Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Edit profile issue

Hello everyone.I'm trying to change details, but I cannot because it appears in the field of the email error: We're sorry, that email is taken when I click Save changes.I deleted the other Facebook user, but without success.Can anyone help me??

• Hello everyone. I'm trying to change details, but I cannot because it appears in the field of the email error: We're sorry, that email is taken when I click Save changes. I deleted the other Facebo...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly and 70% music in one language

Why in my Discover weekly 70% of music is in polish language. This is not my taste and I don't listen music in that language. 4/5 months ago Discover weekly worked pretty well, now most of the songs are in not my taste and language.

• Casual Listener
  • Why in my Discover weekly 70% of music is in polish language. This is not my taste and I don't listen music in that language. 4/5 months ago Discover weekly worked pretty well, now most of ...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you create an Artist profile?

Hi, I am a new artist with my Music recorded but no uploaded yet. I downloaded the Spotify For Artists application on my phone in hopes of creating an Artist page but it keeps asking me to claim my page but I don't even have one?? When I type my Stag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am a new artist with my Music recorded but no uploaded yet. I downloaded the Spotify For Artists application on my phone in hopes of creating an Artist page but it keeps asking &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas al iniciar sesión

Me cambié de residencia a otro país , ahora no puedo ni iniciar sesión me sale de que solo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero tengo Olán familiar pero no me deja entrar

• Casual Listener
  • Me cambié de residencia a otro país , ahora no puedo ni iniciar sesión me sale de que solo puedo usar 14 días en el extranjero tengo Olán familiar pero no me deja entrar
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ayuda

Hola amigos.Me gustaría que me ayuden con un problema, hace unos dias me creé una cuenta de SPOTIFY por el celular y pasó algo muy raro, por un momento pensé que me pedirían una verificación de correo electrónico pero solo me pidieron del número de t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola amigos. Me gustaría que me ayuden con un problema, hace unos dias me creé una cuenta de SPOTIFY por el celular y pasó algo muy raro, por un momento pensé que me pedirían una verificación de cor...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to delete account permanently

I want to delete my spotify account permanently. I have followed all the steps multiple times listed in support page. When I arrive at the last step and fill out the form, I receive automatically generated emails which refer me to the support page. I...

• I want to delete my spotify account permanently. I have followed all the steps multiple times listed in support page.   When I arrive at the last step and fill out the form, I receive automati...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Think someone hacked/was using my account...

I opened my spotify app and it said my music was being played on a Huawei phone, and playing an artist I had never heard. I tried to wrestle to playing on my phone for a bit, and there was some back and forth. This leads me to believe that someone ha...

• I opened my spotify app and it said my music was being played on a Huawei phone, and playing an artist I had never heard. I tried to wrestle to playing on my phone for a bit, and there was some back ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't launch webplayer

I am trying to launch the webplayer on my computer. I have done this every day for months and all of a sudden today it asks me to LOG IN, and when I click LOG IN it goes to a black screen. I have a premium account and it works fine on my phone so I a...

• I am trying to launch the webplayer on my computer. I have done this every day for months and all of a sudden today it asks me to LOG IN, and when I click LOG IN it goes to a black screen. I have a p...
  • Desamii
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring account to new account in middle of subscription

I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-new account? Would I then also get the remaining time...

• Visitor
  • I got my "12 months for the price of 10" subscription running from december, now out of few different concerns and reasons I was thinking is it possible to transfer my music and playlists to brand-ne...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled sub at the right time last month, still been charged...

So renewal date came around, i decided i'd had enough of paying for something i rarely use anymore, so i sent to stop sub text and got a confirmation through saying i'd cancelled my sub payment and needed to go on the website and do some things. So i...

• Music Fan
  • So renewal date came around, i decided i'd had enough of paying for something i rarely use anymore, so i sent to stop sub text and got a confirmation through saying i'd cancelled my sub payment and n...
  • Walkertom14
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot change my account's location country (premium account)

I have a premium account and I moved to another country. I want to update my country settings and the dropdown menu for the country is locked in my profile. So I cannot change my account's location. When I follow the following Help for Premium users ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and I moved to another country. I want to update my country settings and the dropdown menu for the country is locked in my profile. So I cannot change my account's location. ...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Cancellation

Hi, I'm using Spotify Premium with mobile operator campaign (Vodafone Turkey) and I couldn't cancel my subscription. When I talked mobile operator customer representative, she said that they can't help with this issue, only Spotify can handle members...

• Hi, I'm using Spotify Premium with mobile operator campaign (Vodafone Turkey) and I couldn't cancel my subscription. When I talked mobile operator customer representative, she said that they can't he...
  • 브라이언
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hello all, I created my account without the intent of keeping it. It was a sort of test-drive of the application for me, and I wanted to see what it would offer. Now, I love the app and use it daily!However, I'm stuck with this username that I create...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I created my account without the intent of keeping it.  It was a sort of test-drive of the application for me, and I wanted to see what it would offer.  Now, I love the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected on stranger devices

Hello, I would like a help, I have been observing that at the time, there are other devices connected to my account that I have never seen because I never passed my spotify account to another person, usually I log in to my account and it appears that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like a help, I have been observing that at the time, there are other devices connected to my account that I have never seen because I never passed my spotify account to another person,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify profile picture

Sick of my picture on Spotify. How do I change my spotify profile picture to my instagram picture (instead of my facebook picture)?

• Sick of my picture on Spotify.  How do I change my spotify profile picture to my instagram picture (instead of my facebook picture)?
  • fipper-us
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Como posso trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos na conta familia?

Queria trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos da conta sem ter que desfaze-la. Obrigado

• Queria trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos da conta sem ter que desfaze-la. Obrigado  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Customer Service

I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify premium to stream content. I have more than suffici...

• I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 111 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 27 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription still charged me $9.99 USD. No response from support.

On 3/5/12, I had logged in to cancel my trial subscription of Spotify before I was charged for it again. Then, on 3/6/12, I received an email saying that I was charged $9.99, anyway. I logged in again, and for some reason my account is acting as if i...

• On 3/5/12, I had logged in to cancel my trial subscription of Spotify before I was charged for it again. Then, on 3/6/12, I received an email saying that I was charged $9.99, anyway. I logg...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 279 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 279 replies
  • 25 likes

Can't click "accept invitation" in email for spotify family

Recieved the email with the spotify family code to upgrade a family member to premium however in th email there is an "accept invitation" button I cannot click. I have searched for another place to enter this code in the family member's acocunt I wan...

• Recieved the email with the spotify family code to upgrade a family member to premium however in th email there is an "accept invitation" button I cannot click. I have searched for another place to e...
  • liam49
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes