Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone’s keep using my account

I tried logging out of all devices as you have recommended. But someone is keep using my account, and I keep hearing what that person is playing. Check my account information immediately please, as I am losing my temper and spotify not having a phone...

• I tried logging out of all devices as you have recommended. But someone is keep using my account, and I keep hearing what that person is playing. Check my account information immediately please, as I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Change Name

So, I created my account set everything up, subscribed for premium, created playlists with my favourite music on and then the sudden realisation came to me… I spelt my name wrong! I know I sound like an **bleep** to you but mistakes happen. My name i...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I created my account set everything up, subscribed for premium, created playlists with my favourite music on and then the sudden realisation came to me… I spelt my name wrong! I know I sound like...
  • aq4ytvxv2dhv89t
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con due account

Salve ho effettuato il pagamento premium per 3 mesi a 0.99 cent ma ho sbagliato ad usare Facebook per entrare non sapendo che avevo due profili dove però uno è stato creato con accesso da Facebook e uno con la Gmail. Adesso vorrei sapere se si può un...

• Salve ho effettuato il pagamento premium per 3 mesi a 0.99 cent ma ho sbagliato ad usare Facebook per entrare non sapendo che avevo due profili dove però uno è stato creato con accesso da Facebook e ...
  • Chichi1015
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to remove credit card information

Hi, I'm trying to delete my payment information from my Spotify account but it's impossible to do it. I sent a number of emails to Spotify support but their answers don't answer the question I was asking, which is worthless. I am currently only using...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm trying to delete my payment information from my Spotify account but it's impossible to do it. I sent a number of emails to Spotify support but their answers don't answer the question I was as...
  • Mumble32
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BAD EMAIL

I wanna buy spotify premium and this account (i registered with facebook) using removed email (this email very old) and this email i can't use, My facebook using other email. spotify don't update my new adats for 3 week. sorry for bad english

• I wanna buy spotify premium and this account (i registered with facebook) using removed email (this email very old) and this email i can't use, My facebook using other email. spotify don't updat...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account recovery

how can i recover my deleted spotify account?

• how can i recover my deleted spotify account?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Transfers?

Is there any way to transfer playlists, followers, etc. from an old account to a new account?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to transfer playlists, followers, etc. from an old account to a new account?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in and reset password

I used spotify and suddenly was logged out from it and could not log in again, when I try to login I get a message with the username or password is wrong (errorcode:3). Then when I try to reset the password I can enter my account but not my e-mail. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I used spotify and suddenly was logged out from it and could not log in again, when I try to login I get a message with the username or password is wrong (errorcode:3).    Then when ...
  • Nastrand666
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Is Stolen

Hi. My Account is stolen. My Gmail Come E-mail change Post. Im Login with facebook but not change Password and Email. PLEASE HELP (Sorry Bad English.)

• Hi. My Account is stolen. My Gmail Come E-mail change Post. Im Login with facebook but not change Password and Email. PLEASE HELP (Sorry Bad English.)   <attached image removed>
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Sent me an email notify, I switched to the current e-mail with a new one.

How can it be possible that Spotify will not verify email changes with a confirmation message instead of exchanging email and notifying the change. In this case, my account has fallen into the wrong hands. New email is not mine, I do not have any in...

• How can it be possible that Spotify will not verify email changes with a confirmation message instead of exchanging email and notifying the change.   In this case, my account has fallen into...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone in Mexico used my account, I live in Norway.

I was not using spotify for some time, when I logged back in I had new playlists that i didn't follow or make, I checked my email and had recieved those concert mails that said i was in Guadalajara in Mexico. I have changed my password and logged out...

• Casual Listener
  • I was not using spotify for some time, when I logged back in I had new playlists that i didn't follow or make, I checked my email and had recieved those concert mails that said i was in Guadalaj...
  • simenur
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

please help

i had an account that logged me out and now i cant log back in. (Removed by Rock star). i also do not have access to the email it was associated with. how can i cancel premium so that i do not have to pay for premium on an account i cant even use?

• Casual Listener
  • i had an account that logged me out and now i cant log back in. (Removed by Rock star). i also do not have access to the email it was associated with. how can i cancel premium so that i do not have t...
  • crose0321
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with Facebook

Hi Team, I already download spotify app for my laptop. When i wan login with Facebook not show pop up to login with facebook.

• Hi Team,  I already download spotify app for my laptop. When i wan login with Facebook not show pop up to login with facebook. 
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying twice for one account?

Dear all, I am running Spotify as a Premium member for many years already. However, I just found out that I have been paying to Spotify double for many many months. The amounts are not the same though: I pay a monthly fee via my normal bank account, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,  I am running Spotify as a Premium member for many years already. However, I just found out that I have been paying to Spotify double for many many months. The amounts are not the s...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble Logging into Hulu

Hey guys. I have a student account, so I'm using Spotify and Hulu. My subscription to Spotify was up for renewal, and after I renewed it, I couldn't get into Hulu. Hulu tells me its an issue with Spotify. I can still get into my Hulu account, but it'...

• Hey guys.  I have a student account, so I'm using Spotify and Hulu. My subscription to Spotify was up for renewal, and after I renewed it, I couldn't get into Hulu. Hulu tells me its an issue w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Roku

I’ve finally figured out that Spotify will never support Roku. I’m out after 3 years. My family used to love Spotify, but now I understand they’re an evil corporation that doesn’t give a **bleep** about their customers. So funny that their Roku page ...

• I’ve finally figured out that Spotify will never support Roku. I’m out after 3 years.  My family used to love Spotify, but now I understand they’re an evil corporation that doesn’t give a **blee...
  • vikascoder
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Just got (swedish) premium account but Spotifyy thinks Im abroad

What to do?I’m living in Sweden , paid the premium with a Swedish credit card on a Swedish phone, yet Spotify thinks I’m abroad no matter if I changed the account settings from US to SWE. Help is appreciated since I can’t use the account due to this ...

• Casual Listener
  • What to do? I’m living in Sweden , paid the premium with a Swedish credit card on a Swedish phone, yet Spotify thinks I’m abroad no matter if I changed the account settings from US to SWE.  He...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't have acces to my account

I have try yo recover mi password using my user name but it doesn't send me anything trough mi e mail

• I have try yo recover mi password using my user name but it doesn't send me anything trough mi e mail   
  • mirnaole_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How find the email linked to my user id

I lost my cell phone and now I can´t conect to my Spotyfi account because I can´t remember my password and I don´t now the email linked with my used Id, I only know my user ID, how can I get the email used for my Spotyfi account? Is there a post abou...

• I lost my cell phone and now I can´t conect to my Spotyfi account because I can´t remember my password and I don´t now the email linked with my used Id, I only know my user ID, how can I get the emai...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to sign in page to change my password

I just did a chat with Jane N (I think) and was told to go into my account and change my password to secure my account from someone else using it but now the account page won't come up. I'm getting frustrated.

• I just did a chat with Jane N (I think) and was told to go into my account and change my password to secure my account from someone else using it but now the account page won't come up. I'm getting f...
  • Erkuspwn
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes