Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my country or billing information

I moved from the US to the NL, have followed all the instructions online (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/), and can't update my country or payment method (with the new country zip code). I have a premium ac...

• I moved from the US to the NL, have followed all the instructions online (https://support.spotify.com/nl/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/), and can't update my country or payment method (...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find confirmation email and says I'm not premium

I can't find my confirmation email and I've looked in the junk folder. I signed up for a free trial but it won't let me download music as its saying I'm not premium.

• I can't find my confirmation email and I've looked in the junk folder. I signed up for a free trial but it won't let me download music as its saying I'm not premium.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem when log in

Please help me, i want to log in but failed. Is not because incorrect email or password, when i want to log in, it just can't be processed. And didn't say incorrect email or password. What can i do?

• Please help me, i want to log in but failed. Is not because incorrect email or password, when i want to log in, it just can't be processed. And didn't say incorrect email or password. What can i do?&...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot re-join family subscription after being kicked out for not verifying email address

1. I have been used Spotify for a long time using Facebook login2. Recently accepted an invitation to a family premium3. Somehow Spotify emailed me at my Facebook account's email to verify email (Hello? Im a long time user), and it went to junk mail4...

• 1. I have been used Spotify for a long time using Facebook login 2. Recently accepted an invitation to a family premium 3. Somehow Spotify emailed me at my Facebook account's email to verify email ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices

its like someone else is using my account. i have logged out from every device but sometimes when im lisetening to music another device pops up (web player (Chrome)) and starts playing **bleep**ty music, or changeing song on my playlist. does anyone ...

• its like someone else is using my account. i have logged out from every device but sometimes when im lisetening to music another device pops up (web player (Chrome)) and starts playing **bleep**ty mu...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with login

Can't login to my facebook registered account from android app (Unable to login. Either the Username or Password is incorrect.). I reset the password twice. With desktop app it works fine. Also i register a new account from android app and it works. ...

• Can't login to my facebook registered account from android app (Unable to login. Either the Username or Password is incorrect.). I reset the password twice. With desktop app it works fine. Also i reg...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant cange my coutry to Israel from Israel

Hi, I am trying to change my country to Israel, I am currently on Israel and the account is stuck on USA.I read some topics but non helped, when I enter this site: https://www.maxmind.com/en/locate-my-ip-addressIt tells me that I'm in Israel, Incogni...

• Hi,   I am trying to change my country to Israel, I am currently on Israel and the account is stuck on USA. I read some topics but non helped, when I enter this site: https://www.maxmind...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck in a loop when trying to change Country

I'm moving to Brazil and I want to start using my Brazilian credit card. If I go to the regular settings the drop-down list for countries is grayed out. If I go to manage subscription I can't change the card or remove it. I even went back to Spotify ...

• I'm moving to Brazil and I want to start using my Brazilian credit card. If I go to the regular settings the drop-down list for countries is grayed out. If I go to manage subscription I can't change ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 maximum devices nonsense

I've downloaded few album to be able listening offline but when i open spotify apps suddently there's saying i've reached maximum devices or whatever, and all the album gone **bleep** Nd it happened twice, that's wasting my internet data. I just upda...

• Casual Listener
  • I've downloaded few album to be able listening offline but when i open spotify apps suddently there's saying i've reached maximum devices or whatever, and all the album gone **bleep** Nd it happened ...
  • rozsnyaizsofia
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant Change Country - Payment Details and Location

Hi there, I upgraded to the Preimum Spotify while I was in Austrilia, since being home the subscription has run out and the bank account I used to set it up doesnt have the correct funds and the Account went back to the Free version. I now cant chang...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I upgraded to the Preimum Spotify while I was in Austrilia, since being home the subscription has run out and the bank account  I used to set it up doesnt have the correc...
  • NerdyBiker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Passwort vergessen, Benutzername wird nicht erkannt, E-Mail passt nicht

Hi zusammen! Ich kann mich nicht mehr mit meinem Premium-Account anmelden.Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen und wollte es zuruecksetzen.Da ich nicht wusste mit welcher E-Mail Adresse ich angemeldet war, habe ich den Benutzenamen eingegeben. Dieser wir...

• Hi zusammen!   Ich kann mich nicht mehr mit meinem Premium-Account anmelden. Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen und wollte es zuruecksetzen. Da ich nicht wusste mit welcher E-Mail Adresse ich ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify looks updated and is acting funny

I recently deleted my old spotify account and made a new one because I wanted to change my name (they were both free, not premium). Ever since I've made my new one the whole look is different. There are only three menu bars at the bottom that say 'yo...

• I recently deleted my old spotify account and made a new one because I wanted to change my name (they were both free, not premium). Ever since I've made my new one the whole look is different. There ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add my name in my account

I have an old account wich only shows my username. However, I want to add my name and surname in my account. My account is free. Nowadays, when creating a new account, I know you can personalize it by creating a profile name. Question: I can only cho...

• Visitor
  • I have an old account wich only shows my username. However, I want to add my name and surname in my account. My account is free. Nowadays, when creating a new account, I know you can p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium account, forget the email and password

(I'm writing with my second account). i made a new spotify account the username is "wf3i7qth9iztx7bqf3nf80zd9" and i connect the credit card to get the 30 days trial premium. The problem is that i forgot the email and the password, probably during th...

• Casual Listener
  • (I'm writing with my second account). i made a new spotify account the username is "wf3i7qth9iztx7bqf3nf80zd9" and i connect the credit card to get the 30 days trial premium. The problem is that i fo...
  • beachdevo25
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to reset family account and restart with a new adress

Hiİ do believe spotify family management tool is very very poor andnot user friendlyI invited my family members paying fee / month. While doing that, i must do a letter mistake regarding our adress. Later i cannot see it, i cannot change it and my da...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi İ do believe spotify family management tool is very very poor andnot user friendly I invited my family members paying fee / month. While doing that, i must do a letter mistake regarding our adre...
  • Angelo1302
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade with paysafe card not working

HI , I have purchased a euro paysafe card and trying to upgrade my account using that card. But it gives me teh error saying "This paysafecard PIN cannot be used to pay at this online shop " .. How can I get it work ?

• HI ,    I have purchased a euro paysafe card and trying to upgrade my account using that card. But it gives me teh error saying "This paysafecard PIN cannot be used to pay at this online ...
  • Joycevg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Lithium Community- Production" in Approved Applications

I do not recall ever giving Lithum permission to interact with my account. When and how did this get into my approved applications? Does anyone else have this, use it, or know what it is? Any information would be appreciated, thanks. I went ahead and...

• Casual Listener
  • I do not recall ever giving Lithum permission to interact with my account. When and how did this get into my approved applications? Does anyone else have this, use it, or know what it is?   An...
  • evilsideburn
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes

My facebook email has not updated

Hello! I hope someone can help. I updated my email address on my facebook account but it hasnt updated on my spotify account. I cleared my cache, I logged off all devices and logged in again and I am still having the problem. I updated it 2 days ago....

• Hello! I hope someone can help. I updated my email address on my facebook account but it hasnt updated on my spotify account. I cleared my cache, I logged off all devices and logged in again and I am...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Been charged twice in 2 days for family premium why ???

Been charged twice in 2 days for family premium why ???? Do not have another account how can I contact spotify not happy

• Been charged twice in 2 days for family premium why ???? Do not have another account how can I contact spotify not happy 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my account

Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me. I set up a Premium Account for my family and added my two kids. I now want to add my wife but when I log into my account it says I am only a standard member. The money is coming out of my bank account and we can us...

• Visitor
  • Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me. I set up a Premium Account for my family and added my two kids. I now want to add my wife but when I log into my account it says I am only a standard member. The m...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes