Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Moved from Italy

I moved from Italy to the USA and now when I try to open my account, it says "Your account may only be used abroad for 14 days." I saw some other people have had the same problem but no solutions have been posted. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from Italy to the USA and  now when I try to open my account, it says "Your account may only be used abroad for 14 days." I saw some other people have had the same problem but no solutio...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Facebook Name

Hello!I linked spotify with my facebook to share a song, and afterwards realized my spotify nickname had been replaced by my facebook name. I do not want that at all, and I would not have linked fb and spotify if I had known about it. I have been una...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I linked spotify with my facebook to share a song, and afterwards realized my spotify nickname had been replaced by my facebook name. I do not want that at all, and I would not have linked fb...
  • iridescenr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i have already join a family membership but still im free user

i have already join a family membership but spotiy is still free i cant change my free user class. please someone help me im trying to fix this problem above 10-14 hours.

• Casual Listener
  • i have already join a family membership but spotiy is still free i cant change my free user class. please someone help me im trying to fix this problem above 10-14 hours.
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stuck on loading page

I cant login cause the login screen wont appear as the loading screen seems to load for too long

• I cant login cause the login screen wont appear as the loading screen seems to load for too long 
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Following 56, Followers 0 - any ideas?

Could it be a setting?The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should they do the same. The others I am following are bands. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Could it be a setting? The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should th...
  • n8311
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the nationality

I’m from Italy but at the moment I’m in Singapore and I can’t pay the tax for Spotify because when I did the account I was already in Singapore but now I can’t pay because my credit card is from Italy. What can I do to change the nationality? I searc...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m from Italy but at the moment I’m in Singapore and I can’t pay the tax for Spotify because when I did the account I was already in Singapore but now I can’t pay because my credit card is from Ital...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music All Gone

Been using 4 years. I opened Spotify today and found "Your Music" all gone. This happened to all platforms. I didnt change any setting. Anyone knows how to recover them?

• Been using 4 years. I opened Spotify today and found "Your Music" all gone. This happened to all platforms. I didnt change any setting. Anyone knows how to recover them?
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY ACCOUNT

Hello, So I have upgraded to enable additional account (for my daughter). I have emailed her, she has accepted and still it says 'pending' on my account. Can anyone help?

• Hello,   So I have upgraded to enable additional account (for my daughter). I have emailed her, she has accepted and still it says 'pending' on my account.   Can anyone help?
  • gr8fl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account deleted!?

I recently found out (whilst trying to connect my Facebook to my Spotify) that I have two Spotify accounts. One is a premium account that I pay for monthly. The other is a free account linked to my Facebook that I must’ve made eons ago and forgot I e...

• Visitor
  • I recently found out (whilst trying to connect my Facebook to my Spotify) that I have two Spotify accounts. One is a premium account that I pay for monthly. The other is a free account linked to my F...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me. Anyone know of a way to cancel my spotify premium with just my us...

• Visitor
  • I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me.    ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account got hacked

I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. Now I can't access my account as my passowrd is cha...

• Regular
  • I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium and my whole account is gone

I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I forgot my account's password, then I put my account ...

• Visitor
  • I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I f...
  • Donder
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bankrekening nummer wijzigen

Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account? Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakjes dat deze gegevens zijn opgeslagen als ik die kies. Ik wil...

• Visitor
  • Hoe kan ik het bankrekening nummer wijzigen van mijn Spotify account?   Op de account pagina staan de drie opties: (paypal, creditcard en ideal) Echter in geval van IDeal staat er tussen haakj...
  • sillyan72
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify artist app

I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks

• I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No confirmation mail (family account)

Hi,yesterday I have ordered my family account and now I want to invite my family. But I get no confirmation mail for the invited persons. What can I do? What is wrong? Thank you

• Hi, yesterday I have ordered my family account and now I want to invite my family. But I get no confirmation mail for the invited persons. What can I do? What is wrong?    Thank you
  • Borchardt1974
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was hacked and Spotify cancelled my subscription

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully expecting directions on how to change my password and...

• I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully ex...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add my playlist to my artist account

When I'm on my artist profile and search for my playlist, it doesn't come up in the search. How do I add it? It's set to public. It's this one, I'm trying to add: https://open.spotify.com/user/1121993333/playlist/1OzwHNRoQJgCFFio9LY4SC

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm on my artist profile and search for my playlist, it doesn't come up in the search. How do I add it? It's set to public. It's this one, I'm trying to add: https://open.spotify.com/user/1...
  • keemthefranchiz
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lots of issues

Hey guys, I recently signed up to Premium spotify, but in my account information, it says that my account name is '7wsff1lb7aqtln1quqg0agsfu', which is really weird considering that I set it as 'shambalaa'. In addition, it is giving me an error 404 w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I recently signed up to Premium spotify, but in my account information, it says that my account name is '7wsff1lb7aqtln1quqg0agsfu', which is really weird considering that I set it...
  • shambalaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

play count doesn't update

anybody else have problems with play count update on spotify last days?

• anybody else have problems with play count update on spotify last days?
  • Jasonbis
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 8 likes

Student Account, Can't access Hulu

As the year came to an end, I ended my subscription with Spotify before January since they were going to charge me $10 in January as a non-student. Since I am still a student, I resigned up for Student Premium. I still got charged the $10 when I sign...

• As the year came to an end, I ended my subscription with Spotify before January since they were going to charge me $10 in January as a non-student. Since I am still a student, I resigned up for Stude...
  • gen_eliz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes