Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payment

Hi! I want to pay premium thru my mobile carrier but it says something went wrong. I load up already. What should I do? Help please. Thank you.

• Hi! I want to pay premium thru my mobile carrier but it says something went wrong. I load up already. What should I do? Help please. Thank you.
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi musica va rapido.

Antes era con ciertas canciones, pero desde que note este cambio de velocidad me doy cuenta de que es en todas las canciones, va mas rapido de lo normal.Incluso el marcador de cuanto dura la cancion va rapido no llega a marcar lo que dura 1 segundo, ...

• Antes era con ciertas canciones, pero desde que note este cambio de velocidad me doy cuenta de que es en todas las canciones, va mas rapido de lo normal. Incluso el marcador de cuanto dura la cancio...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Quiero cerrar una cuenta a la que no tengo acceso

Hola,ya no tengo acceso a una cuenta y quiero cerrarla para no seguir pagando un servicio que no voy a usar,como puedo hacer para eliminarla si no puedo acceder a ella?

• Hola,ya no tengo acceso a una cuenta y quiero cerrarla para no seguir pagando un servicio que no voy a usar,como puedo hacer para eliminarla si no puedo acceder a ella?
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recall Spotify premium

Hi, I wanted to recall my spotify premium account but I forgot my password. So I changed it and at the same time my username changed too. Now I can log in with my new passwort and username, but my account is not premium anymore. It's the Free version...

• Hi, I wanted to recall my spotify premium account but I forgot my password. So I changed it and at the same time my username changed too. Now I can log in with my new passwort and username, but my ac...
  • sean_andrew1777
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 Spotify Accounts, 1 Paypal Account

Hi, could i pay 2 subscriptions with the same paypal account?I have mine, but i want to pay subscription for one of my friends. Thanks

• Hi, could i pay 2 subscriptions with the same paypal account? I have mine, but i want to pay subscription for one of my friends.     Thanks 🙂
  • Racehawk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family and hotmail

Hello community.I wanna add an @ hotmail.de account to my family.Spotify shows that she is invided, but no email arrived.She use Facebook to log in. With the same email address.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community. I wanna add an @ hotmail.de account to my family. Spotify shows that she is invided, but no email arrived. She use Facebook to log in. With the same email address.
  • ojsalmeron
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium owner acc

So my Dad's premium owner account is unaccesible and we cant get back into it? It has dissapeared

• Casual Listener
  • So my Dad's premium owner account is unaccesible and we cant get back into it? It has dissapeared
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Saved Songs

I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to recover the playlists but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customer Service Issue

I don't know where else to go for this issue, emailing back and forth hasn't produced any results that I am happy with, so I'm hoping a representative here on the forums can further help me. I would like to state here that I have never shared my pass...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know where else to go for this issue, emailing back and forth hasn't produced any results that I am happy with, so I'm hoping a representative here on the forums can further help me.   ...
  • ct20
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username on Spotify

So I was required to create a Spotify account using Facebook, which is irritiating but manageable. How do I change my Spotify username? Right now it seems I must log int to Spotify as my Facebook name (not comfortable with that) and elsewhere it list...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was required to create a Spotify account using Facebook, which is irritiating but manageable.  How do I change my Spotify username?  Right now it seems I must log int to Spotify as my ...
  • carmenchumacero
  • 165 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 165 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution GLOBE POSTPAID TERMINATED CONTRACT

I CAN'T SUBSCRIBE ON FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE IT'S TELLING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL CONNECTED TO THEIR GLOBE PARTNER.

• I CAN'T SUBSCRIBE ON FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE IT'S TELLING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL CONNECTED TO THEIR GLOBE PARTNER.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution new account

I signed up using facebook and when I go to settings and go under social and try to sign out I don't see that option. so I am guessing I created my account using facebook. Now I need to create a new account because I don't want to have it using faceb...

• I signed up using facebook and when I go to settings and go under social and try to sign out I don't see that option. so I am guessing I created my account using facebook. Now I need to create a new ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in

ah I don't know where else to contact someone for help... Yesterday I was listening to spotify, left the pc for a bit and came back logged out. I had recently changed the email address for that account but trying every email I could think of didn't w...

• Visitor
  • ah I don't know where else to contact someone for help...   Yesterday I was listening to spotify, left the pc for a bit and came back logged out. I had recently changed the email address for t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't let me log in

The log in screen first said that there was no active Spotify account with this email and password. I tried again, a million times, and then it said that this function is not available right now. I forgot the email adress this account was attached to...

• The log in screen first said that there was no active Spotify account with this email and password. I tried again, a million times, and then it said that this function is not available right now. I f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in

Logged off on my phone and tried to log back in and says user name or password incorrect. But I can log into website. Can anyone help me ?

• Logged off on my phone and tried to log back in and says user name or password incorrect. But I can log into website.  Can anyone help me ?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify, not everyone is equal.

On the issue of greyed out songs, it's not right that a whole album is available except one song. I pay my subscription same as anyone in the world. If i'm not getting the same product as everyone else then i am being ripped off and want a refund or ...

• On the issue of greyed out songs, it's not right that a whole album is available except one song. I pay my subscription same as anyone in the world. If i'm not getting the same product as everyone el...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution iPod Touch 6G Spotify app does not open

After download of spotify App on Ipod Touch 6G, I entered Email and password and after Enter the App shut down. App deleted, ipod shut down, start ipod again, start App download again, same reaction. What can i do? Best regards Stephan

• After download of spotify App on Ipod Touch 6G, I entered Email and password and after Enter the App shut down. App deleted, ipod shut down, start ipod again, start App download again, same reaction....
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register

Hi, it's absolutely frustrating. I am trying to register an account for my daughter. Should be the simplest task for an online-based commercial service - shouldn't it? Tried to register via Firefox, via Edge (both on PC) and via Safari on IPhone. The...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ddress of my daughter (which I won't share here publicly) works fine, the invitation to the family-account reached here just as planned. Is there anything I or Spotify can do to get her registered?
  • sf85xoco
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Enable email registration to Spotify

I tried to join spotify a while ago but maybe forgot to confirm my email address.? I don't know. Now when I try to sign up says email is already registered, but when I trying to do the forgot password says email doen't exit to a active account. Help!...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to join spotify a while ago but maybe forgot to confirm my email address.? I don't know.   Now when I try to sign up says email is already registered, but when I trying to do the fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes