Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Seems My Account has been hacked

Recently I noticed a device added to my Spotify account. Then came playlists I didn't make. Now, in the mornings especially, the person using my account on a Samsung Galaxy 950U switches the listening device back and forth. I have changed my password...

• Recently I noticed a device added to my Spotify account. Then came playlists I didn't make. Now, in the mornings especially, the person using my account on a Samsung Galaxy 950U switches the listenin...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium scam attempt in facebook ads.

Hey, This is urgent. This morning I came up to a "Spotify" facebook ad that offers 1 year of subscription for 1 Turkish Lira (like 30 cents). (It's in Turkish) I checked it and apparently it's a scam! Ad link is: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor...

• Visitor
  • Hey,    This is urgent. This morning I came up to a "Spotify" facebook ad that offers 1 year of subscription for 1 Turkish Lira (like 30 cents).   (It's in Turkish)    ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify HiFi solution PC

It seems that HiFi quality (lossless or nearly lossless) is able to be streamed from the web player on Chrome. The only problem is that you won't have the ability to navigate to your desired music easily. The solution is to do this: 1. Start up Spoti...

• Music Fan
  • It seems that HiFi quality (lossless or nearly lossless) is able to be streamed from the web player on Chrome.  The only problem is that you won't have the ability to navigate to your desired mu...
  • L4DPro
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Premium
  • 39 replies
  • 13 likes

Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.

Hi there! I keep getting this error when trying to connect with Facebook. Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.

• Hi there!  I keep getting this error when trying to connect with Facebook.   Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can two people listen to the same music on spotify at the same time with different devices?

I just upgraded my account to a family profile, so my girlfriend and I both have our own accounts now. I'm wondering if it is possible that we could listen music together on each of our phones - for example, while I'm at work and she's at home, we co...

• Music Fan
  • I just upgraded my account to a family profile, so my girlfriend and I both have our own accounts now.  I'm wondering if it is possible that we could listen music together on each of our phones ...
  • supercooljames
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't upgrade to premium

Yet again, I'm running into an issue with trying to upgrade my account to premium.1) https://www.spotify.com/au/get-spotify/go/premium/2) Click Confirm Purchase 3) Redirects to Facebook for password confirmation 4) Redirects back to https://www.spoti...

• Music Fan
  • Yet again, I'm running into an issue with trying to upgrade my account to premium. 1) https://www.spotify.com/au/get-spotify/go/premium/ 2) Click Confirm Purchase 3) Redirects to Facebook for p...
  • reiljohnesma
  • 57 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 57 replies
  • 4 likes

Someone else is accessing my account??

So I've been having a weird issue with my free Spotify account the last couple of months. Several times, sometimes in the middle of the night (waking me and scaring me to death), my Spotify account will just randomly start blasting this song called "...

• So I've been having a weird issue with my free Spotify account the last couple of months. Several times, sometimes in the middle of the night (waking me and scaring me to death), my Spotify account w...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 tage probeabo

Hallo zusammen,Ich habe mich bei spotofy angemeldet und automatisch ein 7 tägiges premium probeabo erhalten.Muss ich dieses abo kündigen oder läuft es nach der einen woche automatisch aus? `Liebe Grüße und vielen dank

• Visitor
  • Hallo zusammen, Ich habe mich bei spotofy angemeldet und automatisch ein 7 tägiges premium probeabo erhalten. Muss ich dieses abo kündigen oder läuft es nach der einen woche automatisch aus? &nbsp...
  • Abc2018
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost a playlist

So at the end if the year it madevabplay list of most played songs or whatever its called of 2017. It was amazing I can' find it i went into recover deleted even though I'm pretty sure I didn't cause it was good. It wasnt there to recover. Where coul...

• Casual Listener
  • So at the end if the year it madevabplay list of most played songs or whatever its called of 2017. It was amazing I can' find it i went into recover deleted even though I'm pretty sure I didn't cause...
  • Roderick13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in relation with Playstation

Can I activate spotify premium on my playstation 4 without presenting a credit card?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I activate spotify premium on my playstation 4 without presenting a credit card?
  • Parampal_Bains
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with facebook and email

Hello. I have so many problems with Spotify, I don't even know which one to begin with. I have an account connected to facebook, but when I try to login with facebook it gives me a "temporary error, please try again later", and i tried again too many...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have so many problems with Spotify, I don't even know which one to begin with. I have an account connected to facebook, but when I try to login with facebook it gives me a "temporary error, ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone was using my account

Today my account was disconnected from my devices and I was not able to connect again, my password seemed to be incorrect, my email was still the same and from the gmail log I realized that my email had not been accessed by anyone, so someone changed...

• Casual Listener
  • Today my account was disconnected from my devices and I was not able to connect again, my password seemed to be incorrect, my email was still the same and from the gmail log I realized that my email ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Beware of SCAM

I was suprised to see my monthly charge go from 9.99 to 14.99. I logged in to my account and found I was mysteriously now on the family plan without my knowledge or consent. Furthermore, there are several names listed as my "family" of which I've nev...

• Casual Listener
  • I was suprised to see my monthly charge go from 9.99 to 14.99. I logged in to my account and found I was mysteriously now on the family plan without my knowledge or consent. Furthermore, there are se...
  • Pocket2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail to reset password that I didn't request

Several times in the last few days, I've received e-mails that appear to be coming from Spotify. It gives a link to reset muy password, and includes my account number. Two issues: I didn't request a password reset. And also the link sends me to the S...

• Several times in the last few days, I've received e-mails that appear to be coming from Spotify. It gives a link to reset muy password, and includes my account number. Two issues: I didn't request a ...
  • sophiafirdausi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Server Side Issue] No Recent Activity in Friend Feed

Multiple People (I've got 6 friends of mine experiencing the same issue) in Germany are reporting empty friend feeds, even though they're still following their friends. Un-following and re-follwing adds those accounts to the friend feed but without a...

• Multiple People (I've got 6 friends of mine experiencing the same issue) in Germany are reporting empty friend feeds, even though they're still following their friends. Un-following and re-...
  • themercury611
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to use spotify without facebook

Hi, I've been usign spotify for many years and I love it. But now I erased my account in Facebook some months ago and I want to use spotify without Fb. The trouble is that I created my spotify account from there and now I can't edit my profile or cha...

• Hi, I've been usign spotify for many years and I love it. But now I erased my account in Facebook some months ago and I want to use spotify without Fb. The trouble is that I created my spotify accoun...
  • Mulms
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Rimborso Spotify Premium

Ciao a tutti,poco fa mi è stato appena addebitato sulla carta di credito l'abbonamento per Spotify Premium per questo mese. Il rinnovo era settato in automatico dunque, anche se per questo mese non lo voglio me lo hanno addebitato.Ora ho subito disat...

• Ciao a tutti, poco fa mi è stato appena addebitato sulla carta di credito l'abbonamento per Spotify Premium per questo mese. Il rinnovo era settato in automatico dunque, anche se per questo mese non...
  • Luca_Cappai
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Pague una cuenta premium, se debito el pago pero tengo cuenta gratis

Hola equipo de spotify, la verdad no tengo idea porque no puedo acceder a los beneficios de premium si ya lo pague y esta debitado de mi tarjeta de credito visa, el tema es el siguiente, me aparece que tengo solamente una cuenta con facebook, pero en...

• Visitor
  • Hola equipo de spotify, la verdad no tengo idea porque no puedo acceder a los beneficios de premium si ya lo pague y esta debitado de mi tarjeta de credito visa, el tema es el siguiente, me aparece q...
  • kavian40
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes