Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change username

Hello all, I created my account without the intent of keeping it. It was a sort of test-drive of the application for me, and I wanted to see what it would offer. Now, I love the app and use it daily!However, I'm stuck with this username that I create...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I created my account without the intent of keeping it.  It was a sort of test-drive of the application for me, and I wanted to see what it would offer.  Now, I love the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected on stranger devices

Hello, I would like a help, I have been observing that at the time, there are other devices connected to my account that I have never seen because I never passed my spotify account to another person, usually I log in to my account and it appears that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like a help, I have been observing that at the time, there are other devices connected to my account that I have never seen because I never passed my spotify account to another person,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify profile picture

Sick of my picture on Spotify. How do I change my spotify profile picture to my instagram picture (instead of my facebook picture)?

• Sick of my picture on Spotify.  How do I change my spotify profile picture to my instagram picture (instead of my facebook picture)?
  • fipper-us
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Como posso trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos na conta familia?

Queria trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos da conta sem ter que desfaze-la. Obrigado

• Queria trocar o responsavel pelos pagamentos da conta sem ter que desfaze-la. Obrigado  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Customer Service

I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify premium to stream content. I have more than suffici...

• I find it ridiculous that I'm paying a monthly subscription and spotify doesn't have a customer support line. I have Spotify premium and when I logged in on my phone just now I'm told I need spotify...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 111 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 27 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription still charged me $9.99 USD. No response from support.

On 3/5/12, I had logged in to cancel my trial subscription of Spotify before I was charged for it again. Then, on 3/6/12, I received an email saying that I was charged $9.99, anyway. I logged in again, and for some reason my account is acting as if i...

• On 3/5/12, I had logged in to cancel my trial subscription of Spotify before I was charged for it again. Then, on 3/6/12, I received an email saying that I was charged $9.99, anyway. I logg...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 279 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 279 replies
  • 25 likes

Can't click "accept invitation" in email for spotify family

Recieved the email with the spotify family code to upgrade a family member to premium however in th email there is an "accept invitation" button I cannot click. I have searched for another place to enter this code in the family member's acocunt I wan...

• Recieved the email with the spotify family code to upgrade a family member to premium however in th email there is an "accept invitation" button I cannot click. I have searched for another place to e...
  • liam49
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo realizar el pago premium familiar

Hola tengo TARJETA DE DEBIDO Internacional y No Puedo Realizar la subcripción de la prima del plan de de Familiares, CUANDO agrego La Información de Mi Venta solicitada Aparece; Ups, Parece Que tu Tarjeta o Proveedor de Pago estan teniendo Un Mal Día...

• Hola tengo TARJETA DE DEBIDO Internacional y No Puedo Realizar la subcripción de la prima del plan de de Familiares, CUANDO agrego La Información de Mi Venta solicitada Aparece;  Ups, Parece Que...
  • roipeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Change the Country to my account

Dears,I live in Italy and my mobile is connected to an Italy mobile provider.. unfortunatelly my company have an internet provider that is located in Netherlands. Each time that I connect from the web browser at work to listen music ... it automatica...

• Dears, I live in Italy and my mobile is connected to an Italy mobile provider.. unfortunatelly my company have an internet provider that is located in Netherlands. Each time that I connect from the ...
  • dmgirl
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

Please, could you help me? My account got hacked and they deleted every saved song since january from my account, deleted my lists, changed profile picture, did a troll songlist.My account is connected with facebook and I can't change my password som...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, could you help me? My account got hacked and they deleted every saved song since january from my account, deleted my lists, changed profile picture, did a troll songlist. My account is conne...
  • Ismo_Palviainen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Play / Access Denied for Certain Albums / Songs on All Platforms.

I have a girlfriend in the UK, and I am in the US. She visited for 3 months and I used her Spotify account while she was here, loved her music and playlists. When she left I wanted to continue listening to her music, so I bought a premium account in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a girlfriend in the UK, and I am in the US. She visited for 3 months and I used her Spotify account while she was here, loved her music and playlists. When she left I wanted to continue listen...
  • robertdegange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please ADD Tennis Court FLUME REMIX

Hello all,i am able to find every single Flume song except his best Remix and song ever Tennis Court by Lorde. is there anyway that spotify can add this song?

• Hello all, i am able to find every single Flume song except his best Remix and song ever Tennis Court by Lorde. is there anyway that spotify can add this song?
  • xombie
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Comment rechercher un compte premium a partir d'une CB

Comment rechercher un compte premium a partir d'une CB ?? Je paye un compte mais ne sais pas pour qui, j'aimerai l'annuler...

• Casual Listener
  • Comment rechercher un compte premium a partir d'une CB ??   Je paye un compte mais ne sais pas pour qui, j'aimerai l'annuler...
  • GillianDelvigne
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium cant be purchase in this app

Im using iphone5. I just recently subscribe to premium with my card. I didnt recieve any reciept being mailed. My account still in free version. As i tap the premium button i got this message saying spottify cant be purchase in this app. What just ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Im using iphone5. I just recently subscribe to premium with my card. I didnt recieve any reciept being mailed. My account still in free version. As i tap the premium button i got this message saying ...
  • Zaiyanjafry
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Problema com loguin

Boa tarde, mudaram meu e-mail por um desconhecido e agora não consigo mais acessar a minha conta. O e-mail era *snip*em anexo o e-mail sobre a mudança, não realizada our minha pessoa!

• Boa tarde, mudaram meu e-mail por um desconhecido e agora não consigo mais acessar a minha conta. O e-mail era *snip* em anexo o e-mail sobre a mudança, não realizada our minha pessoa! 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium and downloading as mp3

Sorry if this has been asked before but i found the Q&A page (http://www.spotify.com/uk/about/downloads/) a bit ambiguous.I quote:For Premium, there’s OfflineOf course, if you’re a Spotify Premium subscriber, you won’t need to buy any tracks. You can...

• Regular
  • Sorry if this has been asked before but i found the Q&A page (http://www.spotify.com/uk/about/downloads/) a bit ambiguous. I quote: For Premium, there’s Offline Of course, if you’re a Spo...
  • robindegen
  • Regular
  • 53 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 4 likes

Different Names

I understand that there´s a difference between the profilename and the username, but the problem is, that people, eg. friends cannot find me by searching for my username (jobela). Same with my profilname (a weird combi of numbers and letters). Also t...

• Visitor
  • I understand that there´s a difference between the profilename and the username, but the problem is, that people, eg. friends cannot find me by searching for my username (jobela). Same with my profil...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting rejected even though details are correct

So basically i have been having troubles logging in but i wanted to make sure my details where right so in order to test this i made a new account wrote the details down, logged out and went to log back in. Said my username or password was incorect b...

• So basically i have been having troubles logging in but i wanted to make sure my details where right so in order to test this i made a new account wrote the details down, logged out and went to log b...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged but don’t have premium anymore

Hi I have three accounts with Spotify and none of them have premium yet I am being charged for it. I would like to cancel this completely but as it’s saying I don’t have premium with any of my accounts I don’t know how to this? Also is there no conta...

• Hi I have three accounts with Spotify and none of them have premium yet I am being charged for it. I would like to cancel this completely but as it’s saying I don’t have premium with any of my accoun...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes