Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify doesn't upload my facebook info

my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country

• my spotify does not upload my new facebook information which means i can't pay because i moved to another country
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to reset username because email no longer exists, do not have password.

Our login stopped working for some reason, so one of us tried to reset the password. We believe the password reset email was sent to an email that no longer exists. We have the old login information and can verify the account. We would like to reset ...

• Our login stopped working for some reason, so one of us tried to reset the password. We believe the password reset email was sent to an email that no longer exists. We have the old login information ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change Payment Details - Want to turn off auto PayPal pmt and revert to credit card

Spotify somehow started billing to my PayPal account, probably because I had a new CC issued and failed update this info at Spotify. I want to pay through that new CC and not through PayPal. But, I cannot get the "Subscription" tab to allow me to mov...

• Spotify somehow started billing to my PayPal account, probably because I had a new CC issued and failed update this info at Spotify. I want to pay through that new CC and not through PayPal. But, I c...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rate songs, don't get any personalisations

So when I started Spotify Free, I had the ability to rate songs (the heart icon). Through this, Spotify was putting together awesome Daily Mixes that I was just loving.Based on this, I upgraded my account to Premium, and after that ... I lost the abi...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I started Spotify Free, I had the ability to rate songs (the heart icon).  Through this, Spotify was putting together awesome Daily Mixes that I was just loving. Based on this, I upgr...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get an Artist profile?

Hi everyone, how can I do to open my artist page on Spotify? I know there is a page where I can log in as an Artist, but I can’t log in if I don’t have a page yet, how can I get it? Thank you all

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, how can I do to open my artist page on Spotify? I know there is a page where I can log in as an Artist, but I can’t log in if I don’t have a page yet, how can I get it? Thank you all
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Frustrated - reset password not taking

I've gone around and around on this a couple times. Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat. I can log into the site, but not into the program. Even went into my profile and changed my pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I've gone around and around on this a couple times.  Go to login, put in the info, it doesn't recognize, request password reset, do that, try again. Repeat.  I can log into the site, but no...
  • Ohioredski
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login to spotify at Onkyo device any mor

Hi,I have problem to connect to spotify on Onkyo TX-8050. I have been using spotify at onkyo without any problems for months. Yesterday I loged-out account by mistake from onkyo and I could not connect anymore..I tried reboot router, re-enable DHCP, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have problem to connect to spotify on Onkyo TX-8050. I have been using spotify at onkyo without any problems for months. Yesterday I loged-out account by mistake from onkyo and I could not con...
  • macbuck77
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Dudas con Spotify Familiar

Hola, soy usuario de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo, me he pasado al familiar para invitar a mis hijos y mi mujer, pero por lo que veo no merece la pena o algo estoy haciendo mal.Al tener cada u o su cuenta podemos escuchar cada uno su músic...

• Hola, soy usuario de Spotify Premium desde hace mucho tiempo, me he pasado al familiar para invitar a mis hijos y mi mujer, pero por lo que veo no merece la pena o algo estoy haciendo mal. Al tener ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Cancel Free Account

Someone please tell me how I go about cancelling this free Spotify account?? I sent Spotify a message, and they referred me here. I am not happy with the service I have received and I'll just leave it at that. Is anyone willing to help me out with th...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone please tell me how I go about cancelling this free Spotify account?? I sent Spotify a message, and they referred me here. I am not happy with the service I have received and I'll just leave i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 112 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 112 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Family Premium multiple devices playing own music simultaneously

Have added via email invite family members to Premium Family account but they cant play their own music simultaneously (still only one device at a time) as advertised - any suggestions welcome.

• Casual Listener
  • Have added via email invite family members to Premium Family account but they cant play their own music simultaneously (still only one device at a time) as advertised - any suggestions welcome.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I can't change my country without paying?? I live in the US!

I live in the US but I used to live in France, Spotify won't let me change my country so I'll be able to listen to music, without making me pay! I shouldn't have to pay, I don't need to upgrade cause I'm "traveling" I just need them to get that I liv...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in the US but I used to live in France, Spotify won't let me change my country so I'll be able to listen to music, without making me pay! I shouldn't have to pay, I don't need to upgrade cause...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 85 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 85 replies
  • 2 likes

Plan familiar

Hola, tengo tres suscripciones premium individuales y quiero contratar la familiar. Lo hago desde mi cuenta? Gracias

• Hola, tengo tres suscripciones premium individuales y quiero contratar la familiar. Lo hago desde mi cuenta?   Gracias
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing playlists

Hello, Some of my playlists have disappeared for a couple of days. What happened? How can I recover them? Thanks !Mick

• Regular
  • Hello,   Some of my playlists have disappeared for a couple of days. What happened? How can I recover them?   Thanks ! Mick
  • queuemi
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My music is gone

I had a premium account, and one month the payment did not go thru. I restarded my account, and no all my music is gone! HELP!!

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account, and one month the payment did not go thru. I restarded my account, and no all my music is gone! HELP!! 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello, My premium spotify was hacked the other day and I can no longer access my songs and playlists from my phone. My account is still longed in on my PS4 however my songs have been changed and the email/password appeared to be changed as well. I cr...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    My premium spotify was hacked the other day and I can no longer access my songs and playlists from my phone. My account is still longed in on my PS4 however my songs have been c...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent certain music to be tracked

Hello One of the best features with Spotify is the Discover weekly playlist. However I'm good at messing this up. When I'm studying, I like to listen to music like classic jazz or some other music from the Focus playslists. So the time I'm studying I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   One of the best features with Spotify is the Discover weekly playlist. However I'm good at messing this up.   When I'm studying, I like to listen to music like classic jazz or s...
  • erkanp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Cant log in

I log out my spotify account in my phone leaving it on offline mode. Now that I try to log in, it says that im currently offline and suggest that I go online to connect to spotify. I tried to press "connect" a bunch of times but it doesnt work what s...

• Casual Listener
  • I log out my spotify account in my phone leaving it on offline mode. Now that I try to log in, it says that im currently offline and suggest that I go online to connect to spotify. I tried to press "...
  • catarinacrist
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sign up a Spotify new account with email

Hi, Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country..It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. but not works.We would like to sign up with email for our agency. D...

• Hi,   Sign up works with Facebook but not with email. I have tried different browser, cleaned cache, tried app, tried web, changed country.. It always the same thing: loading, captcha.. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to purchase Student Premium

I've been trying to checkout and pay for the Student Premium option and I keep on getting an error "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help"I've tried using a different card to pay but still no luck. I am from Australia...

• I've been trying to checkout and pay for the Student Premium option and I keep on getting an error " Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. Get help" I've tried using ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Possible to merge accounts?

Hello all, I was just wondering if it is possible to merge two accounts together so that the playlist from one account gets carried over to the other one. I have created my first account using facebook, went premium and added all my playlists and fol...

• Hello all,    I was just wondering if it is possible to merge two accounts together so that the playlist from one account gets carried over to the other one.    I have cr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes