Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Devices available - Someone else is playing music on my devices

Since one month I have an availabled device, that I dont have any idea from where comes, and it plays music on my computer or Andriod phone. This device is on a Chrome page. I've disconnected to all my devices and it remains the same problem, also ch...

• Since one month I have an availabled device, that I dont have any idea from where comes, and it plays music on my computer or Andriod phone. This device is on a Chrome page. I've disconnected to all ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't change country

I have premium account and moved from Chile to the UK. I follow the instructions to change country by changing payment method but only get an error that my card and location don't match instead of getting a prompt to change the country! Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account and moved from Chile to the UK. I follow the instructions to change country by changing payment method but only get an error that my card and location don't match instead of ge...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reactivate account

Is there a way to reactivate an account that I cancelled a couple of months ago and get all my songs and information restored?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to reactivate an account that I cancelled a couple of months ago and get all my songs and information restored?
  • 610050820tiatal
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant enter credit card expiration date

I have a new credit card, when entering my new card details it continuously asks me to enter my expiration month and will not update the account.

• I have a new credit card, when entering my new card details it continuously asks me to enter my expiration month and will not update the account.
  • Sandra62
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Jesus loves you

Hey just wanted to say that God loves you guys and that he has a plan for all of you and no matter what happens in your life there is always a light at the end of the tunnel so keep your heads up high.. Jesus wants to save you just gotta give him a c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey just wanted to say that God loves you guys and that he has a plan for all of you and no matter what happens in your life there is always a light at the end of the tunnel so keep your heads up hig...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unrecognized device always returns

Hi, About a week ago, someone changed my Spotify account email. I did not authorize it and I do not know who did it. I contacted Spotify and they returned the account to my name. Since then, a device continues to connect to my Spotify account and hij...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   About a week ago, someone changed my Spotify account email. I did not authorize it and I do not know who did it. I contacted Spotify and they returned the account to my name.   Si...
  • Delite_
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a username…but then again, probably not

Just opened a new account, username BaldurSnaerJonsson.In my account overview, however, it says something completely different, namely c64xnedo9or23k9zqjpja3shw.Why?! What went wrong and can it be fixed?

• Just opened a new account, username BaldurSnaerJonsson. In my account overview, however, it says something completely different, namely c64xnedo9or23k9zqjpja3shw. Why?! What went wrong an...
  • aleribeiro12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Login With Username, Username Changed to Weird Letters

Hi there!I recently created my Spotify account and noticed a discrepancy that has really frustrated me. When I attempt to login to Spotify on the browser, it will not accept the username I chose at signup, which is "forlaetan." So, when I login with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I recently created my Spotify account and noticed a discrepancy that has really frustrated me. When I attempt to login to Spotify on the browser, it will not accept the username I chose at...
  • bluecoals
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify charge on my credit card, don't have a paid account

I just received a charge for 9.99 on my credit card from ADY*Spotify USA but I don't have a premium account. How can I determine whether this is accidental or malicious without challenging the charge through my CC company or cancelling the card altog...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received a charge for 9.99 on my credit card from ADY*Spotify USA but I don't have a premium account. How can I determine whether this is accidental or malicious without challenging the c...
  • otoniel
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify account for a RECORD LABEL

I'm trying to set up a Spotify account/page for an independent record label I manage. How would I go about doing that?

• Regular
  • I'm trying to set up a Spotify account/page for an independent record label I manage.  How would I go about doing that?
  • DOCKA
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! How do i turn off the offline setting?

I accidentally hit the offline setting the other day. Now when I try to log in to the app it says I am currently set to offline and that I need to go online to turn off the offline setting. But when I went online I couldn't find the setting to turn o...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally hit the offline setting the other day. Now when I try to log in to the app it says I am currently set to offline and that I need to go online to turn off the offline setting. But when ...
  • Jbarriger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally wrote wrong account data

Hi guys,I just wanted to add an additional family member to my Spotify account. After a click on "Premium Family" on the left panel of my Spotify account settings the system asked about personal information like name, adress and so on. I filled in th...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, I just wanted to add an additional family member to my Spotify account. After a click on "Premium Family" on the left panel of my Spotify account settings the system asked about p...
  • brasstear1
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Can two premium accounts on spotify have their songs synced so both libraries would essentially be the same but two people can listen at the same time

• Can two premium accounts on spotify have their songs synced so both libraries would essentially be the same but two people can listen at the same time
  • leodreyer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username and pasword

Hoping someone can help. Not been logged about my Spotify account for hears and for some reason my app has decided to log me out. I can't remember my username or password and when I click on forgot your password it's telling me my email address isn't...

• Hoping someone can help. Not been logged about my Spotify account for hears and for some reason my app has decided to log me out. I can't remember my username or password and when I click on forgot y...
  • mearpaul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution automatically starts other music

Since 2 weeks ago, the album "Drill beats" of Young Shota starts itself. I hate this music and I have never looked for it! I´ve never selected it. It starts suddenly every 10 minutes, no matter which music I am hearing. It is odd and annoying Anyone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since 2 weeks ago, the album "Drill beats" of Young Shota starts itself. I hate this music and I have never looked for it! I´ve never selected it. It starts suddenly every 10 minutes, no matter which...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover (Top Recommendations For You) not updating

Tried uninstalling spotify, log out etc., nothing worked. This happened after I upgraded my account to Premium. Please help. Running iMac.

• Regular
  • Tried uninstalling spotify, log out etc., nothing worked.   This happened after I upgraded my account to Premium.   Please help.  Running iMac.
  • vivatum
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change account county

Hi, I am trying to change the country of my spotify account from NL to UK so I can change the payment method. I have followed the guide here https://support.spotify.com/mt/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/ but when attempting to enter my U...

• Hi,   I am trying to change the country of my spotify account from NL to UK so I can change the payment method.   I have followed the guide here https://support.spotify.com/mt/arti...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems to log in with Facebook

I haven't been able to log in with Facebook since yesterday. When I click on ''long in with facebook'' my device tries to connect but suddenly this message appears: ''Problems to log in: It has occurred a mistake trying to access to this app. Try it ...

• I haven't been able to log in with Facebook since yesterday. When I click on ''long in with facebook'' my device tries to connect but suddenly this message appears: ''Problems to log in: It has occur...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where do I wright the "Family password"

Where do I wright the password I got for Family to upgrade my kids Spotify accounts?

• Casual Listener
  • Where do I wright the password I got for Family to upgrade my kids Spotify accounts?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Stolen - Account Rubato

ITCiao a tutti, oggi come al solito mi sono connesso a spotify e ho notato con gran stupore che mi chiedeva di reinserire username/mail e password (sia sul cellulare che sul pc). Dopo diversi tentativi ho dedotto che la password mi era stata cambiata...

• IT Ciao a tutti, oggi come al solito mi sono connesso a spotify e ho notato con gran stupore che mi chiedeva di reinserire username/mail e password (sia sul cellulare che sul pc).   Dopo dive...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes