Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix error on Android and web player

At this moment I have problems with my Daily Mixes for the second time. Last time the Spotify Support created a new account for me and transferred all my music to that account. Unfortunately this does not make sense because this error occurs again la...

• Visitor
  • At this moment I have problems with my Daily Mixes for the second time. Last time the Spotify Support created a new account for me and transferred all my music to that account. Unfortunately thi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remember my email adress

Hey everyone. Since I've lost my phone, I got a problem : simply can't login as I don't know which email adress I used to create my account (and it was an email adress solely for spotify). As its a premium account, can I find it thanks to my bank acc...

• Hey everyone.   Since I've lost my phone, I got a problem : simply can't login as I don't know which email adress I used to create my account (and it was an email adress solely for spotify). A...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removed of a family plan even when I verified the address. 3 family members were removed.

I have been using Family Plan for over a year now, I was the owner of the plan and two months ago I had to cancel and start a new one because 2 of the members did not answered to a verification email (even after they have been members for a year or m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Family Plan for over a year now, I was the owner of the plan and two months ago I had to cancel and start a new one because 2 of the members did not answered to a verification email...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge two accounts into one

Hello,I have two accounts and I'd like to merge them into one premium account.

• Hello, I have two accounts and I'd like to merge them into one premium account.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Access

My initial Spotify account was with Fido, I have now switch to a student account , payment have been deducted from my account, however, I have no access to Spotify . Please help me resolve.Kind Regardszackizie

• My initial Spotify account was with Fido, I have now switch to a student account , payment have been deducted from my account, however, I have no access to Spotify . Please help me resolve. Kind Reg...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Editing emailing address

I am trying to change my email address but when I click “edit profile” I am unable to delete my old email address or type my new one.

• I am trying to change my email address but when I click “edit profile” I am unable to delete my old email address or type my new one. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot remember which email I used, is there anyway to find this information?

Hi, so I've had Spotify Premium for awhile, and it has always been logged in on my phone. I'm looking to cancel my premium but it does not seem possible without that email address. Is there any possible way of finding what it is?

• Visitor
  • Hi, so I've had Spotify Premium for awhile, and it has always been logged in on my phone. I'm looking to cancel my premium but it does not seem possible without that email address. Is there any possi...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution convert FB account to normal account

Hi, I created my Spotify account using FB account and unfortunatelly it's not easy to undo. I'm planning closing my FB account but if I do it I will loose access to spotify. I'm also unable to create new Spotify account using my email address as it's...

• Hi,   I created my Spotify account using FB account and unfortunatelly it's not easy to undo. I'm planning closing my FB account but if I do it I will loose access to spotify. I'm also unable ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Avevo un account con Spotify Premium e un giorno mi si è bloccato e mi faceva partire dalla schermata iniziale dove ti chiede se hai già un account e digitavo l'e-mail e la password è schiacciando accesso mi diceva che dovevo collegarmi ad Internet a...

• Visitor
  • Avevo un account con Spotify Premium e un giorno mi si è bloccato e mi faceva partire dalla schermata iniziale dove ti chiede se hai già un account e digitavo l'e-mail e la password è schiacciando ac...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with upgrading from Student subscription to Family.

Hey! So I signed up using my Facebook account originally, there was no option to write my current address anywhere. So I have read around the subject for upgrading to Spotify family and noticed that you have to have the same address within the family...

• Hey!   So I signed up using my Facebook account originally, there was no option to write my current address anywhere.   So I have read around the subject for upgrading to Spotify family...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About email address,

Yes I have as email address with this account but want to use our email address and keep saying this email already taken that is because that is our current address the email address is in my husband name Vernon Shelton we have Spectrum as our Inte...

• Visitor
  • Yes I have <Moderator edit: Email address> as email address with this account but want to use our email address <Moderator edit: Email address> and keep saying this email already tak...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username

hello!!So I have a username andI connected it with Facebook but it doesn't show up as my name? It still says my username [not that I'm complaining, just confused]

• Casual Listener
  • hello!! So I have a username andI connected it with Facebook but it doesn't show up as my name? It still says my username [not that I'm complaining, just confused]
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Losing followers after migrate account (perdendo seguidores após migrar conta)

I migrated my spotify account to another email with the help of spotify, before that when searching for the name of my playlist or some related name, mine appeared as the best result, but after that, it does not appear anymore, and I'm losing followe...

• I migrated my spotify account to another email with the help of spotify, before that when searching for the name of my playlist or some related name, mine appeared as the best result, but after that,...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo enviar concluir o convite a um familiar, devido a falta de endereço!

Preciso de ajuda, porque quando criamos a primeira conta Spotify ela era free, só havia pedido nome de usuário e senha.Com o tempo a transformamos em conta premium familiar, porém ela não continha o nosso endereço.Agora quando enviamos convite ao fam...

• Preciso de ajuda, porque quando criamos a primeira conta Spotify ela era free, só havia pedido nome de usuário e senha. Com o tempo a transformamos em conta premium familiar, porém ela não continh...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide username when posting a playlist on facebook

Hi there, I am aware that Spotify does not allow changes of usernames, but is it possible to hide it from the public? For instance, I would like to share playlists but I don’t want my username to appear : playlist by [username].. Also, I cannot conne...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am aware that Spotify does not allow changes of usernames, but is it possible to hide it from the public? For instance, I would like to share playlists but I don’t want my u...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

can't get to my account to change card information.

My card needs to be updated, but I can't figure out any way to access or change my subscription. a 503 error appears.

• My card needs to be updated, but I can't figure out any way to access or change my subscription.  a 503 error appears.
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot change my Community Avatar

I've uploaded a own avatar some time ago and wanted to change it today.I've removed the old one but I can't upload a new one? Is this option gone?

• Roadie
  • I've uploaded a own avatar some time ago and wanted to change it today. I've removed the old one but I can't upload a new one? Is this option gone?
  • Merowinger
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account. Please try again.

Hello,I can not access my account. You receive an error "Your email and password does not match a Spotify account." Please try again. "Please, help!I can not log in android, PC version and web version.Android version of Oreo.Thanx!

• Hello, I can not access my account. You receive an error "Your email and password does not match a Spotify account." Please try again. " Please, help! I can not log in android, PC version and web ...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Two accounts

I had an account sencronised with facebook. Then I opened a second account with my e mail. These two accounts have same e mail but one of them is sencronised with facebook other one isn't. Today my unsencronised account took payment for premium when ...

• I had an account sencronised with facebook. Then I opened a second account with my e mail. These two accounts have same e mail but one of them is  sencronised with facebook other one isn't. Toda...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I paid for premium by accident i want it back... 

• I paid for premium by accident i want it back... 
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes