Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Different Names

I understand that there´s a difference between the profilename and the username, but the problem is, that people, eg. friends cannot find me by searching for my username (jobela). Same with my profilname (a weird combi of numbers and letters). Also t...

• Visitor
  • I understand that there´s a difference between the profilename and the username, but the problem is, that people, eg. friends cannot find me by searching for my username (jobela). Same with my profil...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting rejected even though details are correct

So basically i have been having troubles logging in but i wanted to make sure my details where right so in order to test this i made a new account wrote the details down, logged out and went to log back in. Said my username or password was incorect b...

• So basically i have been having troubles logging in but i wanted to make sure my details where right so in order to test this i made a new account wrote the details down, logged out and went to log b...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged but don’t have premium anymore

Hi I have three accounts with Spotify and none of them have premium yet I am being charged for it. I would like to cancel this completely but as it’s saying I don’t have premium with any of my accounts I don’t know how to this? Also is there no conta...

• Hi I have three accounts with Spotify and none of them have premium yet I am being charged for it. I would like to cancel this completely but as it’s saying I don’t have premium with any of my accoun...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem -500 error

I login my account but ı dont use account.it has 500 error page

• I login my account but ı dont use account. it has 500 error page
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being Charged for Premium but Account Says Free

I tried this by sending a message through the web and got an autoresponder (Spotify Case # 06883590: Account - Other ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571KKJK9:ref), so am trying again. Here's the issue: when I log in to Spotify my account page says I'm on the Free...

• I tried this by sending a message through the web and got an autoresponder (Spotify Case # 06883590: Account - Other ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571KKJK9:ref), so am trying again.   Here's the issue: w...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cant sub premium

want to listen alr

• want to listen alr
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi! My account with name nocha has been hacked by *snip* and that person has changed the email and password so I cant get in and change my payment methods (still paying for that account!). How do i retrieve my account to change it back? and what do i...

• Hi!   My account with name nocha has been hacked by *snip* and that person has changed the email and password so I cant get in and change my payment methods (still paying for that account...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't I play only this song?

The other songs work fine but that one says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"Spotify URL: spotify:track:5noCg9XIxCozI01ZTUvtq8Clavicula Nox - Therion

• The other songs work fine but that one says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" Spotify URL: spotify:track:5noCg9XIxCozI01ZTUvtq8 Clavicula Nox - T...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Im a premiun client, but my count show me if I didnt

I need to check you my acount, because Im paying for a premiun account and show me that is a free count.

• Casual Listener
  • I need to check you my acount, because Im paying for a premiun account and show me that is a free count.   <Mod edit - snip>
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Keep Screen on while listen

Hi, there's an option to keep screen on while listening to Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, there's an option to keep screen on while listening to Spotify?
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Change Discover Weekly Photo

Why do I seem to have the inability to change my Discover Weekly Playlist photo? It should match my profile picture but it does not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Why do I seem to have the inability to change my Discover Weekly Playlist photo? It should match my profile picture but it does not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution what's the effect for my family for removing spotify (facebook)

Hi all! I want to remove FaceBook(FB) from my Spotify account, but it can't be done by disconnecting my FB because my account is created with FB.So I need to cancel my subscription and re-create my account, but what effect does this have for my famil...

• Hi all!   I want to remove FaceBook(FB) from my Spotify account, but it can't be done by disconnecting my FB because my account is created with FB. So I need to cancel my subscription and re-...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on PS4, Android and PC(Windows) not working together

First i buyed premium on PS4(long time ago) everything was working with android and pc with the account, but after unlinking spotify with facebook nothing is working.PS4 is working with my account but somehow spotify created me a username (with same ...

• Casual Listener
  • First i buyed premium on PS4(long time ago) everything was working with android and pc with the account, but after unlinking spotify with facebook nothing is working. PS4 is working with my account ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium PS4

I was on a trial for a month via psnmusic, the trial expired and I then purchased a premium subscription through PSN. My pc app as well as my phone no longer show premium. The payment was successful but im getting pretty irritated at this. I have an ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was on a trial for a month via psnmusic, the trial expired and I then purchased a premium subscription through PSN. My pc app as well as my phone no longer show premium. The payment was successful ...
  • Sukka666
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Probleme mit Playlists und Accountname

Schönen guten Tag Spotify-Community, vorweg, ich bin momentan maximal angepisst wegen der Support-Ideologie von Spotify; alleine die verbrannten Kalorien, bis ich in der Lage war, ein eigenes Topic zu erstellen, wären ein Snickers wert. Angefangen ha...

• Visitor
  • Schönen guten Tag Spotify-Community,   vorweg, ich bin momentan maximal angepisst wegen der Support-Ideologie von Spotify; alleine die verbrannten Kalorien, bis ich in der Lage war, ein eigene...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when i register to spotify my email was already in use

Today, I register to spotify for the very first time and my email was already in use. I ask for a chance in my password a then I enter to the profile in where I found that my user name is and that he is from Argentina and also his birthday.... How c...

• Today, I register to spotify for the very first time and my email was already in use. I ask for a chance in my password a then I enter to the profile in where I found that my user name is <mo...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts linked to one email address

Currently I can sign into Spotify (web & app) with both a Username/Password and using Facebook to sign in. They both have different usernames associated, however they both share the same email address. When I sign in using Facebook, my username is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently I can sign into Spotify (web & app) with both a Username/Password and using Facebook to sign in. They both have different usernames associated, however they both share the same email ad...
  • teoqué
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log-in om my mobile

Problems logging in on my Android1. I have a Spotify account on my pc2. I have the correct username and log-in3. I have downloaded the app on my Android4. I have tried to reinstall the app5. I don't want to log-in via Facebook6. I have read a number ...

• Problems logging in on my Android 1. I have a Spotify account on my pc 2. I have the correct username and log-in 3. I have downloaded the app on my Android 4. I have tried to reinstall the app ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me están cobrando el doble y solo tengo una cuenta

Spotify intento comunicarme con alguna central de atención al cliente pero lamentablemente no la tienen lo cual hace que realmente su servicio sea ineficiente. Desde el mes de enero me realizan dos cobros cuando realmente tengo solamente una cuenta q...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify intento comunicarme con alguna central de atención al cliente pero lamentablemente no la tienen lo cual hace que realmente su servicio sea ineficiente. Desde el mes de enero me realizan dos c...
  • DaniAlexAv
  • 5 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 12 likes

family premium problems

my daughter recently got her subscription to our family premium account taken away.she recieved an email to verify her account and completed it but it didnt work.i have tried to re invite her three times now and when she tries to accept the invite an...

• my daughter recently got her subscription to our family premium  account taken away. she recieved an email to verify her account and completed it but it didnt work. i have tried to re invite h...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes