Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

developing games using API and 30second sound clips

I see in the TOS that developers need to obtain consent for games devlopment, and use of the above - how do I obtain consent? What is the process please ?

• I see in the TOS that developers need to obtain consent for games devlopment, and use of the above - how do I obtain consent? What is the process please ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

artist profile

First of all, I want to upload my own music to spotify, i've read a lot of articles that say I need to sign up for an artist account. I tried signing up with lead me to the page 'select artist'. I cant find my artist name when I search for it, nor wh...

• First of all,   I want to upload my own music to spotify, i've read a lot of articles that say I need to sign up for an artist account. I tried signing up with lead me to the page 'select arti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect to last.fm through spotify

I used to have Spotify connected to the last.fm scrobbling feature, and it worked fine until recently when i noticed it was no longer scrobbling, and when i went to turn it on again, it gives me a 'invalid username or password' message. I'm 100% sure...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to have Spotify connected to the last.fm scrobbling feature, and it worked fine until recently when i noticed it was no longer scrobbling, and when i went to turn it on again, it gives me a 'i...
  • kamilkarm
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook account

Hello all, I have disabled my facebook account.When I registered to Spotify I used the facebook button and now, when I login in Spotify, my facebook account is re-enabled back...How can I prevent this? Thanks a lot!Oscar

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I have disabled my facebook account. When I registered to Spotify I used the facebook button and now, when I login in Spotify, my facebook account is re-enabled back......
  • BossOz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I have a family account. For some reason I can only listen to what another person is listening to if we are using our accounts at the same time. Is this how a family account works? If u want to listen to different music than another member of my fami...

• I have a family account. For some reason I can only listen to what another person is listening to if we are using our accounts at the same time. Is this how a family account works? If u want to liste...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hello guys. The account ive been using belongs to my father. Unfortunately my dad just passed away this past wenedsday. I am asking for your help since i dont want to erase all his music and i guess im just trying to keep the account active as a way ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys. The account ive been using belongs to my father. Unfortunately my dad just passed away this past wenedsday. I am asking for your help since i dont want to erase all his music and i guess ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing your Full Name from your Profile

Odd situation here. I decided to disconnect my Facebook and Spotify accounts, but found that my Spotify profile still featured my full name and Facebook profile picture. I've disconnected the accounts through both Spotify and Facebook and logged out ...

• Odd situation here. I decided to disconnect my Facebook and Spotify accounts, but found that my Spotify profile still featured my full name and Facebook profile picture. I've disconnected the account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get back deleted account

So I accidentally deleted my old account and I really want it back it has so many memories so can you guy help me get it back

• So I accidentally deleted my old account and I really want it back it has so many memories so can you guy help me get it back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has my account details

hey,so today i noticed that my spotify was paused on song which i would never listen, and then i checked "devices available" and noticed someone who isn't me.so i went on website ,logged on and noticed that my email is changed,i tried to change it ba...

• hey,so today i noticed that my spotify was paused on song which i would never listen, and then i checked "devices available" and noticed someone who isn't me. so i went on website ,logged on and not...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved back to USA from Europe and Spotify won't let me change my current country, error 408

Hello, I just moved from Germany back to the states and when I try to change my current country to USA, I get the error code 408 (says my email address is already registered with another account) and it resets my country back to Germany and does not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I just moved from Germany back to the states and when I try to change my current country to USA, I get the error code 408 (says my email address is already registered with anoth...
  • Dbrush
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Billed for premium but spotify shows FREE

My username is ***************@gmail.com on FB - i'm getting billed every month but still showing free. I have reinstalled the client with no success. The accounts page asks me to sign up, when I do, I use the same CC# I used originally and it gives ...

• My username is ***************@gmail.com on FB - i'm getting billed every month but still showing free.  I have reinstalled the client with no success.  The accounts page asks me to sign up...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanna switched my email but it says it's already taken

Hey I wanna switch my email adress to another one because current listed email is no longer in use. like 3+ years ago i opened and closed a spotify account with my current email and now it says it's already in use. How can i change this thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hey   I wanna switch my email adress to another one because current listed email is no longer in use. like 3+ years ago i opened and closed a spotify account with my current email and now it s...
  • gavin-150
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can´t pay my account!

Hi Spotify Community, I am living in the USA for a couple of months, and a couple of days ago, my USA card for Spotify payment was under a fraud case, so I closed it and I am waiting for a new one. Meanwhile, I want to pay Spotify with another card I...

• Hi Spotify Community,    I am living in the USA for a couple of months, and a couple of days ago, my USA card for Spotify payment was under a fraud case, so I closed it and I am wait...
  • JamesBlond42
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limit on library

This is horse carp, if you pay for premium, you should not have a limit on artist or albums you can save. I can understand if your device cant download, but just the account being maxed out, thats stupid.

• Casual Listener
  • This is horse carp, if you pay for premium, you should not have a limit on artist or albums you can save. I can understand if your device cant download, but just the account being maxed out, thats st...
  • Natelandros
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Visibility of my account

Hi there, I have a problem with the visibility of my profile.First off all, my friend can find my profile, but they can't see my playlists, although they are public playlists. Second of all, I can't see who's following me. If I look at my followers, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a problem with the visibility of my profile. First off all, my friend can find my profile, but they can't see my playlists, although they are public playlists.  S...
  • JosKemme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove full name from profile

My profile uses my full name. I don't want this associated with any account, and especially not with my Spotify user name. How do I change this to protect my privacy and personal information?

• My profile uses my full name. I don't want this associated with any account, and especially not with my Spotify user name. How do I change this to protect my privacy and personal information?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hack

Hi Spotify team!, I recently have lost access to my premium account and I checked my emails to see that the email has been changed. could you please help me? my origional email was and it was changed on 17/12/2017 Can you please help me? Many thanks...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify team!, I recently have lost access to my premium account and I checked my emails to see that the email has been changed. could you please help me?   my origional email was <r...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Promoção de 3 meses por R$1,99

Olá gostaria de saber Como eu faço parágrafo Assinar um Promoção de 3 meses prémio por R $ 1,99

• Casual Listener
  • Olá gostaria de saber Como eu faço parágrafo Assinar um Promoção de 3 meses prémio por R $ 1,99
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Premium
  • 30 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to wipe all songs from account?

Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to wipe clean my entire song library - songs, followed artists, playlists, radios, everything, all at once, instead of hunting down every single album or song and removing of which would take forever because I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering if there was any way to wipe clean my entire song library - songs, followed artists, playlists, radios, everything, all at once, instead of hunting down every single album or song...
  • JackSpecific200
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I figure out when I signed up for spotify?

Hello! Where can I find out when I signed up for spotify? I'm just curious, I know it's been a few years but was interested in when. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Where can I find out when I signed up for spotify?   I'm just curious, I know it's been a few years but was interested in when.   Thanks.
  • theryan722
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes