Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Play Station

Having an issue where my account is already linked on another device.

• Having an issue where my account is already linked on another device.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inicio automatico de radio segun album

Desde esta semana, al escuchar un álbum, cuando éste termina, comienza a escucharse automáticamente la radio de ese álbum. Es un poco molesto, ya que uso Spotify para dormir y así queda sonando toda la noche. Hay alguna forma de eliminar esa caracter...

• Casual Listener
  • Desde esta semana, al escuchar un álbum, cuando éste termina, comienza a escucharse automáticamente la radio de ese álbum. Es un poco molesto, ya que uso Spotify para dormir y así queda sonando toda ...
  • Ignapika
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Switch from FB-based account to email-based account and keep playlists

Hi,I'm going to delete my Facebook account, but I would like to retain my Spotify account with all the playlists I've created so far. I'm not sure how to switch my account over and make sure my Spotify playlists aren't deleted. Any help would be appr...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm going to delete my Facebook account, but I would like to retain my Spotify account with all the playlists I've created so far. I'm not sure how to switch my account over and make sure my Spo...
  • temp051
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I Have Someone Else's Account When Logged Into Mine

Hi, This issue started last night. Spotify randomly dumped all of my +'d songs and playlists, and most of my followed artists out of nowhere. This occured while the program was open and currently playing a song. When I went to the Songs list there wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This issue started last night.  Spotify randomly dumped all of my +'d songs and playlists, and most of my followed artists out of nowhere.  This occured while the program was o...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Claim an username

Hi there!Today I tried to log into my account and it was saying that the e-mail account wasn't associated with any Spotify account. I tried to login with my Facebook account and everything went fine (i.e., all my playlists were there, but it was no l...

• Hi there! Today I tried to log into my account and it was saying that the e-mail account wasn't associated with any Spotify account. I tried to login with my Facebook account and everything went fin...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Issues

I have had the spotify-hulu account for a while now and recently my hulu has not been allowing me to view movies or tv or anything because it says i need to "sign up." I called hulu to try and fix this and they told me that it looks like my spotify-h...

• I have had the spotify-hulu account for a while now and recently my hulu has not been allowing me to view movies or tv or anything because it says i need to "sign up." I called hulu to try and fix th...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues and Phone Numbers

Go to the bottom of the page, click on Press, then scroll to the bottom again, click on legal ( it is in very tiny print at the very bottom), then click on contact us, or just scroll to read the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use, until you come to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Go to the bottom of the page, click on Press, then scroll to the bottom again,  click on legal ( it is in very tiny print at the very bottom), then click on contact us, or just scroll to read th...
  • littlebit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant log in - country does not match profile?

Hi I moved to south Africa and spotify worked for a few weeks. now i cannot login. It says 'your country does not math the one set in your profile.' I have tried updating profile and account details. spotify online works but cannot use the app?? plea...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I moved to south Africa and spotify worked for a few weeks. now i cannot login. It says 'your country does not math the one set in your profile.'   I have tried updating profile an...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password issues

Hey losers, I tried to get on my spotify today with the password I know is right, but am told it isnt, so I changed it, with the link you sent me to my email, then was told that one is wrong, so I changed it again, then was told that one is wrong, FI...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey losers, I tried to get on my spotify today with the password I know is right, but am told it isnt, so I changed it, with the link you sent me to my email, then was told that one is wrong, so I ch...
  • littlebit
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account offline

I received an email saying that I was using my spotify uncorretly and that I should delete my app and download again so my account wouldnt be deleted for real! But since i did what I was proposed too, I listen to ONE song and then it stops and says t...

• I received an email saying that I was using my spotify uncorretly and that I should delete my app and download again so my account wouldnt be deleted for real! But since i did what I was proposed too...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify survey for 1 month free of Spotify Premium

I received a email to take a survey to receive a month free of premium. After taking the survey I never received the code. The survey was from Survey Monkey and appears to be a legitimate email. Here were the contents. Dear Spotify user, We are condu...

• I received a email to take a survey to receive a month free of premium. After taking the survey I never received the code. The survey was from Survey Monkey and appears to be a legitimate email. Here...
  • NotRelaxingEnd
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening on unknown device (hijack)

Dear Spotify support, An unknown device is regularly connecting to my Spotify account to listen. See screenshot. This time it is device named DESKTOP-H8VU6F4. Problem is neither related to a hijacked pwd nor forgoten login on friend's device. I am us...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify support,   An unknown device is regularly connecting to my Spotify account to listen. See screenshot. This time it is device named DESKTOP-H8VU6F4. Problem is neither related to a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Followers

Hello! I sadly don't own any apple products so I can't do the "MacBook Blocking Technique" and I have some people who are following me that I don't want to be. It's an invasion of privacy and I don't really want to turn off privacy settings because m...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I sadly don't own any apple products so I can't do the "MacBook Blocking Technique" and I have some people who are following me that I don't want to be. It's an invasion of privacy and I don't...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited

Dopo mesi di premium pagati e un mese usato free vorrei sottoscrivere l abbonamento unlimited xome posso fare?

• Casual Listener
  • Dopo mesi di premium pagati e un mese usato free vorrei sottoscrivere l abbonamento unlimited xome posso fare?
  • paolo_arena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Holder Passed Away, Change Credit Card On File

My girlfriend’s father passed away today. She has a family account linked to his account however now that he has passed I would like to somehow get Spotify to put my credit card information on his profile so she can keep his playlists to listen to. C...

• My girlfriend’s father passed away today. She has a family account linked to his account however now that he has passed I would like to somehow get Spotify to put my credit card information on his pr...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset password

Hi. I have tried to reset my password, many times today, but I have not recived anything in my e-mail account. I have checked every folder and **bleep**. There is nothing. What can I do??

• Hi. I have tried to reset my password, many times today, but I have not recived anything in my e-mail account. I have checked every folder and **bleep**. There is nothing.    What can I d...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There are multiple accounts of my artist profile

There are around 4 different artists listed on Spotify all of which are me and have my songs in but they need to all be combined under one spotify account. I have tried to request access as a verified artist but it seems this may be stopping the acco...

• There are around 4 different artists listed on Spotify all of which are me and have my songs in but they need to all be combined under one spotify account.  I have tried to request access as ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the country

I´m living in Brazil. From origin I´m from the Netherlands. I started my subscribtion in the Netherlands couple of years ago. I´m trying to convert my Spotify account to a Brasilian but it´s impossible. It simple stays on the Dutch version. I can´t c...

• Casual Listener
  • I´m living in Brazil. From origin I´m from the Netherlands. I started my subscribtion in the Netherlands couple of years ago. I´m trying to convert my Spotify account to a Brasilian but it´s impossib...
  • MCRei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook disconnection

Given the recent facebook woes, it woudl be awesome if spotify would make it easy for those of us who created accounts using facebook to switch WITHOUT having to cancel current account --> create new account --> re-create playlists --> re-download mu...

• Given the recent facebook woes, it woudl be awesome if spotify would make it easy for those of us who created accounts using facebook to switch WITHOUT having to cancel current account --> create ...
  • JeroenM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount refund

I accidentally created a spotify premium account for NZ $14.99 per month thinking it would give me the student discount but it hasn't! I realized i need to change my settings to get to spotify premium with a student discount, can I get a refund for t...

• I accidentally created a spotify premium account for NZ $14.99 per month thinking it would give me the student discount but it hasn't! I realized i need to change my settings to get to spotify premiu...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes