Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

**How to update payment info and change payment options.!***

This seems to get lost in multiple threads so ill post it here. Go to https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/profile/ and look under Country. Youll notice a link to edit payment info.Other countries that are not the United Kingdom can just go to their sp...

• Gig Goer
  • This seems to get lost in multiple threads so ill post it here.   Go to https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/profile/  and look under Country.  Youll notice a link to edit payment...
  • jimmason412
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

can't use my email

i can't use my email for the account "We're sorry, that email is taken."but i don't have any account with this email

• i can't use my email for the account "We're sorry, that email is taken." but i don't have any account with this email
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error Code 408 FRUSTRATION

Okay I am in Mexico, for longer than 14 days, I am using free.I have been repeatedly asked to change my country settings - which I have done.My profile says I'm in Mexico, the website has the Mexican flag even, but STILL I cannot log in and access an...

• Regular
  • Okay I am in Mexico, for longer than 14 days, I am using free. I have been repeatedly asked to change my country settings - which I have done. My profile says I'm in Mexico, the website has the M...
  • ceremonialbagel
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't submit my artist account for verification

I'm trying to verify my artist account on Spotify, submitting all the needed information, but every time there's an error saying "Something went wrong, please try submitting form again".So I'm sort of frustrated, really don't know what to do.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to verify my artist account on Spotify, submitting all the needed information, but every time there's an error saying "Something went wrong, please try submitting form again". So I'm sort...
  • dextriani
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent Playlist showing foreign language songs I never played

I am about ready to cancel my premium subscription due to fears the account is compromised. I have ran multiple virus scans on all computers, tablets and phones running spotify, changed passwords multiple times, and still get the same result - every ...

• I am about ready to cancel my premium subscription due to fears the account is compromised.  I have ran multiple virus scans on all computers, tablets and phones running spotify, changed passwor...
  • Narankiwi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing your username

When I was young I made a account I still use. It but I don't like the name so can you please make it so you can change your name it would help out a lot. Thank you for looking at this.

• Casual Listener
  • When I was young I made a account I still use. It but I don't like the name so can you please make it so you can change your name it would help out a lot. Thank you for looking at this. 😃
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts mixed up

Dear community, I uploaded a song from a new artist, Alex, through Distrokid. Somehow the song got uploaded to an existing Spotify artist account of the same name. I would like to split so that Alex (the rapper from NYC) can continue and Alex (my son...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,    I uploaded a song from a new artist, Alex, through Distrokid. Somehow the song got uploaded to an existing Spotify artist account of the same name. I would like to spli...
  • Ted_Leenheers
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist approval

Hi so about a week ago I put my first single on Spotify. I soon after learned about Spotify for artist.. I signed up, my account was discovered within the app, but its been over a week and I still haven’t been approved. Any idea how long this takes?

• Hi so about a week ago I put my first single on Spotify. I soon after learned about Spotify for artist.. I signed up, my account was discovered within the app, but its been over a week and I still ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family question

I have gone ahead and added my children to the family account. Up until now, the monthly charge would be charged to their individual debit cards. Will the charge discontinue and only my credit card charged for the Family account?

• I have gone ahead and added my children to the family account.  Up until now, the monthly charge would be charged to their individual debit cards.  Will the charge discontinue and only my c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listening to music on two devices at the same time using the same account

Hello, i'm having an issue I have purchased the family account that supports up to 6 users. I'm not using them all but can I listen to music using both my phone and my computer at the same time using the same account?

• Hello, i'm having an issue   I have purchased the family account that supports up to 6 users. I'm not using them all but can I listen to music using both my phone and my computer at the same t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribe Premium account in Viet Nam

I just create the new account in Viet Nam and tried to subscription account. After enter credit card, I got the message: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I just create the new account in Viet Nam and tried to subscription account. After enter credit card, I got the message: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. What should...
  • manhnguyenn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail changing

Hi there!I have a problem here with my account, I want to change the e-mail, but the actual e-mail that is in the account no longer exist, so with that I want to know if it's possible to change to another one!Thanks for your time.

• Hi there! I have a problem here with my account, I want to change the e-mail, but the actual e-mail that is in the account no longer exist, so with that I want to know if it's possible to ...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Visa Declined

When attempting to renew my subscript I am getting the error: "Declined, please check or change payment details." I am in the US. It is a VISA. I called my bank and I have no holds, and am cleared for e-commerce or foreign purchases. They lady at my ...

• When attempting to renew my subscript I am getting the error: "Declined, please check or change payment details."   I am in the US. It is a VISA. I called my bank and I have no holds, an...
  • tati_arg
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Can't log in or change password

I can't reset my password to log in because the reset email keeps going to an email account I deactived a long time ago. I also can't change the email account that the reset password is sent to since that requires the proper password. The email I got...

• I can't reset my password to log in because the reset email keeps going to an email account I deactived a long time ago. I also can't change the email account that the reset password is sent to since...
  • ronieldelarosa
  • 17 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 13 likes

Follow Artist Bug - "Follow" does not follow the artist profile but single track or track listing

I am running into this issue all the time and hope to find a solution here: I would like to follow an artist and hit the "Follow" button on the artist profile page.Now, very often, I don't actually follow their Profile but rather what looks to be a s...

2018-02-28_1132.png 2018-02-28_1141.png Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 11.32.09.png 2018-02-28_1132asda.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I am running into this issue all the time and hope to find a solution here:   I would like to follow an artist and hit the "Follow" button on the artist profile page. Now, very often, I don'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Desvincular cuenta de facebook de spotify

Hola, alguien sabe como puedo hacer para desvincular mi facebook con la cuenta de spotify? Necesito vincular mi facebook con una cuenta premium nueva que me hice y no me deja por lo que ya se vinculo con la anterior. Muchas Gracias. Saludos.

• Hola, alguien sabe como puedo hacer para desvincular mi facebook con la cuenta de spotify? Necesito vincular mi facebook con una cuenta premium nueva que me hice y no me deja por lo que ya se vinculo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 69 replies
  • 30 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 69 replies
  • 30 likes

Solved!! Duda con plan familiar

Me interesa contratar el plan familiar, para mi hermano y yo, pero tengo dudas, algunas veces me encuentro fuera de la cuidad y lo sigo utilizando con cualquier internet, me vere afectado por no estar en el mismo domicilio con la otra subcuenta?, o n...

• Casual Listener
  • Me interesa contratar el plan familiar, para mi hermano y yo, pero tengo dudas, algunas veces me encuentro fuera de la cuidad y lo sigo utilizando con cualquier internet, me vere afectado por no esta...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove or block a follower

How Can I remove or block a follower? It is very annoying not to have that option.

• How Can I remove or block a follower?  It is very annoying not to have that option.
  • jmancini307
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 15 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change payment

When I select the update buttton to change payment on the subscription page nothing loads that allows me to make any change to my credit card information. Looks like the /change-payment page will not load.

• Casual Listener
  • When I select the update buttton to change payment on the subscription page nothing loads that allows me to make any change to my credit card information.  Looks like the /change-payment page wi...
  • fleabit1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Email Problem

My spotify account is linked to Facebook and I need to change the email address. I went to Facebook and they have my current/updated email addres and have for months, spotify wont change/update it and I don't know how and there's no contact informati...

• My spotify account is linked to Facebook and I need to change the email address. I went to Facebook and they have my current/updated email addres and have for months, spotify wont change/update it an...
  • dliving
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes