Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify email won't update to the new Facebook email

I recently lost access to my email that was attached to my facebook account, so on facebook I changed to a new email. Even though I changed on Facebook, spotify still uses the old email. I can't update my email cuz my account is attached to facebook,...

• I recently lost access to my email that was attached to my facebook account, so on facebook I changed to a new email. Even though I changed on Facebook, spotify still uses the old email. I can't upda...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I dont have access to the email linked to my account and I've forgotten the password to my account.

The question is; how can I change either without the other? Been using Facebook login since forever, but want/need to start using password login. Can I do anything or do I have to start a new account? All help apreciated.

• The question is; how can I change either without the other? Been using Facebook login since forever, but want/need to start using password login. Can I do anything or do I have to start a new account...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I made a bunch of playlists and they deleted. They aren’t on the recover playlist section

I made a bunch of playlists and they deleted when I went offline. I checked on the “recovery” section and none of them came up. Help

• I made a bunch of playlists and they deleted when I went offline. I checked on the “recovery” section and none of them came up. Help
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account on my app that has premium/family does not exsit when i log onto website to add famly member

Account on my app that has premium/family does not exsit when i log onto website to add famly members.when i go to remember it sends details for a account thats is unknown to me and is not premium.but on app im on premium and have set up famly member...

• Account on my app that has premium/family does not exsit when i log onto website to add famly members. when i go to remember it sends details for a account thats is unknown to me and is not premium....
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can people find me on Spotify if my username is random numbers and letters?

When I was creating my new Spotify account I didn't get the option to create a username, instead I got the opportunity to add a display name and the username is a bunch of numbers and letters. The display name is the name that is in the right top-han...

• When I was creating my new Spotify account I didn't get the option to create a username, instead I got the opportunity to add a display name and the username is a bunch of numbers and letters. The di...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

can't login

I have an account where I am always logged in on my iPhone. Once I tried to log in with my email and password on my laptop, another account was shown up which is a fake one I think. I have spotify premium and I don't know what to do because the stran...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account where I am always logged in on my iPhone. Once I tried to log in with my email and password on my laptop, another account was shown up which is a fake one I think. I have spotify pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked

Hello, my e-Mail was hacked and my old Spotify Account is also hacked. So i have no possibilty to get Thema Account back. I also have to pay for this Account. Please help

• Hello, my e-Mail was hacked and my old  Spotify Account is also hacked. So i have no possibilty to get Thema Account back. I also have to pay for this Account.  Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can only get Spotify family

When I press the Get premium button, I can only get family. I do not want family, I want premium for myself only. I had premium but for some reason I was on free when I logged in today. How do I get premium?

• When I press the Get premium button, I can only get family. I do not want family, I want premium for myself only. I had premium but for some reason I was on free when I logged in today. How do I get ...
  • thekirsitar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with logging in by mail

Hello, I have been logging in through Facebook, but when I checked my profile today i saw a email I dont know, and I cant seem to change this because I cant remember the password. Since I dont know the email connected to my account I dont dare to sen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have been logging in through Facebook, but when I checked my profile today i saw a email I dont know, and I cant seem to change this because I cant remember the password. Since I dont know t...
  • Sivertsandal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorised user accessing my account

An unauthorised user has been accessing my account, even creating their own playlists! I've tried following the advice to change my password and log then off but they've changed my email address and password. I can access my account to listen to musi...

• An unauthorised user has been accessing my account, even creating their own playlists!   I've tried following the advice to change my password and log then off but they've changed my email add...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOG IN

Hi everyone mt device if offline for some reason and I cant log inI keep getting the message "you currently set offline" so I went to the website to take my device off the "offline" and I cany take it off!!!!! what to do ?? my whole day is without mu...

• Hi everyone mt device if offline for some reason and I cant log in I keep getting the message "you currently set offline" so I went to the website to take my device off the "offline" and I cany take...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in on my iPhone because it thinks I'm abroad

I live in Bermuda and my account says I'm in the US. The only two options for country are US and United Kingdom so I can't change it to Bermuda. I can only log in to my account on the computer not on my phone, because there I get an error message tha...

• I live in Bermuda and my account says I'm in the US. The only two options for country are US and United Kingdom so I can't change it to Bermuda. I can only log in to my account on the computer not on...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

conflicted accounts

hi, I can not login to my account with my username and password. I can login via only facebook auth. A few minutes ago I checked my account and I saw the my e-mail address is different. I have never changed my e-mail address. There can be two cases f...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   I can not login to my account with my username and password. I can login via only facebook auth. A few minutes ago I checked my account and I saw the my e-mail address is different....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution La aplicación no la puedo abrir

Saludos la aplicacion no la puedo abrir en mi celular pero si la puedo abrir en la computadora que puedo hacer.

• Saludos la aplicacion no la puedo abrir en mi celular pero si la puedo abrir en la computadora que puedo hacer.
  • PPP7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

When I go to login, enter user name and password, then I click on the Log In button, nothing happens. The cursor keeps flashing at the end of my password. I have uninstalled, re-installed, same thing every time. Any ideas?

• When I go to login, enter user name and password, then I click on the Log In button, nothing happens. The cursor keeps flashing at the end of my password.  I have uninstalled, re-installed, same...
  • Rmm145
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PSN and spotify

I had once a PlayStation network account, that account was Blocked/banned. I had my spotify connected to it. Now i bought a ps4 and make a New account (Just to do legal games and play the way it belongs) but i cannot link my spotify account because i...

• Casual Listener
  • I had once a PlayStation network account, that account was Blocked/banned. I had my spotify connected to it.    Now i bought a ps4 and make a New account (Just to do legal games and play ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my Country

Hi can anybody help me with changing countries? I have triend changing both my payment method in subscriptions and my country within the account preferences but neither of these work! Its frustratiing as these are the only two things suggested on the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi can anybody help me with changing countries?   I have triend changing both my payment method in subscriptions and my country within the account preferences but neither of these work! Its fr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Are temporary abroad and Spotify asked to change country, and now my card get's denied

Hi,So I have an ongoing issue with my spotiy account that is really annoying. I want spotify premium as always before, but since I came to US spotify notified me that I had to change country because I had used my account for more than 14 days in anot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I have an ongoing issue with my spotiy account that is really annoying. I want spotify premium as always before, but since I came to US spotify notified me that I had to change country becaus...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST my account

Hey. I made a spotify account a while ago and they didn’t gave me a username, they gave me something like: xxxkkkjj2233hwjwba (example) And I didn’t linked it to my fb account; the thing is that I few hours ago I reset my iphone and when I download s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey.  I made a spotify account a while ago and they didn’t gave me a username, they gave me something like: xxxkkkjj2233hwjwba (example) And I didn’t linked it to my fb account; the thing is th...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes