero, hasta ahí todo bien la cajera me pide mi dinero y yo saco el dinero de mi bolsillo y le doy tod el dinero (traia cambio) l chava me dice que esta bi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My premium account is hacked, please help!

I just got hacked and the person change my password and email for my account! So now I can't reset my password or even log in and create a god **bleep** ticket here on my account so I had to create a new account just to post this!! edit* I was able t...

• I just got hacked and the person change my password and email for my account! So now I can't reset my password or even log in and create a god **bleep** ticket here on my account so I had to create a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

other user is able to use my account that I don’t know

When I use my account it randomly gets switched and controlled by someone named “Wissal” and I have no idea who that is. I have logged in and out but to no avail

• When I use my account it randomly gets switched and controlled by someone named  “Wissal” and I have no idea who that is. I have logged in and out but to no avail 
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my premium account

I got a new phone and when I tried to log into my account I think I accidentally created a new account. I tried to enter my premium account using a different user name than the one I used for my premium account, but I used the same e-mail-address. No...

• I got a new phone and when I tried to log into my account I think I accidentally created a new account. I tried to enter my premium account using a different user name than the one I used for my...
  • Aeffken
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Issues

We are from the US but are living in Germany long term. I went on today to start a Spotify Premium Family account for me and my kids to use. Although the bottom of my screen shows Germany, I only have a credit card from the States. So I put that info...

• We are from the US but are living in Germany long term.  I went on today to start a Spotify Premium Family account for me and my kids to use.  Although the bottom of my screen shows Germany...
  • tiarastorm
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find my account

Hey, Can I find my account with my number of my bank?Money is being written off while I haven't a premium account anymore. How can I see from which account the money is written off? I hope to hear it soon! (Voor nederlanders graag reactie in het Nede...

• Hey,   Can I find my account with my number of my bank? Money is being written off while I haven't a premium account anymore.   How can I see from which account the money is writt...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different account linked to my account

I had an old iphone with my spotify account, but then I changed it ang gave the phone to my brother. We both are in the same family plan in spotify, but when he is listening to music on his account, it appears also in mine. I have logged out from all...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an old iphone with my spotify account, but then I changed it ang gave the phone to my brother. We both are in the same family plan in spotify, but when he is listening to music on his account, ...
  • maes91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends can't see what I'm listening to

Spotify shows that I listened to a song 6d ago when I've been listening to a whole lot of music since. The problem seemed to arise after I listened on my PS4.Yes, I have 'Publish my activity on Spotify' ticked on all my devices but the problem still ...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify shows that I listened to a song 6d ago when I've been listening to a whole lot of music since. The problem seemed to arise after I listened on my PS4. Yes, I have 'Publish my activity on Spo...
  • frederikdrewes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Music

I have been on deployment for over a month now, and all of a sudden I wasn't able to listen to the music I downloaded. I came to find out that after a month without connecting to the internet, you lose the service. I have no way of connecting to the ...

• I have been on deployment for over a month now, and all of a sudden I wasn't able to listen to the music I downloaded. I came to find out that after a month without connecting to the internet, you lo...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compromised Accounts

Hello, I spoke to a CS agent in Spotify chat called Daniel M and he advised I post here about this problem. I found that my Spotify account had been compromised this morning so decided to do some research, simply by googling my e-mail I found a list ...

• Hello,   I spoke to a CS agent in Spotify chat called Daniel M and he advised I post here about this problem.   I found that my Spotify account had been compromised this morning so...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio email accont??

Salve, il mio account è collegato a Facebook, e viene posta l'email di facebook ma il mio profilo spotify resta collegato all'email vecchia, ho provato anche una password la password che l'indirizzo email è bloccato (ovviamente si, non è il bisogno d...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve, il mio account è collegato a Facebook, e viene posta l'email di facebook ma il mio profilo spotify resta collegato all'email vecchia, ho provato anche una password la password che l'indirizzo ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change Country

Hi, I'm trying to change my country details as per the FAQ by giving up a payment card issued in a different country, but I am unable to change my country afterwards.It will give me an error, but no possibility to change my account's location:Your pa...

• Hi,   I'm trying to change my country details as per the FAQ by giving up a payment card issued in a different country, but I am unable to change my country afterwards. It will give me an err...
  • Ren187
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot apply for student discount

Hello!I have problem with applying for student discount. When i try to enter the student page where i need to apply for my student status, the site back me to the home page. I'm from Bulgaria, Europe if it does matter.

• Hello! I have problem with applying for student discount. When i try to enter the student page where i need to apply for my student status, the site back me to the home page. I'm from Bulgaria, Euro...
  • Gerardnepo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't let me login.

So I noticed my spotify was stuck on offline mode even though I was connected, so I decided to log out and log back in. Now it won't let me log in through facebook, I can click the Log in with facebook banner multiple times and nothing, when use my l...

• Casual Listener
  • So I noticed my spotify was stuck on offline mode even though I was connected, so I decided to log out and log back in. Now it won't let me log in through facebook, I can click the Log in with facebo...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend activity is showing people I do not know

Hey,Since I can't find the way to contact Spotify directly, my Friend Activity is showing people I don't even know neither I'm following. This is going for a couple weeks now, I reeboted ofc but re-installing will be the last resort.Any help on this?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Since I can't find the way to contact Spotify directly, my Friend Activity is showing people I don't even know neither I'm following.  This is going for a couple weeks now, I reeboted ofc...
  • My1fan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes