Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't redeem a gift card

i can't redeem a gift card, i keep getting an error that say to re-try or contact the assistance

• i can't redeem a gift card, i keep getting an error that say to re-try or contact the assistance
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Potentially hacked account, can't remember password

I cannot remember the password on my account, so I cannot change my password. My account is still logged in through my computer, and I am able to log in through facebook on other media devices. However, I do not recognize the email listed on my accou...

• I cannot remember the password on my account, so I cannot change my password. My account is still logged in through my computer, and I am able to log in through facebook on other media devices. Howev...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CAN'T CHANGE COUNTRY!!!!!

Hi Community, I have been living in Singapore my whole life but my country is still listed as US! The option can't even be dropped down to change the country. I have tried subscribing to premium with my local credit card but I can't subscribe to prem...

• Hi Community,    I have been living in Singapore my whole life but my country is still listed as US! The option can't even be dropped down to change the country. I have tried subscribing ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can i change my payment details to mobile provider?

Hi i notice when you sign up now you can choose the option of using your optus mobile account to pay for spotify premium. i already have spotify family premium but it doesnt give me the option to change to that when already using another payment opti...

• Hi i notice when you sign up now you can choose the option of using your optus mobile account to pay for spotify premium. i already have spotify family premium but it doesnt give me the option to cha...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change account e-mail

When i first created my account, way way back... I used e-mail "A". Later on I changed to a whole different e-mail "B" and therefore I changed my account e-mail to "B". Now, I've personally changed back to "A" but I can't change back to "A" from "B" ...

• When i first created my account, way way back... I used e-mail "A".   Later on I changed to a whole different e-mail "B" and therefore I changed my account e-mail to "B".   Now, I've pe...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium not working after payment updated

I uodated my payment mehtod as a payment was declined on a card. Now on none of my devics does spotify work .It says" Premium paused" . I cant even downgrade to listen to anything. When I updated payment it said your subscription will renew on 16/2 ....

• Visitor
  • I uodated my payment mehtod as a payment was declined on a card. Now on none of my devics does spotify work .It says" Premium paused" . I cant even downgrade to listen to anything.  When I upda...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can i re-open my account?

I was using my mom's credit card to get premium on Spotify. My mom's credit card is fucc'd up so we disabled it. So bank had charge-backed my last payment. How can i activate my account again with another credit card?

• I was using my mom's credit card to get premium on Spotify.   My mom's credit card is fucc'd up so we disabled it. So bank had charge-backed my last payment. How can i activate my account agai...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password and Username I don't seem to remember. I also don't remember what email I used to sign up

Hello I can't remember my username and password and I also can't remember the email I signed up for. Can u help me I want to upgrade my account to the family

• Hello I can't remember my username and password and I also can't remember the email I signed up for. Can u help me I want to upgrade my account to the family 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get back to my premium account

I just reset my pc and need to log back in to my spotify, I have tried resetting the passwords to my email addresses but the right account doesnt show up, I have also tried to find the account in the cache of my mobile but it is also no thereAny help...

• Visitor
  • I just reset my pc and need to log back in to my spotify, I have tried resetting the passwords to my email addresses but the right account doesnt show up, I have also tried to find the account in the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I use multiple accounts on one ps4?

Hey there, I need a little help with my ps4. I share a ps4 with some family, and we all were SUPER excited when we got Spotify on it, only to have some problems. We tried to use our Spotify accounts, but when one added their Spotify account to their ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I need a little help with my ps4.   I share a ps4 with some family, and we all were SUPER excited when we got Spotify on it, only to have some problems. We tried to use our Spotify ...
  • Deadpoolzbro
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account lost

So i´m paying a spotify premium account but i dont remember the user name and the password, so i cant use itPLS HELP

• So i´m paying a spotify premium account but i dont remember the user name and the password, so i cant use it PLS HELP
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sign out everywhere does not work - what to do?

Someone is using my spotify account. i tried the option "sign out everywhere" several times and also changed my password. unfortunately nothing helped. what can i do about it?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is using my spotify account. i tried the option "sign out everywhere" several times and also changed my password. unfortunately nothing helped. what can i do about it? 
  • Jari4058
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alguém tem usado minha conta

De uns dias para cá, enquanto estou usando o app, as músicas em reprodução são alteradas como se outra pessoa estivesse interrompendo e escolhendo uma nova Playlist. Quando checo, vejo que a reprodução seria no "Escritório". Não tenho nenhum outro ap...

• De uns dias para cá, enquanto estou usando o app, as músicas em reprodução são alteradas como se outra pessoa estivesse interrompendo e escolhendo uma nova Playlist. Quando checo, vejo que a reproduç...
  • Evefed
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to link Spotify premium account with Google Home

I recently upgraded my Spotify account to a premium subscription. I am able to log in as a premium user on the web interface (laptop) and Android Spotify app. However, when i use the Google Home android app to attempt to link my Spotify account with ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded my Spotify account to a premium subscription. I am able to log in as a premium user on the web interface (laptop) and Android Spotify app. However, when i use the Google Home andr...
  • lookastar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desktop App Problem

When I try to sign into my spotify on my computer, it won't log in. I tried reinstalling it and i always end up with the same result. Anyone having the same problem?

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to sign into my spotify on my computer, it won't log in. I tried reinstalling it and i always end up with the same result. Anyone having the same problem?
  • blackatkrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Community email address is wrong

Hi,today I got an email from this Spotify community forum on an old email address.This email was changed quite some time ago. How is it possible that I still receive on the old address, and how can I change that?Reason that I need to change that, is ...

• Hi, today I got an email from this Spotify community forum on an old email address. This email was changed quite some time ago. How is it possible that I still receive on the old address, and how c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account?

How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account and how do I change it?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account and how do I change it?
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is a bunch of numbers

I just created a account but the username is a bunch of numbers

• I just created a account but the username is a bunch of numbers
  • sonnenstern0206
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My band's name in all capital letters

Hi folks, I am kinda "desperately" looking for a recent answer to that question : knowing that my music is on Spotify via CD Baby (that doesn't allow to have your name in all caps), is there a way for me to change my name for all caps, on Spotify? It...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I am kinda "desperately" looking for a recent answer to that question : knowing that my music is on Spotify via CD Baby (that doesn't allow to have your name in all caps), is there...
  • YannickCremer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HOW TO: add songs to a shared playlist?

Hi folks, A friend recently shared a playlist with me. While I can see the playlist, as it shows up in the messages, when I click on the playlist button on my android phone/tablet or the web-based spotify, it doesn't show up. In addition, when I clic...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eb-based spotify, it doesn't show up. In addition, when I click on a song and select "add to playlist" option, this playlist doesn't show up.    Does he have to make the playlist public f...
  • Thuzacria
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes