Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't login to Spotify on Playstation 4

I can't login to Spotify on my Playstation 4 anymore. It worked once without problem, and after logging in, Spotify asked me to link it to my PSN account, which I did. Now when i've tried to login on subsequent tries, the application once more asks m...

• Regular
  • I can't login to Spotify on my Playstation 4 anymore. It worked once without problem, and after logging in, Spotify asked me to link it to my PSN account, which I did. Now when i've tried to login on...
  • shaneybeebop
  • 37 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 37 replies
  • 6 likes

Waiting new bank card

My bank card was stolen, so my spotify was not payed cause I locked my card. New card is on way, but they want me to pay/update my payment details or they will cancel my account, but I don t have them yet as I m waiting for new card to arrive.. What ...

• My bank card was stolen, so my spotify was not payed cause I locked my card. New card is on way, but they want me to pay/update my payment details or they will cancel my account, but I don t have the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account logged in on 2 browsers

I've had an issue identicle to the one here https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-skips-songs-or-starts-playing-a-random-playlist-without/idi-p/4364067 I would log in to the web player and noticed that there was already another brow...

• I've had an issue identicle to the one here   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-skips-songs-or-starts-playing-a-random-playlist-without/idi-p/4364067   I would log...
  • shift_r
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

dead post

This issue is resolved but I can’t delete my post. 

• This issue is resolved but I can’t delete my post. 
  • alyjewell
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updated payment, country not updated

I've recently moved back to Singapore and tried to change the country settings in my profile from US to Singapore. I have updated the payment method using Paypal linked to a Singapore credit card, and have discovered the following problem 1. On the a...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently moved back to Singapore and tried to change the country settings in my profile from US to Singapore. I have updated the payment method using Paypal linked to a Singapore credit card, an...
  • wieb_litz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my account whatsoever!

I had created the account through Facebook years ago and have used it on a daily basis ever since and yesterday I opened the app on my Iphone and I was logged out. I went to log in with Facebook as I have done many times before and it says my usernam...

• I had created the account through Facebook years ago and have used it on a daily basis ever since and yesterday I opened the app on my Iphone and I was logged out. I went to log in with Facebook as I...
  • wbhoward03
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

404 Error on login

Any ideas? On PC app btw I Don't have a facebook so how would I be able to fix this?Without making one...

• Casual Listener
  • Any ideas? On PC app btw   I Don't have a facebook so how would I be able to fix this? Without making one...
  • TripleRX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Who here has been hacked?

Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started blasting through my headphones. I check the "other de...

• Today I was listening to music on my phone, and all of the sudden my music kept pausing by itself. After repeatingly unpausing the music after it keeps pausing, all the sudden latino music started bl...
  • the_cp
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bug or hacked account

There is an annoying bug with my account,playlists of "erindavis23" can be found almost daily in my "Recently Played" feed, but I have NEVER played one of them.Even if Spotify hasn't been used for several days, playlists of "erindavis23" can be found...

• Visitor
  • There is an annoying bug with my account, playlists of "erindavis23" can be found almost daily in my "Recently Played" feed, but I have NEVER played one of them. Even if Spotify hasn...
  • SuperCanine
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist name did not carry over from DistroKid

Hi, I recently released an album via DistroKid Band name: "NIGHT" Album name: "Bold" and just received a link confirming that it went live on Spotify. When I went to the link live on Spotify I noticed that the name had been changed to "Night." which ...

•   Hi, I recently released an album via DistroKid Band name: "NIGHT" Album name: "Bold" and just received a link confirming that it went live on Spotify. When I went to the link live on Spo...
  • suchluck
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to change country and credit card

Hello, I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online i tried to follow the change country guide and it works until the point where I input my French paymen...

• Hello,   I have a premium account and I moved countries from Belgium to France but cannot change my country profile and my payment information online   i tried to follow the change coun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment requests

I just paid my Spotify account on September 5th...NOW I get an email that my account is due on September 24th...what gives? Order IDDateProduct descriptionPrice 107999747010 2012-09-05 1 month of Spotify Unlimited $4.99

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid my Spotify account on September 5th...NOW I get an email that my account is due on September 24th...what gives?   Order ID Date Product description Price 1079997...
  • LISADIANE1967
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

Deletation songs in the sudden way

• Deletation songs in the sudden way
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked and premium family subscription set up

My account was evidently hacked and they were allowed to add the family subscription to it without my authorisation. How can you prevent this from happening in future and how to I put my subscription back to just premium? I have changed my password b...

• My account was evidently hacked and they were allowed to add the family subscription to it without my authorisation. How can you prevent this from happening in future and how to I put my subscription...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login in my account because of facebook

I am blocked on facebook so i can log in on my account, that wasnt a big issue because all my account were already logged in..But someone got in my account and logout from everywhere...hes been creating and deleting playlists i cant log in with my us...

• I am blocked on facebook so i can log in on my account, that wasnt a big issue because all my account were already logged in.. But someone got in my account and logout from everywhere...hes been cre...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Accounts

Hey, so has anyone had an issue where logging in creates duplicate accounts of yourself? For example, I logged in on the mobile app (shown in image one), and everything worked perfectly fine. However, I logged in on the web player, on Google Chrome, ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, so has anyone had an issue where logging in creates duplicate accounts of yourself? For example, I logged in on the mobile app (shown in image one), and everything worked perfectly fine. However...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Linking

My Spotify is not connected to any PS4 account that I am aware of I have revoked access in the account to the PS4 and it still says I have an account linked to my Spotify does anyone know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify is not connected to any PS4 account that I am aware of I have revoked access in the account to the PS4 and it still says I have an account linked to my Spotify does anyone know how to fix ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family version - Sonos wont let me use spotify on other devices

Hi, When i am using spotify on Sonos i am unable to use spotify on my PC and other devices. As soon as I try to play a song on my PC it cuts the sonos. I bought the family version so i can use spotify on multiple devices. Can anyone tell me how to fi...

• Hi,   When i am using spotify on Sonos i am unable to use spotify on my PC and other devices. As soon as I try to play a song on my PC it cuts the sonos.    I bought the family ver...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help

Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help

• Ive paid ny 143.00 yearly subscription for premium but an still being charged 11.99 a month ?? Help
  • ewdennis3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotiamb 0.2.1

For the past week I have something called Spotiamb 0.2.1 automatically playing songs on my account even when the app is fully closed on PC, I have seen a few threads about it but haven't yet seen a solution, any help would be appreciated.

• For the past week I have something called Spotiamb 0.2.1 automatically playing songs on my account even when the app is fully closed on PC, I have seen a few threads about it but haven't yet seen a s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes