Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email while having forgotten password

Hi there!My boyfriend‘s account was put with a mail address from his ex. For being able to use the family premium thing, they made it like that. Now with the relationship long gone; he would like to keep his playlists etc (mail address connected to F...

• Hi there! My boyfriend‘s account was put with a mail address from his ex. For being able to use the family premium thing, they made it like that.   Now with the relationship long gone; he wou...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution STUDENT PREMIUM

Hi, i'd like to have spotify premium for students, I did all the process, I enter my personal information and my card's number and in the end I sent the documents. I download the app and I log in, it results the I have spotify free but i payed for pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  i'd like to have spotify premium for students, I did all the process, I enter my personal information and my card's number and in the end I sent the documents. I download the app and ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't lot in in my premium account

I have two accounts in spotify one is premium and the other one is free. I accidently lot out in my premium account and when I tried to lot in again it said there isn't an account name like that but then I confirmed with my free account and my accoun...

• I have two accounts in spotify one is premium and the other one is free. I accidently lot out in my premium account and when I tried to lot in again it said there isn't an account name like that but ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What if I delete downloaded song from my playlist?

Hello, just have a quick question.What if I add a song to my playlist on my phone, download it(so I can listen to it offline etc.) and after any time I delete this song from my playlist? Is this song automatically being deleted from my Android device...

• Hello, just have a quick question. What if I add a song to my playlist on my phone, download it(so I can listen to it offline etc.) and after any time I delete this song from my playlist? Is this so...
  • DJ_PaulMC
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Error with Account (Mixtape 500)

I can't access my account right now, not a major deal, but I wanted to change my profile picture... help me out, please

Error 500.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • I can't access my account right now, not a major deal, but I wanted to change my profile picture... help me out, please
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution link spotify with my facebook

Hello, Is that be possible to make spotify link with my facebook. Because i signed up with facebook first, and i found i can't edit my profile in spotify. Then, i signed up with my email, it can't be linked with facebook anymore.

• Hello, Is that be possible to make spotify link with my facebook. Because i signed up with facebook first, and i found i can't edit my profile in spotify.  Then, i signed up with my email, it ca...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with account

I just want to access my account so i can activate my Hulu. This is getting me frustrated because it still charged me 5 dollars

• I just want to access my account so i can activate my Hulu. This is getting me frustrated because it still charged me 5 dollars
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email not found

"We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support."Trying to set up a username / password but can't get any emails.

• "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem continues, please contact support." Trying to set up a username / password but ca...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in?

I can't log in at all. I type in my correct username and password and it says "Can't log in. Username or Password incorrect". I tried logging in with my email address, but that doesn't work either. I made a new account and it didn't let me in. Can so...

• I can't log in at all. I type in my correct username and password and it says "Can't log in. Username or Password incorrect". I tried logging in with my email address, but that doesn't work either. I...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot create an account

Hi, I am trying to create a Spotify account for my mother using my family plan which my father created a year or two ago. My mother just got facebook and when we try to create a Spotify account, using her facebook, it says "Oops, something went wrong...

• Hi,   I am trying to create a Spotify account for my mother using my family plan which my father created a year or two ago. My mother just got facebook and when we try to create a Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change the country.

Hello Spotify and welcome to Romania, thanks for bringing your nice services to us. I have one small problem, I cannot change the country in my user settings even tho I am in Romania. It's on USA right now and I am unable to scroll and select Romania...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify and welcome to Romania, thanks for bringing your nice services to us.  I have one small problem, I cannot change the country in my user settings even tho I am in Romania. It's on ...
  • beletruz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card did not arrive to recipient address

I bought a gift card and entered my email address and recipient address on 20th of March. Neither I nor recipient received the email with the card. I have receipt order number. How much time does it take to deliver a gift card?

• I bought a gift card and entered my email address and recipient address on 20th of March. Neither I nor recipient received the email with the card. I have receipt order number. How much time does it ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hack

Hi,i logged onto my spotify account this morning and it says it is been used via internet explorer (I have only ever logged in on my iPhone app). When I try and interrupt it, the instantly play a song and do this so I can’t use my account. I have tri...

• Hi, i logged onto my spotify account this morning and it says it is been used via internet explorer (I have only ever logged in on my iPhone app). When I try and interrupt it, the instantly play a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture?

I can't seem to change my profile picture neither through my phone nor desktop. I've seen this question answered but more than 4 years ago. So those 4 year old solutions to my question don't seem to exist anymore. Help please!

• I can't seem to change my profile picture neither through my phone nor desktop. I've seen this question answered but more than 4 years ago. So those 4 year old solutions to my question don't seem to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on different time zone

Spotify account settings is set to Australia however it keeping telling me suggesting sleep time music first thing in the morning or vice versa and telling me it's Sunday when it's Monday morning. Does this happen to all Australian Spotify users or d...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify account settings is set to Australia however it keeping telling me suggesting sleep time music first thing in the morning or vice versa and telling me it's Sunday when it's Monday morning. Do...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

discount italian student

Hi, i'd like to know if it s possible to sign for the premium account with discount for student in italy, thank you

• Hi, i'd like to know if it s possible to sign for the premium account with discount for student in italy, thank you
  • justleila
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch old premium account to new premium account?

Hi guys, I just created a new spotify account with a new email and wanted to switch my premium account to that one. How do I go about doing that?

• Hi guys, I just created a new spotify account with a new email and wanted to switch my premium account to that one. How do I go about doing that? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my account.

Some Spanish guy with the email *snip* is now using my account. He has changed my password and email address and somehow disconnected my facebook account. Which I believe is done by some kind of exploit. I want it back before he screws my 3-years-old...

• Casual Listener
  • Some Spanish guy with the email    *snip*   is now using my account. He has changed my password and email address and somehow disconnected my facebook account. Which I believ...
  • emre4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant log in

I have this spotify for a long time and in that period i bought a new phone so i had to log in but i didnt knew the password i forgot and i did the forgot my password thing but it sent a code to my number but i have an new number and my old number is...

• I have this spotify for a long time and in that period i bought a new phone so i had to log in but i didnt knew the password i forgot and i did the forgot my password thing but it sent a code to my n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in issues

I can not seem to log in to my I phone app despite resetting the password ? I apparently have two accounts one linked to Facebook how do I disable the account I no longer need? I’m paying for a service I can’t not use via vodaphone

• Visitor
  • I can not seem to log in to my I phone app despite resetting the password ? I apparently have two accounts one linked to Facebook how do I disable the account I no longer need? I’m paying for a servi...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes