Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

cant logg in on Spotify

I already have an account and it won' let me get back on. I already changed my password and everything and I'm not sure what to do next.

• I already have an account and it won' let me get back on. I already changed my password and everything and I'm not sure what to do next. 
  • DarkMukke
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please disconnect my device

Can you please disconnect my account

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please disconnect my account
  • Dane_caj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Edit artist bio?

How do you edit the artist BIO section of an artist profile? Not the header image.Not your favorite songs or playlists.Not your avatar image. The BIO text. I cannot for the life of me find a way to edit this in the app or in my account online.

• Regular
  • How do you edit the artist BIO section of an artist profile?   Not the header image. Not your favorite songs or playlists. Not your avatar image.   The BIO text.    I cann...
  • pianoandreas
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Locked out of account “14 days abroad”

I was a premium Spotify user and all of a sudden when trying to login I am getting a message saying “unablero use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days” or something similar. this appears every time I have tried to login with my Facebook account and I...

• I was a premium Spotify user and all of a sudden when trying to login I am getting a message saying “unable ro use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days” or something similar. this appears every time...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using your account? Post here.

So some how over night someone managed to get into my account? Either that or since I'm connected with Facebook I never noticed but my car audio started being weird this morning and noticed Spotify kept connected to some IPhone I've never seen before...

• So some how over night someone managed to get into my account? Either that or since I'm connected with Facebook I never noticed but my car audio started being weird this morning and noticed Spotify k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to spotify premium

Hi, I have payed fort access to spotify premium. I changed phone and now when I log in, the premium site is empty. I have earlier used the same e-mail adress for logging into spotify. I tried reset password, and it looks like i've enter now the spoti...

• Hi, I have payed fort access to spotify premium. I changed phone and now when I log in, the premium site is empty. I have earlier used the same e-mail adress for logging into spotify. I tried reset p...
  • vinjski
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Military abroad, won't allow me to put USA

Military dependant in Japan with a Japanese IP address. It won't allow me to change my country to the US, and I've seen people say that you can do it if you have Premium, but it won't allow me to purchase premium as I don't have a Japanese credit car...

• Military dependant in Japan with a Japanese IP address. It won't allow me to change my country to the US, and I've seen people say that you can do it if you have Premium, but it won't allow me t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo Premium Trial

hallo, ich habe das angebot des abos "premium trial" wahrgommen, wurde aber weder auf zahlungen noch kuendigung hingewiesen! koennen sie mir erklaeren, was nach den 7tagen probeabo passiert, was es kostet, damit ich es weiterfuehren kann und wie ich ...

• hallo,    ich habe das angebot des abos "premium trial" wahrgommen, wurde aber weder auf zahlungen noch kuendigung hingewiesen!  koennen sie mir erklaeren, was nach den 7tagen probe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Close account/Subscription without having access to the account.

Hi all,My spotify account was setup using an old business email that stopped trading in 2016, however I forgot to move the subscription to another email address before we closed the domain. I have since forgotten about the account and stopped using i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, My spotify account was setup using an old business email that stopped trading in 2016, however I forgot to move the subscription to another email address before we closed the domain. I hav...
  • GaryDavison1958
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wont let me upgrade to premium

Hello, ive recently had a free account and done the free trial. ive decided i want to upgrade to premium spotify finally and when i go to pay with paypal, it loads and then takes me back to the same page again where you select if you want to use payp...

• Visitor
  • Hello, ive recently had a free account and done the free trial. ive decided i want to upgrade to premium spotify finally and when i go to pay with paypal, it loads and then takes me back to the same ...
  • DarkMukke
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hi!I have a subscription till July and have been able to use my premium up untill today.Have logged out of everywhere and tried logging back in but my account is acting like I dont have premium.It even says on my account when my subscription will exp...

• Hi! I have a subscription till July and have been able to use my premium up untill today. Have logged out of everywhere and tried logging back in but my account is acting like I dont have premium. ...
  • shaf-4
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not Connecting to Facebook

my spotify account will not connect to facebook no matter what i do. when i originally got spotify i did not have a facebook, but now that i do i really would like to connect to it. i've tried on my laptop and phone and it doesn't work on either. it ...

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify account will not connect to facebook no matter what i do. when i originally got spotify i did not have a facebook, but now that i do i really would like to connect to it. i've tr...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Someone hacked my account. It is linked to my Facebook. I logged everything out of Facebook, logged everything out of Spotify, deleted app passwords, reset passwords, added a code to my facebook account, disabled all Facebook apps, logged back in and...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone hacked my account. It is linked to my Facebook. I logged everything out of Facebook, logged everything out of Spotify, deleted app passwords, reset passwords, added a code to my facebook acco...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No pueden verificar la cuenta de mis familiares.

El 7 de enero me llegó un correo avisandome que ninguna de las cuentas de mis familiares se habian verificado, y que tenían 7 días para poder verificarlo (o sea hasta el 14 de enero) sino iban a pasar a una cuenta GRATIS, la q es limitada.El día de h...

• Casual Listener
  • El 7 de enero me llegó un correo avisandome que ninguna de las cuentas de mis familiares se habian verificado, y que tenían 7 días para poder verificarlo (o sea  hasta el 14 de enero) sino iban ...
  • yamilemosri
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

cant sign up?

i cant sign up for spotify it says invalid postal code 

• i cant sign up for spotify it says invalid postal code 
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lock out of all devices

Hi, My account has been hacked. I am locking on through Facebook. I have now changed my password for Facebook. I want to lock all devices out of Spotify, so he can’t lock on again.Is there a way where I can force all devices to be locked out? Thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My account has been hacked. I am locking on through Facebook. I have now changed my password for Facebook. I want to lock all devices out of Spotify, so he can’t lock on again. Is there...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

0 Friends on Facebook

Hi,I have been facing this issue since the start. i'm connected to facebook but i cannot see my friends on spotify and neither can they look for me.I havent been able to follow a single friend from facebook. When ever i try it says "Sorry, something ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been facing this issue since the start. i'm connected to facebook but i cannot see my friends on spotify and neither can they look for me. I havent been able to follow a single friend fr...
  • Crash27
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

problema para desvincular cuenta spotify a PS music

hola, mi problema es el siguiente, tengo mi cuenta scortez.die la cual quiero vincular con mi cuenta de psn dsalasps4 la desvincule desde apps en mi cuenta de spotify y me permite desvincular.luego voy a este link de PSNhttps://link.playstationmusic....

• Casual Listener
  • hola, mi problema es el siguiente, tengo mi cuenta scortez.die  la cual quiero vincular con mi cuenta de psn dsalasps4  la desvincule desde apps en mi cuenta de spotify y me permite desvi...
  • GohanBelik2
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Listen to content of a different country

Hi Spotify people, everyone who has a Spotify account has country based restrictions. It seems to be that companies who own the rights of the music have to get the rights that their respective song is allowed to stream in the respective country, if I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify people, everyone who has a Spotify account has country based restrictions. It seems to be that companies who own the rights of the music have to get the rights that their respective song i...
  • estebanGramaj0
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Account cancelled

HeyI cannot access my account. It seems it has been cancelled or something. I cannot log in or reset my password. A friend accidently paid for my subscription and talked to spotify and I think they cancelled my subscription and I cannot log in. I tri...

• Hey I cannot access my account. It seems it has been cancelled or something. I cannot log in or reset my password. A friend accidently paid for my subscription and talked to spotify and I think they...
  • biafontess
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes