Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't get access to my artist page

I've tried twice to get approved for my artist page & have heard nothing. Who can I contact about getting access?

• I've tried twice to get approved for my artist page & have heard nothing. Who can I contact about getting access? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Locked account : email was baffling and flat out insulting.

I installed spotify ONCE on only ONE device about 10 days ago, just to see if I liked it. I made a quick play list, and didn't enjoy the interface much, but was pretty good. TODAY, I receive the email below. I could understand that if I had it instal...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed spotify ONCE on only ONE device about 10 days ago, just to see if I liked it.   I made a quick play list,  and didn't enjoy the interface much, but was pretty good. TODAY,&...
  • RemovingSpotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting current account to start another one.

How do I delete an account and start another one?I changed my address so I want to change the postal code but spotify won't let me do that.I also don't want my spotify account to link with my facebook so I did what the people told me to do but it jus...

• Visitor
  • How do I delete an account and start another one? I changed my address so I want to change the postal code but spotify won't let me do that. I also don't want my spotify account to link with my fac...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get premium account

Hi Guys, I'm Giovani and talking from Brazil.I have a problem with spotify.I buy a premium student account, and the premium r not found in my account, i don't know why... I have other question. Its possible, i change this premium for other account? l...

• Hi Guys, I'm Giovani and talking from Brazil. I have a problem with spotify. I buy a premium student account, and the premium r not found in my account, i don't know why...   I have other qu...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution login

cant login to my hulu account using my spotify login, i have the student plan?

• cant login to my hulu account using my spotify login, i have the student plan?
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect to facebook

I've browsed similar issues but none seem to be the same as mine I initially created my spotify account separate to facebook, but added facebook later.I can login to my spotify using facebook no problems, I'm following one of my friends already and b...

• Casual Listener
  • I've browsed similar issues but none seem to be the same as mine   I initially created my spotify account separate to facebook, but added facebook later. I can login to my spotify using faceb...
  • The_One_Fabian
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Email not linked to Spotify account

Hi, i am having some trouble recovering a spotify account, my passwords don't work so when i go to recover it i get a message saying that this email isn't linked to a spotify account. I have gone back and looked through my previous emails and i still...

• Hi,  i am having some trouble recovering a spotify account, my passwords don't work so when i go to recover it i get a message saying that this email isn't linked to a spotify account. I have g...
  • Leo
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted facebook account, can't login anymore to cancel subscription

Hi, I recently deleted my facebook account and totally forgot that my spotify premium account is bound to it. Now I can't login any longer with said old account, which makes sense. How do I cancel or transfer my subscription over to the new account? ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I recently deleted my facebook account and totally forgot that my spotify premium account is bound to it. Now I can't login any longer with said old account, which makes sense. How do ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 61 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 61 replies
  • 6 likes

Cant change my country and i dont have a subscription

Hello I am a new spotify user and im in france. I downloaded it last week and I am trying to get a subscription but i only have a UK bank acc. I tried to change my country but it doesnt give me any other option but france. Id really like to get spoti...

• Hello  I am a new spotify user and im in france. I downloaded it last week and I am trying to get a subscription but i only have a UK bank acc. I tried to change my country but it doesnt give m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone stole my spotify premium account.

I think someone has stolen my account. What can I do to get it back?Spoiler (Highlight to read)HELP!!!HELP!!!

• I think someone has stolen my account. What can I do to get it back? HELP!!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Pay by Mobile option

https://support.spotify.com/ph/account_payment_help/managing_payments/pay-by-mobile/Referring to this option, I was planning to subscribe to Premium via Globe payment like my friend did but there is no option for this. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • https://support.spotify.com/ph/account_payment_help/managing_payments/pay-by-mobile/ Referring to this option, I was planning to subscribe to Premium via Globe payment like my friend did but there i...
  • Freddie73
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

60 Day free trial signup not working

Hi,trying to sign up for the 60 day free trial. After Paypal the confirmation link shown is only for 30 days. How should i proceed?Thanks!

• Hi, trying to sign up for the 60 day free trial.  After Paypal the confirmation link shown is only for 30 days.  How should i proceed? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card and deleted account

Hello! Earlier this morning I cancelled my Premium Trial and then closed my Spotify Account. I got an email to confirm that the Premium Trial was cancelled but no email confirming the closing of the account. When I made another account with another e...

• Hello! Earlier this morning I cancelled my Premium Trial and then closed my Spotify Account. I got an email to confirm that the Premium Trial was cancelled but no email confirming the closing of the ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete facebook for login / stay as family account member

Hello, I am member of the family account of my daughter. Want to close my facebook account. I have registered a new account without facebook login. How can I switch to this and later delete facebook? Thanks for any assistance. Butzi

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am member of the family account of my daughter. Want to close my facebook account. I have registered a new account without facebook login. How can I switch to this and later delete facebook?...
  • Butzi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally paid for premium when I was trying to buy I gift card.

I accidentally paid for premium when I was trying to buy I gift card. Not sure How this happened. But I already Have a Familly subscription and I dont want it to end. Is there a way to cancel this new subscription and refund the amount that was charg...

• Regular
  • I accidentally paid for premium when I was trying to buy I gift card. Not sure How this happened. But I already Have a Familly subscription and I dont want it to end. Is there a way to cancel this ne...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not change the country

Hi,I could not change the country, it won't let me do that.Could you please help to fix the issue?Thank you.

• Hi, I could not change the country, it won't let me do that. Could you please help to fix the issue? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for multiple accounts with the same credit card

Hello! So I am trying to use spotify premium for my senior thesis and am trying to get people to listen to music before sleeping. I am paying for spotify premium accounts for people for a month (part of the participant compensation), but I am unable ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  So I am trying to use spotify premium for my senior thesis and am trying to get people to listen to music before sleeping. I am paying for spotify premium accounts for people for a ...
  • Kaetus
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All Mixed Up

I tried logging into my account so that I can change my settings and renew my subscription because I am trying to watch hulu and I can't without fixing that first and it keeps bringing me to an error page that says "We're all mixed up" with a picture...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried logging into my account so that I can change my settings and renew my subscription because I am trying to watch hulu and I can't without fixing that first and it keeps bringing me to an error...
  • tmh95
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data From Wrapped 2017

I am really interested in the data behind my music listening habits and I want to start making a record of all the data Spotify gives in its wrapped segments each December. However, I noticed that I can no longer access the wrapped data from 2017, is...

• I am really interested in the data behind my music listening habits and I want to start making a record of all the data Spotify gives in its wrapped segments each December. However, I noticed that I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch Facebook Accounts

I have a spotify account that I created, and today, I signed up with facebook as I wanted to change my username. I accidentally signed in with the wrong one, checked in facebook settings, removed spotify, then went to my main facebook. I added my mai...

• I have a spotify account that I created, and today, I signed up with facebook as I wanted to change my username. I accidentally signed in with the wrong one, checked in facebook settings, removed spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes