Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Mysterious error - can't connect Spotify to wifi!

Hi! I have Spotify Premium and although I have a functioning wifi, my Spotify can't connect with my wifi. I get the message that I have no Internet connecition - but I do! Everything else connect with my wifi, BUT my Spotify. I have tried connecting ...

• Hi!   I have Spotify Premium and although I have a functioning wifi, my Spotify can't connect with my wifi. I get the message that I have no Internet connecition - but I do! Everything else co...
  • Tj30
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution UNABLE TO CHANGE COUNTRY

HI SPOTIFY,I cant seem to change my country from Australia to Singapore. I was a student in Australia, recently just moved back to Singapore. My sister invited me to join Spotify family but im unable to unless i change my country. Please help, thank ...

• Casual Listener
  • HI SPOTIFY, I cant seem to change my country from Australia to Singapore. I was a student in Australia, recently just moved back to Singapore. My sister invited me to join Spotify family but im un...
  • zhenpt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Followers

is there a way i can remove/block a follower from my profile?

• is there a way i can remove/block a follower from my profile?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How to be in a Spotify official list??

Hello team, I saw that Spotify has their own list for differents styles of music (indie music,...) How could a band apply to be in a list? Thank you so much in advance Best regards!!

• Music Fan
  • Hello team,   I saw that Spotify has their own list for differents styles of music (indie music,...) How could a band apply to be in a list?    Thank you so much in advance 🙂 &nb...
  • AGarriga
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password

Hi, I'm trying to change my password but every time I try to do so sporify deletes my entries and says "This should not be blank. This should not be blank" at the top of the form, not allowing me to actually change my password. This has happened for ...

• Hi,   I'm trying to change my password but every time I try to do so sporify deletes my entries and says "This should not be blank. This should not be blank" at the top of the form, not allowi...
  • Floorentom
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m not abroad?!

I’m trying to log into my account but it’s saying Spotify can only be used for 14 days abroad. It was set to USA so I changed it to UK after reading how to do so. It’s still giving me the same message? What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to log into my account but it’s saying Spotify can only be used for 14 days abroad. It was set to USA so I changed it to UK after reading how to do so. It’s still giving me the same messag...
  • Katewalsh58
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving hometown

Hello, now I moved my hometown to Japan for studying at university. I trying to change my address but I can't update my country. According to help support I need to update my payment first, but I using PayPal account that I still can use for monthly ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, now I moved my hometown to Japan for studying at university. I trying to change my address but I can't update my country. According to help support I need to update my payment first, but I usi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

everytime I try to log in I get a pop up box saying "you are currently set to offline, Please go online to connect to Spotify" with two push buttons cancel or connect and when I press connect it comes up with the same box again.

• everytime I try to log in I get a pop up box saying "you are currently set to offline, Please go online to connect to Spotify" with two push buttons cancel or connect and when I press connect it come...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to app Italy.

I have spotify premium via my sprint account. I signed up in the United States but have since moved to Italy. I had to restore my phone and have to relogin to the app but it wont allow me to while im in italy. I have premium and under my account sett...

• I have spotify premium via my sprint account. I signed up in the United States but have since moved to Italy. I had to restore my phone and have to relogin to the app but it wont allow me to while im...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked - now my suggestions are contaminated with Spanish music!

Hi,A couple of months back my account has somehow been hacked. My subscription was changed to family sharing, my profile name was changed to Rodrigo Alexander Montero etc... and all these Spanish sounding playlists were added. I've managed to boot hi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, A couple of months back my account has somehow been hacked. My subscription was changed to family sharing, my profile name was changed to Rodrigo Alexander Montero etc... and all these Spanish s...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscription to friend won't work because of different countries

Hi. I purchased a gift subscription for a friend yesterday. We both live in Malaysia. We live in the same city. When she tried to use her redemption code she gets the error to say that the number is not valid for her country. My own spotify account t...

• Hi. I purchased a gift subscription for a friend yesterday. We both live in Malaysia. We live in the same city. When she tried to use her redemption code she gets the error to say that the number is ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Premium Update

Spotify had updated me to Premium Family, but I haven‘t selected this. So spotify debited my bankaccount with 5€ too much this month. What could I do? I am hacked?

• Spotify had updated me to Premium Family, but I haven‘t selected this. So spotify debited my bankaccount with 5€ too much this month. What could I do? I am hacked?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account suddenly gone

I was a Spotify user for about 4-5years(mostly premium) and suddenly it's gone. I can't log in via Facebook, email and name as well! How to fix it? I miss my playlists&stuff

• Regular
  • I was a Spotify user for about 4-5years(mostly premium) and suddenly it's  gone. I can't log in via Facebook, email and name as well! How to fix it? I miss my playlists&stuff 😞
  • BorysKamiński
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot access Spotify website and redeem code

Hi, I have gotten this code that I wish to redeem to get premium but I an not able to access any of Spotify's websites. What should I do? The code is also time sensitive so a quick response will be ideal. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have gotten this code that I wish to redeem to get premium but I an not able to access any of Spotify's websites. What should I do? The code is also time sensitive so a quick response will be i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using your account? Post here.

someone hack my sportify account by change my email and password.please tell me what can i do to bring back my account . thank you

• Casual Listener
  • someone hack my sportify account by change my email and password. please tell me what can i do to bring back my account .   thank you
  • gerrytandanuu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members can't download music

I recently upgraded my Premium plan to Family Premium. However all Family Members, except for me (I'm the account administrator), are unable to download music. It's not that the download doesn't work, the Download toggle/button just don't appear. The...

Captura2.PNG Captura.PNG
  • I recently upgraded my Premium plan to Family Premium.   However all Family Members, except for me (I'm the account administrator), are unable to download music. It's not that the download doe...
  • gnfalmeida
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Change Password

I use to have an account in US, however when I moved to Brazil my account did work anymore, so I created a new one. Now, I want to change my email account for the new one, to the email of the old one. When I try to do this I have a feedback saying th...

• Casual Listener
  • I use to have an account in US, however when I moved to Brazil my account did work anymore, so I created a new one.  Now, I want to change my email account for the new one, to the email of the ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify Thinks I'm in the Wrong Country

Hi, I'll et straight to the point. I'm quite annoyed as I have had to make 3 spotify accounts already because of this problem. Spotify seems to think that I'm Sweden when in reality I'm actually in Australia. Twice now I have not been able to listen ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'll et straight to the point. I'm quite annoyed as I have had to make 3 spotify accounts already because of this problem. Spotify seems to think that I'm Sweden when in reality I'm actually ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 212 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 212 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify haked

My spotify was hacked and they deleted everything and changed the password and email and i cant sign in and mt credit card info is connected to it HELP ASAP

• My spotify was hacked and they deleted everything and changed the password and email  and i cant sign in and mt credit card info is connected to it HELP ASAP 
  • tankie2011
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Username/ID gibberish

Please fix user name i dont understand 22owk7z7vjetita3pq5vwwshi

• Please fix user name i dont understand 22owk7z7vjetita3pq5vwwshi
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies