Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My username turned into a code and I cant access my account

Helllo, yesterday I noticed that my name had turned into a strange code: 21el4fe64i6yb3cljlh6lgivi. After I saw this I decided to relog, but after i logged out i couldnt enter my account again. I tried to log in with facebook and it turned out i have...

• Casual Listener
  • Helllo, yesterday I noticed that my name had turned into a strange code: 21el4fe64i6yb3cljlh6lgivi. After I saw this I decided to relog, but after i logged out i couldnt enter my account again. I tri...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my premium and all my music with it

Hey guys! I had to make a factory reset on my phone and when I installed my spotify account I was having problems to log in with my fb. I got on the topics here and managed to fix the thing (took forever) but now not only I lost my premium (when I tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! I had to make a factory reset on my phone and when I installed my spotify account I was having problems to log in with my fb. I got on the topics here and managed to fix the thing (took for...
  • Laverde
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Private playlists on open.spotify.com/user/username

hi there, i just realized that here: https://open.spotify.com/user/panaak13one can see ALL my playlists including the PRIVATE ones! is this the correct behaviour?

• Casual Listener
  • hi there,   i just realized that here: https://open.spotify.com/user/panaak13 one can see ALL my playlists including the PRIVATE ones!   is this the correct behaviour?
  • panaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my spotify account

I noticed yesterday that my account has a playlist that I know I didn't make. When I logged in to my spotify account via computer, I found out that my spotify is connected to someone else's facebook. I disconnected it, changed my spotify email and pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed yesterday that my account has a playlist that I know I didn't make. When I logged in to my spotify account via computer, I found out that my spotify is connected to someone else's facebook....
  • mariong
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in with my facebook anymore

I turned on my phone and tried to open spotify like a normal day, then it looked like a haven't sing up. I tried to log in with my facebook, because that's the account I have. So, it won't let me it anymore. Help! I got premium and u can't listen mus...

• I turned on my phone and tried to open spotify like a normal day, then it looked like a haven't sing up. I tried to log in with my facebook, because that's the account I have. So, it won't let me it ...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problem

Hi guys, i don’t find a song with my premium account but if i try to search it with another account i find it..... Why?

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, i don’t find a song with my premium account but if i try to  search it with another account i find it..... Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem upgrading to Premium

After logging in to PayPal I got redirected to this https://www.spotify.com/fi/purchase/panel/?country=FI#__main-billing-paypal site, In other words I cannot buy premium...

• After logging in to PayPal I got redirected to this https://www.spotify.com/fi/purchase/panel/?country=FI#__main-billing-paypal  site, In other words I cannot buy premium...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My release is on the wrong artist profile. Please help!

Hello Can someone help me with my release? it has been attached to the wrong artist profile!!!! Please see screenshot below! M

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   Can someone help me with my release?  it has been attached to the wrong artist profile!!!!   Please see screenshot below!   M
  • michemoreno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not showing on desktop

I have a Premium account, which is working perfectly fine on my phone, however, when logging in to the online account it says I do not have Premium. The problem is that I cannot log in to my Spotify on desktop (it tells me to change my country settin...

• I have a Premium account, which is working perfectly fine on my phone, however, when logging in to the online account it says I do not have Premium. The problem is that I cannot log in to my Spotify ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change from monthly to annual subscription

Dear, I would like to change to an anual subscription, I now pay monthly... How can I change my account to pay annually? Best regards, Seppe

• Casual Listener
  • Dear,   I would like to change to an anual subscription, I now pay monthly... How can I change my account to pay annually?    Best regards, Seppe 
  • maelena1960
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cerrar cuenta y dejar de ser premium

Quiero cerrar una cuenta de spotify que tengo porque cree otra, lo que pasa es que esa cuenta es premium y no sé como dejar de serlo, porque no me acuerdo del correo ni de la contraseña y mi celular no funciona, si alguien sabe algo que porfavor me a...

• Casual Listener
  • Quiero cerrar una cuenta de spotify que tengo porque cree otra, lo que pasa es que esa cuenta es premium y no sé como dejar de serlo, porque no me acuerdo del correo ni de la contraseña y mi celular ...
  • juanparango
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT HACKED !!! :(((

Hello everyone , please admin help me !! My email adress changed by hacker and i couldnt get reset password email , my email adress is [redacted] and my password was "[redacted]" i have a thosands soungs in my list i need to recover them... My userna...

• Hello everyone , please admin help me !!   My email adress changed by hacker and i couldnt get reset password email , my email adress is [redacted] and my password was "[redacted]" i ha...
  • kiwipath1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can only log on with Facebook

Hi Community Yesterday i changed my password on Spotify after a hack incident. I used the "logout from all devices" option on my account which seems to have done the trick.However this introduced a new problem to me. I keep getting logged in with Fac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Community   Yesterday i changed my password on Spotify after a hack incident. I used the "logout from all devices" option on my account which seems to have done the trick. However this int...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I have changed my password, logged out everywhere, and someone is still using my account.

I have followed the steps of logging out everywhere. I have changed my password (to something random and pretty hard to guess) and I have even changed the email adress my account is attached to and my ex is still on my spotify account. I can see his ...

• Visitor
  • I have followed the steps of logging out everywhere. I have changed my password (to something random and pretty hard to guess) and I have even changed the email adress my account is attached to and m...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering Saved Songs

Somebody got access to my account and removed a large amount of my saved songs, up to 7 months ago. Is there any way to get those back?

• Somebody got access to my account and removed a large amount of my saved songs, up to 7 months ago. Is there any way to get those back?
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Following friends that I did not invite. Who to get rid of them?

There are "friends" on the right side of my account, that emerged randomly. I did not choose them and i don`t share their musicak taste. So is there an opportunity or a tool to get thm out of my account (and my mix tapes)?

• Visitor
  • There are "friends" on the right side of my account, that emerged randomly. I did not choose them and i don`t share their musicak taste. So is there an opportunity or a tool to get thm out of my acco...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in problem

When I want to log in that thing appears „ outside the country you can use Spotify for 14 days” even that my account is set up for country where Im currently living. Localisation settings on my phone and Spotify account setted up correctly.HELP!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • When I want to log in that thing appears „ outside the country you can use Spotify for 14 days” even that my account is set up for country where Im currently living. Localisation settings on my phone...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log on

I do not rember my user name but I subscribed to premium trial and my card is associated with this I need to be able to log on to cancel I have loged in with my email but it is not the right account as none of my library is coming up and I did not co...

• I do not rember my user name but I subscribed to premium trial and my card is associated with this I need to be able to log on to cancel I have loged in with my email but it is not the right account ...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant update email Address through facebook

My email on my spotify account is no longer current. When I go to update it it tells me to do ti via facebook. The email on my facebook account is correct. But it remains wrong on Spotify. ALSO I have the fee for premium coming out of my acount as us...

• My email on my spotify account is no longer current.  When I go to update it it tells me to do ti via facebook.  The email on my facebook account is correct.  But it remains wrong on S...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thailand Spotify Family subscription not accepting payment

Hello, I am in Thailand and trying to get a family premium plan, but when I fill out the form with my Thai credit card, it is not accepted. I tried my other cards and they don't work either. Thanks for your help

• Hello, I am in Thailand and trying to get a family premium plan, but when I fill out the form with my Thai credit card, it is not accepted.  I tried my other cards and they don't work either. &...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes