Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! How to change country when you can't login

I signed up for spotify in Holland years ago but I didn't really like it. And eventually I also moved back to the U.S. Now my friends are all about it and I wanted to give it a second shot. However, I can't login at all. I can put my user name and co...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for spotify in Holland years ago but I didn't really like it. And eventually I also moved back to the U.S. Now my friends are all about it and I wanted to give it a second shot. However, ...
  • Loreleongarrido
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist platform Q

Hi All!How frequently does Spotify's update stats on it's artist platfom?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All! How frequently does Spotify's update stats on it's artist platfom?
  • 123appleslice
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZIP Code

In order to use the family premium account, I have to update my ZIP code. But when I click to edit my profile, there is no spot to insert the ZIP code. What can I do?

• In order to use the family premium account, I have to update my ZIP code. But when I click to edit my profile, there is no spot to insert the ZIP code. What can I do?
  • DevilwoodAF
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone's using my profile without authorization

I just realized after opening spotify, that all of my saved playlists were removed and other new ones were added. I really dont know how this can happen because I never told someone of this account datas . btw this happend yesterday. i would like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just realized after opening spotify, that all of my saved playlists were removed and other new ones were added. I really dont know how this can happen because I never told someone of this account d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account accesed/hacked

Hello. Someone just accesed to my account. He deleted all my playlist, even created one for himself and he was listening to his own music in my account while I saw everything he was doing. I changed my facebook and Spotify passwords, and disconnected...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Someone just accesed to my account. He deleted all my playlist, even created one for himself and he was listening to his own music in my account while I saw everything he was doing. I changed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano familia no funciona

Boa tarde, pessoal.Tenho o plano familia, mas acabamos atrasando o **bleep** desse mes-perdemos o cartao de credito que ele estava cadastrado- e tiraram o nosso spotify Premium. Pagamos novamente, mas apenas a usuaria principal que esta com o Premium...

• Boa tarde, pessoal. Tenho o plano familia, mas acabamos atrasando o **bleep** desse mes-perdemos o cartao de credito que ele estava cadastrado- e tiraram o nosso spotify Premium.  Pagamos nova...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked

Hi, This weekend, I noticed that all of my playlists had been deleted. I looked into this, but had heard that some playlists could be lost in the conversion to Premium. I thought it was weird that there were new playlists as well, however I chose to ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   This weekend, I noticed that all of my playlists had been deleted. I looked into this, but had heard that some playlists could be lost in the conversion to Premium. I thought it was...
  • LimitedLine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays music, switches songs by itself

My Spotify has had some issues for a while. The first issue is that my Spotify will skip to alternate songs mid-song. Many times it skips to an artist from southeast Asia or India and I have no idea who the artists are. Sometimes it skips to other so...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify has had some issues for a while. The first issue is that my Spotify will skip to alternate songs mid-song. Many times it skips to an artist from southeast Asia or India and I have no idea ...
  • 0 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Mobile
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 32 likes

Superuser Contribution Email Linked to Different Account

Hi, The account I'm currently using on community.spotify.com is under my email, but tied to my friend's (?) account for some reason, as I've received a community notification email for them under this account name you're reading (not my account). How...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   The account I'm currently using on community.spotify.com is under my email, but tied to my friend's (?) account for some reason, as I've received a community notification email for them ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account Details
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discounts for Students

I received an email noting that my student discount expires soon. I want to renew my student discount, but don't want to pay twice for the month of January. The email is confusing because it says I just need to hit a button to renew, and then it lead...

• I received an email noting that my student discount expires soon. I want to renew my student discount, but don't want to pay twice for the month of January. The email is confusing because it says I j...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Disappeared

Help. All of the playlists on my account have disappeared. I’ve tried logging out and logging back on, and deleting the app and reinstalling. Is there anything else I should be doing?

• Casual Listener
  • Help. All of the playlists on my account have disappeared. I’ve tried logging out and logging back on, and deleting the app and reinstalling.  Is there anything else I should be doing?
  • JRegSC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan activation timeline

I swtiched to the family plan today. I then tried to log in with muliple devices but it would not allow me to do this. Do I need to wait till my renewal date for the family plan to work? I received a message saying I would be charged the new family r...

• I swtiched to the family plan today.  I then tried to log in with muliple devices but it would not allow me to do this.  Do I need to wait till my renewal date for the family plan to work?&...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updated to premium and now I have two accounts?

Hey, I just updated to premium, something happened and all the playlists I had got lost. I can't find them with the function that finds deleted playlists. I used my old (free) account with a username and it wasn't linked to facebook (as far as I reme...

• Hey,   I just updated to premium, something happened and all the playlists I had got lost. I can't find them with the function that finds deleted playlists. I used my old (free) account with a...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hey, its seems like someone Hacked My Spotify , and i cant change My password cause the mail thats contected to My account was an old friends cause i Didnt have one yet, she doesnt use that mail anymore and cant get in to it either. My Spotify is con...

• Hey, its seems like someone Hacked My Spotify , and i cant change My password cause the mail thats contected to My account was an old friends cause i Didnt have one yet, she doesnt use that mail anym...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium to Family went wrong.

My parents have a Family account and invited me to join that account.I had a Premium account and wanted to switch to the Family account of my parents.I don't know what went wrong but when I look at my account now, it says that my Family account wil e...

• Casual Listener
  • My parents have a Family account and invited me to join that account. I had a Premium account and wanted to switch to the Family account of my parents. I don't know what went wrong but when I look ...
  • Thijsvd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of my playlists are gone

Hello, I need help, because I have a Spotify Premium account and recently I just discovered that all of my playlists, recently played musics, etc ... were gone !! I didn't delete them of course. I don't know what happened ...I hope there is a chance ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I need help, because I have a Spotify Premium account and recently I just discovered that all of my playlists, recently played musics, etc ... were gone !! I didn't delete them of cou...
  • dbusby79
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From Premium to Family account

Hello, I recently got invited to be part of a Family Premium account wich I joined while also having my own premium account. My account status says that Im now active on a Family Premium account. But i never had stopped or canceld my old premium acco...

• Hello,  I recently got invited to be part of a Family Premium account wich I joined while also having my own premium account. My account status says that Im now active on a Family Premium accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Dear Spotify, My account has been hacked by Edwards Albarracin. He logged out and stopped using my account, but his name is still visible in the account, how can I get rid of this? Thank you in advance, Mario

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   My account has been hacked by Edwards Albarracin. He logged out and stopped using my account, but his name is still visible in the account, how can I get rid of this?   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs keep redownloading

Dear Spotify, I love this app but again I had to re download my songs! I don't have enough megabytes to keep downloading these songs over and over again if this happens again I'm canceling next month, which is disappointing

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, I love this app but again I had to re download my songs! I don't have enough megabytes to keep downloading these songs over and over again if this happens again I'm canceling next month...
  • mirlina
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fido pulse plans

I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no longer have the chance to use up my free 6 months. I ha...

• I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no long...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes