Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone tried to steal my account

Hi,So i was listening music and suddenly the music stops. I check and it was reproducing from an iPhone wich i don't have. At first i thought it was a bug or something but then my playlists started dissapearing, so i search how to get rid of it and i...

• Hi, So i was listening music and suddenly the music stops. I check and it was reproducing from an iPhone wich i don't have. At first i thought it was a bug or something but then my playlists st...
  • rockdrummer13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Painful

Spotify was quick to charge me for the family upgrade but I still can’t add any family members. I’m stuck in a Spotify nightmare with no help available

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was quick to charge me for the family upgrade but I still can’t add any family members. I’m stuck in a Spotify nightmare with no help available  
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Suddenly I can't log into Spotify - tried everything the guide says but no dice, and password reset doesn't send me an email. Was my account hacked? How do I get support? I'm a premium member..

• Visitor
  • Suddenly I can't log into Spotify - tried everything the guide says but no dice, and password reset doesn't send me an email. Was my account hacked? How do I get support? I'm a premium member..
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email add

Hello I set up my Spotify premium account through my phone provider I am trying to attach an email to it I went through my Facebook which has an email attached in Facebook and it isn't allowing me to add an email and told me to call you guys to adjus...

• Hello I set up my Spotify premium account through my phone provider I am trying to attach an email to it I went through my Facebook which has an email attached in Facebook and it isn't allowing me to...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Mexico account to USA account

I opened my Spotify while in Ouerto Vallarta a few weeks ago and when Intried to log in here in San Diego it said Spotify not available abroad for more than 2 weeks. I’m wanting my account to be here in US but when I put in email it won’t let me chan...

• I opened my Spotify while in Ouerto Vallarta a few weeks ago and when Intried to log in here in San Diego it said Spotify not available abroad for more than 2 weeks.  I’m wanting my account to ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

I pay for premium but I'm a college student and want to do the bundled deal with Hulu for 4.99$ how can I get that changed

• I pay for premium but I'm a college student and want to do the bundled deal with Hulu for 4.99$ how can I get that changed
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription bought before christmas

Hi, I bought subscription before Christmas. There was an info that I if I buy premium now I will get 3 months for a price of one month but one month passed and my subscription ended. What can I do receive those 2 promised months?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I bought subscription before Christmas. There was an info that I if I buy premium now I will get 3 months for a price of one month but one month passed and my subscription ended. What can I do re...
  • Buckohsix
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't login!

I can't login to my account! I know my email but can't remember My password.. but the email my account is linked with no longer exists.. so the password reset is getting sent to a non existent email address! And I can't fill out a help form to send a...

• I can't login to my account! I know my email but can't remember My password.. but the email my account is linked with no longer exists.. so the password reset is getting sent to a non existent email ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update problem

After i updatet my spotify app i now have big problems. All my music, playlists, library,.... is gone. Even i have a premium account and now its has been reset to a normal account. Please any solutions!!

• Visitor
  • After i updatet my spotify app i now have big problems. All my music, playlists, library,.... is gone. Even i have a premium account and now its has been reset to a normal account. Please any solutio...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't set up a new account with my email address. It was possibly used when my daughter included m

I can't set up a new account with my email address. It was possibly used when my daughter included me in a family account. I now wish to set up a Premium account

• I can't set up a new account with my email address. It was possibly used when my daughter included me in a family account. I now wish to set up a Premium account
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Somebody else was using my account and all my playlists are gone

I was notified that someone else was using my account - a name I've never heard and I've never shared my password with anyone. Guess I was hacked somehow. A bunch of random songs started appearing in my song list. I logged out all devices and changed...

• Casual Listener
  • I was notified that someone else was using my account - a name I've never heard and I've never shared my password with anyone. Guess I was hacked somehow. A bunch of random songs started appearing in...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working although payment done

Dear Spotify Community, I hope you are all doing well. I am part of a family plan, and it is usually paid on the 8th of everymonth, this has been the case since 2016. Although this month was paid on the 8th of Jan 2018, all of the family plan members...

• Dear Spotify Community,    I hope you are all doing well.    I am part of a family plan, and it is usually paid on the 8th of everymonth, this has been the case since 2016. Al...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I play a playlist from someone who's not logged in on facebook. I found the playlist but I c

How can I play a playlist from someone who's not logged in on facebook. I found the playlist but I can't play the nummers that are in it.

• How can I play a playlist from someone who's not logged in on facebook. I found the playlist but I can't play the nummers that are in it. 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.

I can't connect manually via Facebook. I get this message:Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later.I also can't update using the app... All I get is either "Can't connect to facebook" or A blank page

• I can't connect manually via Facebook. I get this message: Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later. I also can't update using the app... All I get is either "Can't connect to...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I forgot my acct

Hi every one i have one problem hereMy acct suddebly logs put and the problem is i forgot the email or my username, and its still on premium im worried about the charges might continue how can i fix this i only rember my password and my phone number ...

• Hi every one i have one problem here My acct suddebly logs put and the problem is i forgot the email or my username, and its still on premium im worried about the charges might continue how can i fi...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method" error on 3 different CC

I got a mail saying my CC card payment failed.I re-entered my Credit card, but got a message "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method"Then tried with 2 other valid Credit Cards. But kept getting the message.Then I followed the su...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a mail saying my CC card payment failed. I re-entered my Credit card, but got a message "Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method" Then tried with 2 other valid Credit Car...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account hacked

It looks like my account was hacked earlier this week and my account was being used to give artificial traffic to a few artists who probably paid for the listens/views. I've changed my password and signed out of all locations, but I'd just like to ma...

• Regular
  • It looks like my account was hacked earlier this week and my account was being used to give artificial traffic to a few artists who probably paid for the listens/views. I've changed my password and s...
  • number65259
  • 16 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 16 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution cannot log in to spotify

i cant log in to spotify because it keeps showing me the loading screen after i logged out from one account. have tried to uninstall spotify a few times but it still doesnt work

• i cant log in to spotify because it keeps showing me the loading screen after i logged out from one account. have tried to uninstall spotify a few times but it still doesnt work
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using multiple accounts on Family Plan

Hi everyone,I am having an issue where I cannot link my previous Spotify music to my Family plan account with my girlfriend. I had a spotify premium by myself connecting to my facebook for years. My girlfriend converted her account to a Family premiu...

• Hi everyone, I am having an issue where I cannot link my previous Spotify music to my Family plan account with my girlfriend. I had a spotify premium by myself connecting to my facebook for yea...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not change the country

Hello i start right now with spodify. I sig up my account but it was automaticlly store switzerland as my country. Now if i try to chang the country to German the system say the emial is allready existing. i can not save my country. How can i change ...

• Visitor
  • Hello i start right now with spodify. I sig up my account but it was automaticlly store switzerland as my country. Now if i try to chang the country to German the system say the emial ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes