Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution No idea the associated email - cant change it and I have premium

Sounds a bit crazy but I created a premium account a litte while ago, and tried logging into my computer but couldnt remember my email. I requested a new password from my username, which was a bunch of letters and numbers, but I never recieved an ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Sounds a bit crazy but I created a premium account a litte while ago, and tried logging into my computer but couldnt remember my email. I requested a new password from my username, which was a bunch ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not login using Facebook

I have used the facebook login option for years now. I have tried every username and password combo, Ive changed my password on facebook, I followed all the steps. And now all I have done is log myself out of my phone app too. When I login on the com...

• I have used the facebook login option for years now. I have tried every username and password combo, Ive changed my password on facebook, I followed all the steps. And now all I have done is log myse...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

Anybody else having problems trying to upgrade to premium service?

• Casual Listener
  • Anybody else having problems trying to upgrade to premium service?
  • richmyson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Familien Account Problem

Hallo Zusammen, wir nutzen Spotify seit bestimmt schon 1,5 Jahren und bis jetzt war alles ok. Seit gestern ist mein Frau und mein Tochter aus dem Familien ABO rausgeflogen. Keine Ahung wieso?Bei verseden von neuen Einladung, ist es keine Anmeldung mö...

• Hallo Zusammen,   wir nutzen Spotify seit bestimmt schon 1,5 Jahren und bis jetzt war alles ok. Seit gestern ist mein Frau und mein Tochter aus dem Familien ABO rausgeflogen. Keine Ahung wieso...
  • soundolly
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Unlink Facebook Premium Family

So here are some details about my current situation:I created my account with facebook and then my mother invited me to Spotify Family.And here the question:If I want to unlink from Facebook, but I want to keep the Family discount, how do I do that?I...

• Casual Listener
  • So here are some details about my current situation: I created my account with facebook and then my mother invited me to Spotify Family. And here the question: If I want to unlink from Facebook, b...
  • JohnWhite
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing different playlists on different devices

Would I need to get two premium accounts in order to continually play my playlist at work on one device and play another playlist on my phone without interupting the work playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Would I need to get two premium accounts in order to continually play my playlist at work on one device and play another playlist on my phone without interupting the work playlist? 
  • Heads
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No access to spotify email associated with account

Hi there, Although I have access to my account (user1nadine) via the web-interface, I cannot resend a password to an email that I have lost, due to upgrading my system.(they were saved on lastpass & when I lost I lost everything). Is there anyway tha...

• Hi there,   Although I have access to my account (user1nadine) via the web-interface, I cannot resend a password to an email that I have lost, due to upgrading my system. (they were saved on ...
  • SwaftBelic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t login to my premium account

Can’t login in on my new iPhone 

• Can’t login in on my new iPhone 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Kids without email in Family-account

Hi!Just got the Family-plan so that me, myself and my two kids can listen at the same time, and also be offline on multiple devices.But how do I invite my kids who don`t have email-accounts? When I try to make a new user for one of my kids with my em...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Just got the Family-plan so that me, myself and my two kids can listen at the same time, and also be offline on multiple devices. But how do I invite my kids who don`t have email-accounts? When...
  • kiddos
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple accounts

Hi, I created a spotify account (forgetting I had another one with facebook) with an email acount that doesnt exist (one extra number than mine!). I got family Spotify Premium with this new account, however now i cannot get into it and realistically ...

• Hi, I created a spotify account (forgetting I had another one with facebook) with an email acount that doesnt exist (one extra number than mine!). I got family Spotify Premium with this new acco...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family age on children

Im trying to invite my daughter, but cant create an account for her, it keep saying she dont meet the age requirements.And yes she is only 7, but why call it family if i cant invite my children ?

• Casual Listener
  • Im trying to invite my daughter, but cant create an account for her, it keep saying she dont meet the age requirements. And yes she is only 7, but why call it family if i cant invite my ch...
  • dbuck1967
  • 19 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family, address issues

Spotify family isnt letting one of the members of my household join, even after they had been linked to the account previously. As of now, everytime she tries to use her link, it says that it cannot verify her address.. can anyone help?

• Spotify family isnt letting one of the members of my household join, even after they had been linked to the account previously. As of now, everytime she tries to use her link, it says that it cannot ...
  • Ob11
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has been repeatedly loggin in my Spotify account

I know I can sign out of all devices easily, but someone has been logging in my account constantly since mid-december. Usually this person pops in, I log out of all devices and he/she is gone for one or two weeks. Then it happens again. My Spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • I know I can sign out of all devices easily, but someone has been logging in my account constantly since mid-december. Usually this person pops in, I log out of all devices and he/she is gone for one...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

German Student in the Netherlands - no student discount?

Hey all, I am a German student with a German spotify account studying in the Netherlands. It won't let me get the student discount (over the German Website). Do you know how to get it? Regards,Markus

• Hey all,   I am a German student with a German spotify account studying in the Netherlands. It won't let me get the student discount (over the German Website). Do you know how to get it? &nbs...
  • johlippy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

SMS Serviceinfo scam?

Hi, I got this SMS in Norwegian saying "NB! Du har ikke aktivert dine 180 dager av Spotify Premium - Aktiver: dealoffer365.com"Stupid as I am I tried it by typing in the info several times, but it just failed every time. What is this though? Should I...

• Regular
  • Hi, I got this SMS in Norwegian saying "NB! Du har ikke aktivert dine 180 dager av Spotify Premium  - Aktiver: dealoffer365.com" Stupid as I am I tried it by typing in the info several times, ...
  • MinniHowl
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need a family plan for only 2 users?

I have the premium package with Hulu because I’m a student (best idea ever), I would like to add my mom on my account, with having the hassle that we can’t use the account at the same time. I saw the family plan, I’d still have to pay the 15 dollars ...

• I have the premium package with Hulu because I’m a student (best idea ever), I would like to add my mom on my account, with having the hassle that we can’t use the account at the same time. I saw the...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account showing up wrong music, reset mail links to "send reset email" over and over again

Hello! My son cannot get into his account which is linked to my Family account. For several days he has had trouble with this. At first he thought he'd logged into someone elses account because playlists showed up that he did not create and his own p...

• Hello!   My son cannot get into his account which is linked to my Family account.   For several days he has had trouble with this. At first he thought he'd logged into someone elses acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed my email

I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and have couple of years of playlists etc set up....

• I no longer have access to the email address used when i set up my premium subscription. i now cant log back in any ideas? i dont want to create a new account as already paying for the other one and ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Email to Cancel Account

I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted. How do I cancel the account? Is there a number I can call?

• I created an account using an email that was eventually deleted.  How do I cancel the account?  Is there a number I can call?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid premium charge. No service.

I have tried countless times to talk to someone. I finally have given up hope in spotify actuall helping me with my problems. I mad a 2 day free trial account and decided to go premium. So I plugged in my card information and the charge went through ...

• Music Fan
  • I have tried countless times to talk to someone. I finally have given up hope in spotify actuall helping me with my problems. I mad a 2 day free trial account and decided to go premium. So I plugged ...
  • Char71
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes