Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payments

I was charged double how can i get a refund for the secound charge 

• I was charged double how can i get a refund for the secound charge  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free but I have to pay?

1. sorry for my english 2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify accounts I only have this one and as I said before it is 100% free. Ple...

• 1. sorry for my english 😞    2. I have spotify free and not premium. Today I got an E-Mail which says that I have to pay USD 70.09. How is that possible? I don't own any other Spotify ac...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

a second account

I help run a small non-profit. I want to create a second account just to create and publish playlists to share via social media. How do i do that? I'm a Premium customer. Thank youkellie

• I help run a small non-profit.  I want to create a second account just to create and publish playlists to share via social media.  How do i do that?  I'm a Premium customer.   T...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Not Saving or Keeps Changing?!?!

Hi Everyone, I am a preminum member and have been so for a while now... but I am now starting to get extremely frustrated. Every few days I open my spotify app and it says "login/password" oppose to opening right into the app which is what it did for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone,   I am a preminum member and have been so for a while now... but I am now starting to get extremely frustrated.  Every few days I open my spotify app and it says "login/passw...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! I can't cancel my Premium account. Help!!!

I'm trying to cancel my Premium account. The Help pages direct me to the Subscription page, where supposedly there should be a "cancel subscription" button. I need to cancel this TODAY so it doesn't renew tomorrow! On the Subscription page, all it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to cancel my Premium account. The Help pages direct me to the Subscription page, where supposedly there should be a "cancel subscription" button. I need to cancel this TODAY so it doesn't ...
  • Cody_mcg
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

reseller

Hi allIt is possible to be a reseller of spotify, i need more then the family plan i am looking at lease for 40 account, if so what prices ?

• Hi all It is possible to be a reseller of spotify, i need more then the family plan i am looking at lease for 40 account, if so what prices ?
  • aldric_paQuit
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed for premium but it's not working

I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work, I didn't receive an email for confirmation. Pleas...

• I just got spotify premium with student discount and the app is not showing I did. I checked and payment was made, I tried logging out and didn't work, I tried uninstalling the app and it didn't work...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como elimino facebook de mi cuenta.

Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta. Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la nueva cuenta ya que no accedi por medio de facebook sino que accedi i...

• Como puedo eliminar mi cuenta de Facebook de una cuenta ya que tengo una nueva cuenta entonces quiero vincularla con la otra cuenta.     Y como puedo cambiar mi nombre de usuario en la n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family when a member lives abroad

HI there: My family is considering getting Spotify Premium for Family, but they live in Spain and I live half way between Spain, England and Australia. I had trouble with this before because when I first got Spotify Premium I was living in Australia ...

• HI there:   My family is considering getting Spotify Premium for Family, but they live in Spain and I live half way between Spain, England and Australia. I had trouble with this before be...
  • littleboyblue
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Daily Mix Problem

First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix of that genre. And i contact with spotify and open a new ...

• Visitor
  • First of all I always listen music. I usually don listen different genres but sometimes I like to listen one or two songs from other genres  but last time I listen a song it make me a Daily Mix ...
  • poninga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to app

The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone. I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail. Any ideas? Funny how the only time this happens is a week after I unsubscribe from premium...

• Casual Listener
  • The app logged me out and now I can't login to the android app on my phone.   I've changed my password and tried with my username and email to no avail.   Any ideas?   Funny how ...
  • Elliotley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Simultaneous use of Spotify subscriptions

Hey team, I subscribed to Family premium and cancelled because the 4 users (daughter, son, wife and me) could not use Spotify online at the same time.I checked and rechecked the accounts set ups on the phones and on the Spotify account parameters, wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey team,   I subscribed to Family premium and cancelled because the 4 users (daughter, son, wife and me) could not use Spotify online at the same time. I checked and rechecked the accounts s...
  • lesdutry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me permite agregar gente en mi plan

Hola, buenas noches, solo quiero ver si puedo arreglar el problema que tengo, todo el tiempo que intento agregar mi esposa a mi plan familiar y no me deja, cuando entro al spotify de ella, me di cuenta que no es posible, que al un plan familiar, por ...

• Hola, buenas noches, solo quiero ver si puedo arreglar el problema que tengo, todo el tiempo que intento agregar mi esposa a mi plan familiar y no me deja, cuando entro al spotify de ella, me di cuen...
  • yaelmepa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount (school not listed)

My school isn't listed, although it is in the U.S (New Hampshire Institute of Art) And I'm trying to afford spotify...

• My school isn't listed, although it is in the U.S (New Hampshire Institute of Art) And I'm trying to afford spotify...
  • Kamik11
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

CANCELEI A ASSINATURA PREMIUM E AINDA HÁ COBRANÇAS

Olá, cancelei minha assinatura premium no spotify para ficar com a free, mas ainda vem cobranças no cartão... Vocês podem por favor verificar essa questão?Obrigado

• Olá, cancelei minha assinatura premium no spotify para ficar com a free, mas ainda vem cobranças no cartão... Vocês podem por favor verificar essa questão? Obrigado
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Boleto

Olá, paguei o spotify premium via boleto, e fala que tem de esperar até 5 dias úteis, faz um dia que espero e sou cadastrado pelo facebook, eu desativei meu facebook mais reativei novamente agora, isso vai dar algum problema? Desde já, agradeço.....

• Olá, paguei o spotify premium via boleto, e fala que tem de esperar até 5 dias úteis, faz um dia que espero e sou cadastrado pelo facebook, eu desativei meu facebook mais reativei novamente agora, is...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotambi 0.2.1 issue

So I've been having an issue with a "device" called spotiambi 0.2.1 it will randomly connect and stop my music from playing and sometimes it will start playing random songs or randomly pause, I have tried logging out of everywhere and resetting my pa...

• So I've been having an issue with a "device" called spotiambi 0.2.1 it will randomly connect and stop my music from playing and sometimes it will start playing random songs or randomly pause, I have ...
  • Shantie335
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Artist - Combining Plays

Hey all,My band will be releasing a new album in November, but starting in August we would like to begin releasing singles. I've noticed other bands in our demographic, (Tiny Moving Parts, Real Friends, etc.), releasing singles, but when their album ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, My band will be releasing a new album in November, but starting in August we would like to begin releasing singles. I've noticed other bands in our demographic, (Tiny Moving Parts, Real F...
  • Ickymack
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can´t login and tried everything

Hi. Yesterday my Spotify started to act weird. It suddenly went offline without me being able to change it. On my phone it worked just fine. I then went to sleep and today it still didn´t work on my PC so I decided to logout. I couldn´t login anymore...

• Hi.  Yesterday my Spotify started to act weird. It suddenly went offline without me being able to change it.  On my phone it worked just fine. I then went to sleep and today it still didn...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

an artist called Drill Beats randomly starts playing

Hi, for the past week or so i have noticed someone or something using my account. when i open spoitfy an artist called Drill Beats is playing and when i look on the devices it is playing on the Chrome webplayer. When i am using the app my music will ...

• Hi,   for the past week or so i have noticed someone or something using my account. when i open spoitfy an artist called Drill Beats is playing and when i look on the devices it is playing on ...
  • bjja123
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes