Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I have two public playlists that I can't see on my own account, but I can see on my friend's account

Hi there, so I'm a little confused. I'm assuming this is a bug. I have two random playlists, one starred playlist, and one playlist that's just made up of one song. They're both public, and I can see them both when I search for my own account, throug...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, so I'm a little confused. I'm assuming this is a bug. I have two random playlists, one starred playlist, and one playlist that's just made up of one song. They're both public, and I can s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with email

I'm having trouble with my account. I cant log in with my email adress, i can't connect to the family-share-thing, I don't get any emails from spotify when I try to connect to the family-share-settings and nothing works. I am connected via a facebook...

• I'm having trouble with my account. I cant log in with my email adress, i can't connect to the family-share-thing, I don't get any emails from spotify when I try to connect to the family-share-s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ödeme bilgileri değişikliği kabul edilmiyor

Merhabalar. Kredi kartım değiştiği için ödeme bilgilerini değiştrmem gerektiği uyarısı aldım. Bilgileri girip güncelle dediğimdeyse kabul etmiyor, hata veriyor. Sorunu nasıl çözerim?

• Merhabalar. Kredi kartım değiştiği için ödeme bilgilerini değiştrmem gerektiği uyarısı aldım. Bilgileri girip güncelle dediğimdeyse kabul etmiyor, hata veriyor. Sorunu nasıl çözerim?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Major troubles

Hi all. I pay pay for Spotify premium and I've forgotten my username and my email goes to a non pay account...how do I cancel payment or find out my username? Thanks

• Hi all.    I pay pay for Spotify premium and I've forgotten my username and my email goes to a non pay account...how do I cancel payment or find out my username?  Thanks 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

I can not disconnect facebook from spotify. Nor does it happen when I tap Connect to facebook. So I do not know if I'm linked to facebook or not. Nor can I see the flow of friends. It says that it was not possible to load.

• I can not disconnect facebook from spotify. Nor does it happen when I tap Connect to facebook. So I do not know if I'm linked to facebook or not. Nor can I see the flow of friends. It says that it wa...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo acessar / I can't acess

Olá, eu usava a versão Free mas resolvi mudar para a de estudante. Fiz o cadastro duas vezes, foi "cobrado" duas vezes e agora não consigo nem experimentar o premium, como resolvo ?? // Hello, i used to use Free version but decised change tô student....

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, eu usava a versão Free mas resolvi mudar para a de estudante. Fiz o cadastro duas vezes, foi "cobrado" duas vezes e agora não consigo nem experimentar o premium, como resolvo ??  // Hello, ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in (error code 404)

Hello. I'm trying to log in to my account on Spotify. However it states the error code: 404 - unable to log in. It says Spotify is possibly blocked by my firewall. But I used Spotify for years... ? Please help.

• Roadie
  • Hello.    I'm trying to log in to my account on Spotify. However it states the error code: 404 - unable to log in.  It says Spotify is possibly blocked by my firewall. But I used ...
  • vermicyde
  • 124 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Windows
  • 124 replies
  • 3 likes

Help log in

I can't rememer my password for my family account. I have tried all the options to reset it and I get no emails on any of the ones I have tried. Exhusted every option that spotify has given except the Twitter one. Since I don' have it I don' t want t...

• I can't rememer my password for my family account. I have tried all the options to reset it and I get no emails on any of the ones I have tried. Exhusted every option that spotify has given except th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving of the account

Hello Spotfy community, I have a question, is it possible to recover an account? I created a new account with an email address and mistakenly connected Facebook to it. And my old account which has been connected with Facebook is gone! I must confess ...

• Hello Spotfy community,    I have a question, is it possible to recover an account?  I created a new account with an email address and mistakenly connected Facebook to it. And my ol...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country in profile ( No other countries besides USA showing in scroll)

Hi, Just moved from the USA, trying to change my country info on my profile. But when I go to edit profile and scroll down the country list, there is only 1 option which is USA. How do I fix this? Or, can I use a foreign credit card to charge my acco...

• Hi,    Just moved from the USA, trying to change my country info on my profile. But when I go to edit profile and scroll down the country list, there is only 1 option which is USA.  ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium through Starbucks but want to create a new account

Hi! So I want to create a new Spotify account and create one that isn't connected to my FB for a couple of reasons. I think I already know how I can transfer my playlists over, but I'm more concerned about maintaining my premium account as a Starbuck...

• Hi! So I want to create a new Spotify account and create one that isn't connected to my FB for a couple of reasons. I think I already know how I can transfer my playlists over, but I'm more concerned...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into my android Spotify app

I can login to the website fine but my android app is playing up. It doesn't give me any error message and after 3 tries it just gives me if I want to retrieve my password. I also tried using my Facebook login. The same result. Takes me back to the l...

• Casual Listener
  • I can login to the website fine but my android app is playing up. It doesn't give me any error message and after 3 tries it just gives me if I want to retrieve my password.   I also tried usin...
  • Jamesechoi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i change name of my artistic profile.

We launch a remix for the track “Na Brisa” from JetLag but the recorder put my name wrong. Is my first track in Spotify so them create this artistic profile THIAGO MATHIAS but the right name is THIAGO MATTHIAS. How can I change this and put new photo...

• Casual Listener
  • We launch a remix for the track “Na Brisa” from JetLag but the recorder put my name wrong. Is my first track in Spotify so them create this artistic profile THIAGO MATHIAS but the right name is THIAG...
  • thiagomatthias
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Complain

I need help. I signed the family plan for over 8 months. Now my daughters have been blocked. I'm paying for the plan, and their service was cut short. What is happening? They are my dependents and have no condition to have individual plans, I am quit...

• I need help. I signed the family plan for over 8 months. Now my daughters have been blocked. I'm paying for the plan, and their service was cut short. What is happening? They are my dependents and ha...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in on the android app

I have been using spotify on pc and iPad for ~10 months, and today I decided to download the phone app (android), and when I put my username and my password, it logs in and show my profile for two seconds, and then it automatically logs out and show ...

• I have been using spotify on pc and iPad for ~10 months, and today I decided to download the phone app (android), and when I put my username and my password, it logs in and show my profile for t...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my premium account

Hello spotify I need your help to log back into my premium spotify account username is, I already tried to reset my password but nothing shows up please help me recover this account. I am still paying for it even though I can't use it.

• Hello spotify I need your help to log back into my premium spotify account username is <removed sensitive information> , I already tried to reset my password but nothing shows up please help ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged twice since 11/2016!

Hello Spotify community it seems there is a glitch in your subscription software and how it communicates with Facebook. After noticing monthly Spotify charges ($10.65) in my bank statement right next to Apple App Store charges ($13.85)... only subscr...

• Hello Spotify community it seems there is a glitch in your subscription software and how it communicates with Facebook. After noticing monthly Spotify charges ($10.65) in my bank statement right next...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps4 spotify premium not working on PC and android

First i buyed premium on PS4(long time ago) everything was working with android and pc with the account, but after unlinking spotify with facebook nothing is working.PS4 is working with my account but somehow spotify created me a username (with same ...

• Casual Listener
  • First i buyed premium on PS4(long time ago) everything was working with android and pc with the account, but after unlinking spotify with facebook nothing is working. PS4 is working with my account ...
  • Konpoz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Hi all.My Account (Premium Family) was obviously hacked yesterday. I had another user listen to Music with my account when I logged in.I reset the password and have logged off all devices as soon as I had Computer Access. Then the Spotify Help recove...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. My Account (Premium Family)  was obviously hacked yesterday. I had another user listen to Music with my account when I logged in. I reset the password and have logged off all devices a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alguién está usando mi cuenta

Buenos días:Recientemente ha aparecido una playlist que yo no he creado en mi cuenta, por lo que supongo que alguién más está usándola. Ya sé que puedo cerrar la sesión de forma remota desde la web, pero me interesa saber si hay alguna manera de obte...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenos días: Recientemente ha aparecido una playlist que yo no he creado en mi cuenta, por lo que supongo que alguién más está usándola. Ya sé que puedo cerrar la sesión de forma remota desde la web...
  • churretoza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes