Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account vergeten

Beste,ik heb des tijds met de actie van 3 maanden gratis spotify een account gemaakt maar ik ben al die gegevens kwijt voor mij is dat geen probleem alleen nu gaat er elke maand wat afgeschreven worden terwijl ik niet op die account kan.

• Beste, ik heb des tijds met de actie van 3 maanden gratis spotify een account gemaakt maar ik ben al die gegevens kwijt voor mij is dat geen probleem alleen nu gaat er elke maand wat afgeschreven wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Which artist do you want access to?"

Hi, guys. I have a little problem with "Spotify for Artist":I logged in, I followed all the steps Spotify asked me for, but at the question "Which artist do you want access to?", I cannot understand what does it mean with the word "access".I thought ...

• Hi, guys. I have a little problem with "Spotify for Artist": I logged in, I followed all the steps Spotify asked me for, but at the question "Which artist do you want access to?", I cannot understan...
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Log in

Alright so I'm currently asking this question from a seperate account. I cannot log into my other spotify account currently because it continues to tell me that the email I try to log in with is not associated with any existing spotify account, even ...

• Visitor
  • Alright so I'm currently asking this question from a seperate account. I cannot log into my other spotify account currently because it continues to tell me that the email I try to log in with is not ...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong language in emails from Spotify

For some reason emails that spotify sends me are in Norwegian rather than my preferred language Swedish.I have checked the location and language settings in my profile and in the desktop application and they are both Sweden/Swedish.This must be some ...

• For some reason emails that spotify sends me are in Norwegian rather than my preferred language Swedish. I have checked the location and language settings in my profile and in the desktop applicatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Unable to deselect options in Notification Settings on desktop

Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selected and I cannot deselect any. Clicking on the green ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selecte...
  • Jinedin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting message pop up

I keep getting the you need Premium .. when I try downloading the play list or songs .. I have that already but the app is not saying I have it .. I would like to have this fix .. what am I able to do

• Visitor
  • I keep getting the you need Premium .. when I try downloading the play list or songs .. I have that already but the app is not saying I have it .. I would like to have this fix .. what am I able to d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly - Finnish Songs

I love Discover Weekly, but it is rapidly becoming worse and worse each week due to an ever increasing amount of songs in Finnish. There are quite a few Finnish artists in my playlists, Nightwish, Children of Bodom and so on, but not a single song in...

• I love Discover Weekly, but it is rapidly becoming worse and worse each week due to an ever increasing amount of songs in Finnish.   There are quite a few Finnish artists in my playlists, Nigh...
  • Cousken
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes

All songs deleted from playlist

My nightmare has come to reality...I had a playlist that had 4000+ songs on it which I have been building since 2012. Today I found that all the songs have disappeared...except for 81 of which are un-playable songs. No idea how this could have happen...

• Visitor
  • My nightmare has come to reality...I had a playlist that had 4000+ songs on it which I have been building since 2012. Today I found that all the songs have disappeared...except for 81 of which are un...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist is missing

I recently logged into my Spotify account after a long hiatus and tried to locate my playlist which is missing and can not recover any suggestion how I can retrieve my music list. Many thanks

• I recently logged into my Spotify account after a long hiatus and tried to locate my playlist which is missing and can not recover any suggestion how I can retrieve my music list. Many thanks &...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account got stolen

Recently I noticed with my account (masinator2012) that when ever I log in I go automatically into offline saying that i have to reload with the correct account data. So I put in the usually password and is says suddenly incorrect. Also the e-mail ad...

• Visitor
  • Recently I noticed with my account (masinator2012) that when ever I log in I go automatically into offline saying that i have to reload with the correct account data. So...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my profile picture

I have a problem with my account, I connect my Facebook profile but my profile picture doesn't appears. I've tried everything I could do but it keeps the same.

• I have a problem with my account, I connect my Facebook profile but my profile picture doesn't appears. I've tried everything I could do but it keeps the same.
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Email

Ok so i forgot my password and the email i have used for the account has been deleted. So i can't get the password back and i need help.

• Ok so i forgot my password and the email i have used for the account has been deleted. So i can't get the password back and i need help.
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I leave a family plan?

I'm currently on a family plan with my ex boyfriend - I've moved out and I want to switch to a single premium account again, but the only way I have been able to find is him doing it as he has the primary account... I'm not in contact with him right ...

• I'm currently on a family plan with my ex boyfriend - I've moved out and I want to switch to a single premium account again, but the only way I have been able to find is him doing it as he has the pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a family member to a premium family account who already has an account

I have a Premium family subscription and am trying to add my wife. My son used her email years ago to open a non-premium account and she is unable to join our premium family account when I send her the invite. What should we do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium family subscription and am trying to add my wife.  My son used her email years ago to open a non-premium account and she is unable to join our premium family account when I send...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emailed recepts

Hi,I saw through the help page that I am able to view my receipts when I log in my spotify account through a browser, but how can I get receipts emailed to me on a monthly basis? Thank you.

• Hi, I saw through the help page that I am able to view my receipts when I log in my spotify account through a browser, but how can I get receipts emailed to me on a monthly basis? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I’m wondering how do I contact someone about being charged twice on my account.

• I’m wondering how do I contact someone about being charged twice on my account.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I delete my Spotify account will I be able to use the email linked with it on an existing account

I have two Spotify accounts but I want to delete the one I never use. If I do this, will the email attached to that account be free to connect to the other account? My concern is that even if I delete the account I won't be able change my email on th...

• I have two Spotify accounts but I want to delete the one I never use. If I do this, will the email attached to that account be free to connect to the other account? My concern is that even if I ...
  • softeaAgain
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tenia cuenta premium family

Buenas tardes hasta el día de antier tenia una cuenta family, el cobro recién se hizo a mi tarjeta el día 11 , ahora me aparece como una cuenta gratis , ya reinicie mi sesión , desinsatale e instalé de nuevo y no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta premium

• Buenas tardes hasta el día de antier tenia una cuenta family, el cobro recién se hizo a mi tarjeta el día 11 , ahora me aparece como una cuenta gratis , ya reinicie mi sesión , desinsatale e instalé ...
  • ixchel01c
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Compte premium

Bonjour a tous, j’ai un compte premium... Ma sac ayant ete vole j’ai du changer de cartes de paiement. Depuis mon compte est facture mais je reste en Free... Que faire !? merci

• Bonjour a  tous,    j’ai un compte premium... Ma sac ayant ete vole j’ai du changer de cartes de paiement. Depuis mon compte est facture mais je reste en Free... Que faire !? 😕&nbsp...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No me carga ninguna caratula/portada de ninguna cancion /album/Playlist

Hace aproximadamente 3 dias atras, spotify no me carga las portadas de las canciones como mencione en el titulo, solo me muestra las portadas de las que tengo descargadas, pero al hacer nuevas busquedas incluso al descargar jna nueva cancion, me desc...

• Visitor
  • Hace aproximadamente 3 dias atras, spotify no me carga las portadas de las canciones como mencione en el titulo, solo me muestra las portadas de las que tengo descargadas, pero al hacer nuevas busque...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes