Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How to non-twitter contact snottify?

Hey. When I signed up, it said I had 6 months free premium membership, because I'm with Fido. Now, I'm getting a renew notice saying my subscription ends in 2 days. There's seemingly no way to directly contact the company, except through twitter, whi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. When I signed up, it said I had 6 months free premium membership, because I'm with Fido. Now, I'm getting a renew notice saying my subscription ends in 2 days. There's seemingly no way to direct...
  • Snottify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Want to pay for Premium but can't because UK credit card not accepted

I want to pay for Premium but my UK credit card and Paypal accounts are not accepted for Spotify as I live in the Philippines. I don't have my money in any Philippines bank account (I'm British but have lived here for several years). It seems very li...

• Regular
  • I want to pay for Premium but my UK credit card and Paypal accounts are not accepted for Spotify as I live in the Philippines. I don't have my money in any Philippines bank account (I'm British but h...
  • AVRE-UK
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps playing random playlists and skipping my songs and podcasts.

Hi, I've had this problem for almost a month now and I'm at my wit's end.I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out everywhere, changing my password, just straight up waiting, and NOTHING is working. There's an unidentified web chrome pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had this problem for almost a month now and I'm at my wit's end. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out everywhere, changing my password, just straight up waiting, and NOTH...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to make Premium Payment but charged to Credit Card

Good morning, I tried several times to get a Premium Account, I access my Credit Card credentials and receive from my bank the transaction SMS but the page still shows me that it was not able to process the request, that I should try again later. Can...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning,   I tried several times to get a Premium Account, I access my Credit Card credentials and receive from my bank the transaction SMS but the page still shows me that it was not abl...
  • crcoronado
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify rejects my releases

Hi there.I'm working with DistroKid for a while to distribute records and last 2 month I've got couple of weird responses from their support. They say, Spotify provides no more details on this:"Spotify informed us that they rejected this release due ...

• Hi there. I'm working with DistroKid for a while to distribute records and last 2 month I've got couple of weird responses from their support. They say, Spotify provides no more details on this: "S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PayPal without credit card

I want paid without credit card from paypal, but I can not pay without it. I want to have my premium spotify account. I hope your help

• Casual Listener
  • I want paid without credit card from paypal, but I can not pay without it. I want to have my premium spotify  account. I hope your help
  • stranniknavsegd
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong PSN account linked, cant unlink?

My PC was still signed in with a friend's account and even though i entered my own email & pass in the final box my Spotify Account still got linked to his PSN account. I've been trying for abit and there doesn't seem to be a logic way of unlinking. ...

• Casual Listener
  • My PC was still signed in with a friend's account and even though i entered my own email & pass in the final box my Spotify Account still got linked to his PSN account.   I've been trying ...
  • xWickedRevengex
  • 103 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 103 replies
  • 5 likes

Payments

I was charged double how can i get a refund for the secound charge 

• I was charged double how can i get a refund for the secound charge  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free but I have to pay?

1. sorry for my english 2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify accounts I only have this one and as I said before it is 100% free. Ple...

• 1. sorry for my english 😞    2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify ac...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

a second account

I help run a small non-profit. I want to create a second account just to create and publish playlists to share via social media. How do i do that? I'm a Premium customer. Thank youkellie

• I help run a small non-profit.  I want to create a second account just to create and publish playlists to share via social media.  How do i do that?  I'm a Premium customer.   T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Not Saving or Keeps Changing?!?!

Hi Everyone, I am a preminum member and have been so for a while now... but I am now starting to get extremely frustrated. Every few days I open my spotify app and it says "login/password" oppose to opening right into the app which is what it did for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone,   I am a preminum member and have been so for a while now... but I am now starting to get extremely frustrated.  Every few days I open my spotify app and it says "login/passw...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! I can't cancel my Premium account. Help!!!

I'm trying to cancel my Premium account. The Help pages direct me to the Subscription page, where supposedly there should be a "cancel subscription" button. I need to cancel this TODAY so it doesn't renew tomorrow! On the Subscription page, all it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to cancel my Premium account. The Help pages direct me to the Subscription page, where supposedly there should be a "cancel subscription" button. I need to cancel this TODAY so it doesn't ...
  • Cody_mcg
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

reseller

Hi allIt is possible to be a reseller of spotify, i need more then the family plan i am looking at lease for 40 account, if so what prices ?

• Hi all It is possible to be a reseller of spotify, i need more then the family plan i am looking at lease for 40 account, if so what prices ?
  • aldric_paQuit
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed for premium but it's not working

I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work, I didn't receive an email for confirmation. Pleas...

• I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como elimino facebook de mi cuenta.

Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta. Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la nueva cuenta ya que no accedi por medio de facebook sino que accedi i...

• Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta.     Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family when a member lives abroad

HI there: My family is considering getting Spotify Premium for Family, but they live in Spain and I live half way between Spain, England and Australia. I had trouble with this before because when I first got Spotify Premium I was living in Australia ...

• HI there:   My family is considering getting Spotify Premium for Family, but they live in Spain and I live half way between Spain, England and Australia. I had trouble with this before be...
  • littleboyblue
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Daily Mix Problem

First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix of that genre. And i contact with spotify and open a new ...

• Visitor
  • First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres  but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix ...
  • poninga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to app

The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone. I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail. Any ideas? Funny how the only time this happens is a week after I unsubscribe from premium...

• Casual Listener
  • The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone.   I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail.   Any ideas?   Funny how ...
  • Elliotley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Simultaneous use of Spotify subscriptions

Hey team, I subscribed to Family premium and cancelled because the 4 users (daughter, son, wife and me) could not use Spotify online at the same time.I checked and rechecked the accounts set ups on the phones and on the Spotify account parameters, wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey team,   I subscribed to Family premium and cancelled because the 4 users (daughter, son, wife and me) could not use Spotify online at the same time. I checked and rechecked the accounts s...
  • lesdutry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes