Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Other users hijacking my account

Hi there, have Spotify on three devices - old iphone (for running), current windows phone (work) and home laptop. Recently my music has been cutting out, Either with the message my account it being used elsewhere or, in the case of the iphone, someon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, have Spotify on three devices - old iphone (for running), current windows phone (work) and home laptop. Recently my music has been cutting out, Either with the message my account it being...
  • Cooch448
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out of my account, and now cant get back in

The account I am on currently is through facebook. This is because I can't log in to the original account that I made a few years back. I have been using spotify almost every day for these few years and have never been logged out. I was logged out ye...

• The account I am on currently is through facebook. This is because I can't log in to the original account that I made a few years back. I have been using spotify almost every day for these few years ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY email wont update from facebook

My account is linked with facebook and was created with facebook. My current email on spotify is NOT the correct one. My new one is .... well I wont display it here for others to see. It's the one I use to login to facebook...a new email. I cannot re...

• My account is linked with facebook and was created with facebook. My current email on spotify is NOT the correct one. My new one is .... well I wont display it here for others to see. It's the one I ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change "Profile" Name - HOW?

The "profile" name on my account is shown as "Mister". I never chose that name and I don't want it but I can't find a way to change it. I am NOT talking about the alphanumeric "user" name. I'm talking about the "profile" name that sits next to the pi...

• The "profile" name on my account is shown as "Mister". I never chose that name and I don't want it but I can't find a way to change it. I am NOT talking about the alphanumeric "user" name. I'm talkin...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Handywechsel

Hallo, Ich wechsel mein Andriodhandy zu iphone.Wie kann ich Spotify Premium übertragen?

• Hallo,  Ich wechsel mein Andriodhandy zu iphone. Wie kann ich Spotify Premium übertragen?
  • Steffilein999
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SALTOS DE CANCION

Por algun motivo que desconozco, tanto en modo off line como on line, mi spotify cambia de canción automaticamente. Es algo realmente molesto. Me lo hace sobre todo en el telefono y ahora en el pc. Estoy oyendo algo y de repente la canción cabia sola...

• Por algun motivo que desconozco, tanto en modo off line como on line, mi spotify cambia de canción automaticamente. Es algo realmente molesto. Me lo hace sobre todo en el telefono y ahora en el pc. E...
  • chilicongraphic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Want to buy Premium but can't change country

My banking is still in the UK so all my cards are from there, however I can't pay using my UK card because physically I am in Colombia. I understand (kind of) the predicament of charging me UK price (even though I'm not getting a UK salary anymore) b...

• Roadie
  • My banking is still in the UK so all my cards are from there, however I can't pay using my UK card because physically I am in Colombia. I understand (kind of) the predicament of charging me UK price ...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium via Transfer

Sebelumnya saya berlangganan spotify menggunakan kartu kredit, lalu saya ingin mencoba perbarui langganan menggunakan via transfer ATM. Nah saya pilih opsi yang 3 bulan premium dgn harga 149970, saya membayarnya menggunakan Internet Banking BCA. Lalu...

• Sebelumnya saya berlangganan spotify menggunakan kartu kredit, lalu saya ingin mencoba perbarui langganan menggunakan via transfer ATM. Nah saya pilih opsi yang 3 bulan premium dgn harga 149970, saya...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone Changed my Email Address

Some one changed my email address with out my AUTHORIZATION This is the email I recieved yesterday about a password being changed"Hello. No need to worry, you can reset your Spotify password by clicking the link below:*LINK WAS HERE*If you didn't req...

• Visitor
  • Some one changed my email address with out my AUTHORIZATION  This is the email I recieved yesterday about a password being changed " Hello.         No n...
  • decano
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

How to listen Spotify premium in Croatia

I am from Croatia, and there is still no spotify in my country ( like we live on edge of the world and not in EU) I have downloaded and installed the app and using the free option, but I really need the premium one. I have family in Germany, what is ...

• I am from Croatia, and there is still no spotify in my country ( like we live on edge of the world and not in EU)  I have downloaded and installed the app and using the free option, but I reall...
  • GrgaMrga
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Cant get into my Hulu that I got with Spotify

I cant figure any of this out and really would just love to talk to someone FROM spoify becuase this whole reddit type deal is not useful to me in any way and is very confusing.

• I cant figure any of this out and really would just love to talk to someone FROM spoify becuase this whole reddit type deal is not useful to me in any way and is very confusing. 
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

want my money back

I have been charged for a canceled account. it over drafted my account . I would like someone to contact me with how my money can be refunded.

• I have been charged for a canceled account. it over drafted my account . I would like someone to contact me with how my money can be refunded.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu logged me out

I had to renew my student account subscription last month because it had been after a year and I realized I was billed $10. After fixing it, I realized that I could no longer log into Hulu and do not see an option to reconnect my spotify with hulu. I...

• I had to renew my student account subscription last month because it had been after a year and I realized I was billed $10. After fixing it, I realized that I could no longer log into Hulu and do not...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate 6 month Premium subscription with Fido

I had a 2yr free Premium subscription last September with Fido, but I cancelled my plan with Fido in January which also cancelled my premium subscription. I just recently reactivated my account with Fido (same phone number), and now have a new 6 mont...

• I had a 2yr free Premium subscription last September with Fido, but I cancelled my plan with Fido in January which also cancelled my premium subscription.   I just recently reactivated my acco...
  • yaz31
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't let me switch account info

I am a spotify user from the USA who is currently studying abroad in France. I've been using spotify ever since I got here a few months ago, but I had to get a new card and needed to update my information. Upon going to add a new payment method, spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a spotify user from the USA who is currently studying abroad in France. I've been using spotify ever since I got here a few months ago, but I had to get a new card and needed to update my inform...
  • elainawiltshire
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems downloading

Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it tried to email Spotify but told the email don't ex...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can anyone help over this last month I keep having to re-download my music the play list is there but it won't stay downloaded wondering if anyone else is having this problem and how to resolve it...
  • Whitefang2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invite code to family member not working

I keep trying to add my son to my spotify account. I have premium for family. He goes to his email, clicks the accept invite link, it brings him to my account page. I click on redeem and says code invalid. Ive resent the code a dozen times. Help!

• I keep trying to add my son to my spotify account. I have premium for family. He goes to his email, clicks the accept invite link, it brings him to my account page. I click on redeem and says code in...
  • Nottushabby
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

can you log in to 2 accounts from the same system?

pretty straightforward. i want to be able to have an alter ego account on the same device and want to know if id be able to switch

• pretty straightforward. i want to be able to have an alter ego account on the same device and want  to know if id be able to switch
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to delete my facebook log in but keep my playlist

I am about to delete my facebook account but that is how I log into Spotify. Can I delete my facebook log in but keep all my play lists with a regluar log in?

• Visitor
  • I am about to delete my facebook account but that is how I log into Spotify. Can I delete my facebook log in but keep all my play lists with a regluar log in?
  • dan_0
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect existing account to Facebook

Hi! My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause.I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify using my Facebook account.Now, when I try to connect my non-Faceb...

• Hi!   My issue at the moment is exactly as the title states; I also know the cause. I have a Spotify account that's not connected to Facebook, but way back when I also logged into Spotify usi...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes