Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Dudas con Spotify Familiar

Hola, soy usuario de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo, me he pasado al familiar para invitar a mis hijos y mi mujer, pero por lo que veo no merece la pena o algo estoy haciendo mal.Al tener cada u o su cuenta podemos escuchar cada uno su músic...

• Hola, soy usuario de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo, me he pasado al familiar para invitar a mis hijos y mi mujer, pero por lo que veo no merece la pena o algo estoy haciendo mal. Al tener ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cancel Free Account

Someone please tell me how I go about cancelling this free Spotify account?? I sent Spotify a message, and they referred me here. I am not happy with the service I have received and I'll just leave it at that. Is anyone willing to help me out with th...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone please tell me how I go about cancelling this free Spotify account?? I sent Spotify a message, and they referred me here. I am not happy with the service I have received and I'll just leave i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 112 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 112 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Family Premium multiple devices playing own music simultaneously

Have added via email invite family members to Premium Family account but they cant play their own music simultaneously (still only one device at a time) as advertised - any suggestions welcome.

• Casual Listener
  • Have added via email invite family members to Premium Family account but they cant play their own music simultaneously (still only one device at a time) as advertised - any suggestions welcome.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't change my country without paying?? I live in the US!

I live in the US but I used to live in France, Spotify won't let me change my country so I'll be able to listen to music, without making me pay! I shouldn't have to pay, I don't need to upgrade cause I'm "traveling" I just need them to get that I liv...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in the US but I used to live in France, Spotify won't let me change my country so I'll be able to listen to music, without making me pay! I shouldn't have to pay, I don't need to upgrade cause...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 85 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 2 likes

Plan familiar

Hola, tengo tres suscripciones premium individuales y quiero contratar la familiar. Lo hago desde mi cuenta? Gracias

• Hola, tengo tres suscripciones premium individuales y quiero contratar la familiar. Lo hago desde mi cuenta?   Gracias
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing playlists

Hello, Some of my playlists have disappeared for a couple of days. What happened? How can I recover them? Thanks !Mick

• Regular
  • Hello,   Some of my playlists have disappeared for a couple of days. What happened? How can I recover them?   Thanks ! Mick
  • queuemi
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My music is gone

I had a premium account, and one month the payment did not go thru. I restarded my account, and no all my music is gone! HELP!!

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account, and one month the payment did not go thru. I restarded my account, and no all my music is gone! HELP!! 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello, My premium spotify was hacked the other day and I can no longer access my songs and playlists from my phone. My account is still longed in on my PS4 however my songs have been changed and the email/password appeared to be changed as well. I cr...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    My premium spotify was hacked the other day and I can no longer access my songs and playlists from my phone. My account is still longed in on my PS4 however my songs have been c...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent certain music to be tracked

Hello One of the best features with Spotify is the Discover weekly playlist. However I'm good at messing this up. When I'm studying, I like to listen to music like classic jazz or some other music from the Focus playslists. So the time I'm studying I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   One of the best features with Spotify is the Discover weekly playlist. However I'm good at messing this up.   When I'm studying, I like to listen to music like classic jazz or s...
  • erkanp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Cant log in

I log out my spotify account in my phone leaving it on offline mode. Now that I try to log in, it says that im currently offline and suggest that I go online to connect to spotify. I tried to press "connect" a bunch of times but it doesnt work what s...

• Casual Listener
  • I log out my spotify account in my phone leaving it on offline mode. Now that I try to log in, it says that im currently offline and suggest that I go online to connect to spotify. I tried to press "...
  • catarinacrist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sign up a Spotify new account with email

Hi, Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country..It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. but not works.We would like to sign up with email for our agency. D...

• Hi,   Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country.. It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to purchase Student Premium

I've been trying to checkout and pay for the Student Premium option and I keep on getting an error "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help"I've tried using a different card to pay but still no luck. I am from Australia...

• I've been trying to checkout and pay for the Student Premium option and I keep on getting an error " Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help" I've tried using ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Possible to merge accounts?

Hello all, I was just wondering if it is possible to merge two accounts together so that the playlist from one account gets carried over to the other one. I have created my first account using facebook, went premium and added all my playlists and fol...

• Hello all,    I was just wondering if it is possible to merge two accounts together so that the playlist from one account gets carried over to the other one.    I have cr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help canceling premium account.

A while back I upgraded my sons account to Premium. He lost his login info, started a new free account for himself and just now told me. In the mean time I have been paying for the Premium account. I have been able to figure out his Spotify username ...

• A while back I upgraded my sons account to Premium.  He lost his login info, started a new free account for himself and just now told me.  In the mean time I have been paying for the Premiu...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists are lost

Hello, two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!!i see what i have heared the last days, but that all.Is there a problem on spotify side? thanks for helpMichael

• Hello,   two / three days ago i lost all my playlists - all my offline music !!! i see what i have heared the last days, but that all. Is there a problem on spotify side?   thanks for...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random user on my account deleting songs o

Hey guys, I have a totally random user on my premium account that has been deleting my playlists and over powering MY usage. Is I could get help removing him ASAP that would be super helpful. I have our house into my music and don’t wanna lose it.

• Hey guys, I have a totally random user on my premium account that has been deleting my playlists and over powering MY usage. Is I could get help removing him ASAP that would be super helpful. I have ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer premium to another account

I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every day so I can re download all my music?

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts and recently when I got premium I accidentally applied it to the account with very little content on it. Is there a way to transfer my premium to the account I use every d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change E-Mail-Adress

Hello there. I don't want to know how I can change it.I want to know how LONG it takes?? Thanks Sasi

• Hello there.  I don't want to know how I can change it. I want to know how LONG it takes??    Thanks  Sasi
  • annesode
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SMS scam?

Hi,Today, I got the following SMS appearing to come from 'Premium':Nå er det siste sjanseFå Spotify Premium i 6 måneder for kun 10 kronerKom i gang her - Avmeld: send X til +4759444916It's in Norwegian, and in short, it says, "Now it's the last chanc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Today, I got the following SMS appearing to come from 'Premium': Nå er det siste sjanse Få Spotify Premium i 6 måneder for kun 10 kroner Kom i gang her - <URL removed> Avmeld: se...
  • Rinuko
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes