Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Help: "A Facebook error has occurred..."

Hi, how can I open a support ticket? I just bought a new smartphone (Fairphone 2, running Android 5). After installing facebook and Spotify, I can't log in to Spotify. I have a Premium Account associated with my Facebook account. Whenever I press "Lo...

• Regular
  • Hi,   how can I open a support ticket? I just bought a new smartphone (Fairphone 2, running Android 5). After installing facebook and Spotify, I can't log in to Spotify. I have a Premium Accou...
  • 12NMilnes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Facebook

Hi! Hope this is the correct section.My issue is very easy to explain: when I click "Connect to Facebook" in the desktop app, nothing happens. That's it. No matter which Spotify account I am using.If I do the same in the Android app, a window opens a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Hope this is the correct section. My issue is very easy to explain: when I click "Connect to Facebook" in the desktop app, nothing happens. That's it. No matter which Spotify account I am using....
  • forgettingcloud
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan

Good Morning, My name is Keuver, I'm Brazilian. I have a problem, in the company where I work the staff decided to make a family plan with everyone in the company, we put the address of the company and everything, but every month of some problem with...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Morning,   My name is Keuver, I'm Brazilian.   I have a problem, in the company where I work the staff decided to make a family plan with everyone in the company, we put the addres...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I delete my account (no access to email)

I want to delete my spotify account . My spotify account is connected to my fb account but I don't have access to the email address on my Facebook . I just updated my email address on Facebook but spotify is still giving me the old one. how can I sol...

• I want to delete my spotify account . My spotify account is connected to my fb account but I don't have access to the email address on my Facebook . I just updated my email address on Facebook but sp...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country in Edit Profile

I'm trying to change the Country I'm in under my profile page. But I can't click on the box to select a different country. I'm Australian but living in Iceland this year. I need to change my country so I can pay with an Icelandic credit card.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to change the Country I'm in under my profile page. But I can't click on the box to select a different country. I'm Australian but living in Iceland this year. I need to change my country ...
  • timdarbyshire
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change country

Hi,I installed Spotify and connected via Facebook while on a VPN with a Germany IP. For this reason, I think, my country is set to 'Germany' (I'm in Romania). I disconnected the VPN, cleaned all Spotify cookies, logged out and back in, but can't chan...

• Regular
  • Hi, I installed Spotify and connected via Facebook while on a VPN with a Germany IP. For this reason, I think, my country is set to 'Germany' (I'm in Romania). I disconnected the VPN, cleaned all Sp...
  • aghecenco
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change country, even though I am there currently

Hi everyone, I am trying to change my country settings for my Premium account from the UK to Hungary (I live in Hungary but traver a lot). I am in Hungary right now, so it should be working, however, when I go to the "Edit account" part, the country ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I am trying to change my country settings for my Premium account from the UK to Hungary (I live in Hungary but traver a lot). I am in Hungary right now, so it should be working,...
  • eszdor33
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! have messed up trying to create family account.

we now have two family accounts, paid for twice on paypal and possibly renewed a premium account. I am totally lost as how to unravel this. Seem to have spent 40€ tonight instead of 15€ its a nightmare. who do I ask for help?

• Casual Listener
  • we now have two family accounts, paid for twice on paypal and possibly renewed a premium account. I am totally lost as how to unravel this.  Seem to have spent 40€ tonight instead of 15€ its a n...
  • Niceperson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not delete my other spotify account!

Please help!I've sent an email through the contact form requesting to delete my other account linked to facebook. But my account is still there!!Please help

• Please help! I've sent an email through the contact form requesting to delete my other account linked to facebook.   But my account is still there!! Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you get Spotify to STOP charging a credit card?

I've gone through all the steps online and my account is showing up as a FREE account but I'm being charged $9.99 a month. Absolutely crazy!!!

• I've gone through all the steps online and my account is showing up as a FREE account but I'm being charged $9.99 a month.  Absolutely crazy!!!
  • Cristia-r-salas
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change my home address

When upgrading to Family Premium I put in the wrong home address for my family to fill out, and now I can not find where I can change it to the correct one. How can i fix this? Grateful for any help!

• Casual Listener
  • When upgrading to Family Premium I put in the wrong home address for my family to fill out, and now I can not find where I can change it to the correct one. How can i fix this? 🙂 Grateful for any he...
  • timodelforterie
  • 61 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 61 replies
  • 4 likes

Login

Fiz o log in com minha conta do Facebook mas não aparece meu perfil. E sim uma conta gratuita Tem como resolver ?

• Fiz o log in com minha conta do Facebook  mas não aparece meu perfil. E sim uma conta gratuita  Tem como resolver ? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferir para nova conta

Olá, gostaria de transferir as playlists, músicas, álbuns e seguidores salvos da conta *snip*(vinculada com o Facebook) para a nova conta *snip* pois fiz um nova conta Spotify e não queria perder tudo. Obrigado.

• Visitor
  • Olá, gostaria de transferir as playlists, músicas, álbuns e seguidores salvos da conta *snip*(vinculada com o Facebook) para a nova conta *snip* pois fiz um nova conta Spotify e não queria perde...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify doesn't upload my facebook info

my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country

• my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to reset username because email no longer exists, do not have password.

Our login stopped working for some reason, so one of us tried to reset the password. We believe the password reset email was sent to an email that no longer exists. We have the old login information and can verify the account. We would like to reset ...

• Our login stopped working for some reason, so one of us tried to reset the password. We believe the password reset email was sent to an email that no longer exists. We have the old login information ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change Payment Details - Want to turn off auto PayPal pmt and revert to credit card

Spotify somehow started billing to my PayPal account, probably because I had a new CC issued and failed update this info at Spotify. I want to pay through that new CC and not through PayPal. But, I cannot get the "Subscription" tab to allow me to mov...

• Spotify somehow started billing to my PayPal account, probably because I had a new CC issued and failed update this info at Spotify. I want to pay through that new CC and not through PayPal. But, I c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rate songs, don't get any personalisations

So when I started Spotify Free, I had the ability to rate songs (the heart icon). Through this, Spotify was putting together awesome Daily Mixes that I was just loving.Based on this, I upgraded my account to Premium, and after that ... I lost the abi...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I started Spotify Free, I had the ability to rate songs (the heart icon).  Through this, Spotify was putting together awesome Daily Mixes that I was just loving. Based on this, I upgr...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get an Artist profile?

Hi everyone, how can I do to open my artist page on Spotify? I know there is a page where I can log in as an Artist, but I can’t log in if I don’t have a page yet, how can I get it? Thank you all

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, how can I do to open my artist page on Spotify? I know there is a page where I can log in as an Artist, but I can’t log in if I don’t have a page yet, how can I get it? Thank you all
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Frustrated - reset password not taking

I've gone around and around on this a couple times. Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat. I can log into the site, but not into the program. Even went into my profile and changed my pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I've gone around and around on this a couple times.  Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat.  I can log into the site, but no...
  • Ohioredski
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login to spotify at Onkyo device any mor

Hi,I have problem to connect to spotify on Onkyo TX-8050. I have been using spotify at onkyo without any problems for months. Yesterday I loged-out account by mistake from onkyo and I could not connect anymore..I tried reboot router, re-enable DHCP, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have problem to connect to spotify on Onkyo TX-8050. I have been using spotify at onkyo without any problems for months. Yesterday I loged-out account by mistake from onkyo and I could not con...
  • macbuck77
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes