Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Two times payment!

I register today my subscription to spotify premium for student but on my bank account restults that I have paid it two times: anyway I received only one receipt of 4,99€. What could I do to have my extra 4,99€ back? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I register today my subscription to spotify premium for student but on my bank account restults that I have paid it two times: anyway I received only one receipt of 4,99€.  What could I do to h...
  • Davide23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my Discover Weekly album cover...sick of looking at my ex-girlfriend.

I tried a few solutions and they didn't work. I uninstalled, removed it from facebook, and redid everything to no avail...and that was after waiting a month. PLEASE HELP!

• I tried a few solutions and they didn't work. I uninstalled, removed it from facebook, and redid everything to no avail...and that was after waiting a month. PLEASE HELP! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my musics and playlists

Today I entered on Spotify as I do all days and all my musics desapeared from nothing! I already log off and try to find my playlists and musics and all is gone! I’m A premium user. Can u guys help me ?

• Casual Listener
  • Today I entered on Spotify as I do all days and all my musics desapeared from nothing! I already log off and try to find my playlists and musics and all is gone! I’m A premium user. Can u guys help m...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App login

I'm having trouble loging in the app- I already changed my password and spotify app simply doesn't go through with the login. I tried to delete the app and to install it again but still not working. Any suggestions?

• I'm having trouble loging in the app- I already changed my password and spotify  app simply doesn't go through with the login. I tried to delete the app and to install it again but still not wor...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudança de cep

não consigo alterar meu cep, o spotify family solicita que os membros estejam registrados no mesmo cep mas não consigo mudar de cep, como resolvo isso?

• Casual Listener
  • não consigo alterar meu cep, o spotify family solicita que os membros estejam registrados no mesmo cep mas não consigo mudar de cep, como resolvo isso?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Downloading songs

How do I know if a song has been downloaded? Will it have a little green check mark next to it? And how do I know if a playlist has finished downloading?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I know if a song has been downloaded?  Will it have a little green check mark next to it?  And how do I know if a playlist has finished downloading? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

One day premium pass?

Is there such thing as a one day premium pass that includes playing offline?

• Is there such thing as a one day premium pass that includes playing offline?
  • randomspotfuser
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con música descargada en modo offline.

Hola a todos. Quisiera que me ayuden con éste problema. Resulta que la música descargada no se reproduce offline, ya borré dispositivos, ya reinstalé la aplicación y nada. Cuando vuelvo a entrar a dispositivos offline, aparecen algunos del año pasado...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola a todos. Quisiera que me ayuden con éste problema. Resulta que la música descargada no se reproduce offline, ya borré dispositivos, ya reinstalé la aplicación y nada. Cuando vuelvo a entrar a di...
  • crespo_saenz99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Revoked Access

I accidentally pressed the revoke access button on my Spotify app for my PlayStation 4 and I can no longer open Spotify past the logo with the gray background on my PlayStation 4. I’ve tried reinstalling Spotify and connecting to the PlayStation 4 wi...

• I accidentally pressed the revoke access button on my Spotify app for my PlayStation 4 and I can no longer open Spotify past the logo with the gray background on my PlayStation 4. I’ve tried reinstal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Spotify on multiple Amazon Echo devices

Hi! I have a family account and we have Spotify linked to our Amazon Echo devices. The problem is that I want to listen to my playlist on my Alexa, and everyone else does too. I am the account 'owner', but Spotify is connecting to my daughter's playl...

• Hi! I have a family account and we have Spotify linked to our Amazon Echo devices.  The problem is that I want to listen to my playlist on my Alexa, and everyone else does too.  I am the ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Revoke Access For PlayStation Account

I accidentally clicked on Revoke Access on my PlayStation account in the App dashboard and now I can’t use Spotify on my PS4 anymore!I really want to know if it’s possible to change the setting again or not?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally clicked on Revoke Access on my PlayStation account in the App dashboard and now I can’t use Spotify on my PS4 anymore! I really want to know if it’s possible to change the setting aga...
  • b151074
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Spottify on a Samsung TV with Facebook Credentials

I am trying to log into my account on the app that is on my Samsung Smart TV. I set up my account using Facebook Credentials so I clicked on that. It would text me a passcode after an attempted login to use for a password but then when I went to put ...

• I am trying to log into my account on the app that is on my Samsung Smart TV. I set up my account using Facebook Credentials so I clicked on that. It would text me a passcode after an attempted login...
  • 22h6nke6cdcx5sr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems Premium account.

Hello ,I have a premium account in Holland and after new instal of phone lost my account credentials.It is impossible to get help in Holland .I have made a new account but just want help getting my old account back !I hope someone could help me get i...

• Hello , I have a premium account in Holland and after new instal of phone lost my account credentials. It is impossible to get help in Holland . I have made a new account but just want help gettin...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

Hi, I'm Italian but I live in France so I have a French credit card, I want to set the country to Italy but I Can't with my card, how I can do it?

• Hi, I'm Italian but I live in France so I have a French credit card, I want to set the country to Italy but I Can't with my card, how I can do it?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my email address for their free account and using my username and premium !!

Went to log in today and was logged out !! When I selected forgot password ( which I did) it sent me someone else's user name !!! I thought maybe it was a mistake and followed the prompts. I then was logged in to someone else's FREE account with thei...

• Casual Listener
  • Went to log in today and was logged out !! When I selected forgot password ( which I did) it sent me someone else's user name !!! I thought maybe it was a mistake and followed the prompts. I then was...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan - had to kick my daughter and wanted to add her again, but it doesn't work.

Hello, I have a premium account with the family plan. Lately I had to kick my daughter, since there were some issues and now I wanted to add her again. But she can't join our family plan anymore.What could the problem? She can click the invitation li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium account with the family plan. Lately I had to kick my daughter, since there were some issues and now I wanted to add her again. But she can't join our family plan anymore. ...
  • Maru1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is it possible to buy 12 month suscription?

Im wondering if there is some way to just pay for 12 months and not worry about every month, if its possible, please, tell me a way, if not, just tell me so, thanks.

• Im wondering if there is some way to just pay for 12 months and not worry about every month, if its possible, please, tell me a way, if not, just tell me so, thanks.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on ap

I'm trying to log in on the ap on my phone (android). Sadly it does'nt work. I already changed my password, changed Wi-Fi network, re-installed the ap and restarted my phone. The weird thing is that when I log in on my account on Chrome, it does work...

• I'm trying to log in on the ap on my phone (android). Sadly it does'nt work.    I already changed my password, changed Wi-Fi network, re-installed the ap and restarted my phone. The weird...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country Setting On Spotify

Spotify doesn't let me change my location from Hong Kong to Israel (Spotify is available in Israel). I tried both ways: changing billing information (which didn't direct me to change my country, just said that the credit card did not match the countr...

•  Spotify doesn't let me change my location from Hong Kong to Israel (Spotify is available in Israel). I tried both ways: changing billing information (which didn't direct me to change my country...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have automatic payment for 9.99 a month and you have been charging my account double .

You have been charging my account double each month for my premium. My account payment is supposed to be 9.99 per month. I keep getting a message my payment was declined but it shows up on my bank statement. I have records showing you are charging my...

• You have been charging my account double each month for my premium.  My account payment is supposed to be 9.99 per month.  I keep getting a message my payment was declined but it shows up o...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes