Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Username not available for Spotify Community

I'd like to use the same username for community as my artist page. It's saying djjeffbutton is taken already, but I highly doubt it's someone other than myself and I see no option to claim that name? Any help here?

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to use the same username for community as my artist page. It's saying djjeffbutton is taken already, but I highly doubt it's someone other than myself and I see no option to claim that name?...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble logging in

I just logged out of my spotify. Logged back in again and login was not working. Reset my password and it still won't let me login. I dont know what to do

• I just logged out of my spotify. Logged back in again and login was not working. Reset my password and it still won't let me login. I dont know what to do
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my country profile

it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.

• it's auto select my country is US ,but I'm live in Thailand. How I can change without pay somthing in payment method.
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wont let me log in

it logged out on my phone for some reason and when i try to log back in it tells me my passwords incorrect, even after i tried changing it

• it logged out on my phone for some reason and when i try to log back in it tells me my passwords incorrect, even after i tried changing it
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add family members to my family account

Hi,I've subscribed to a Family account, but if I try to add new members it will only allow me to enter the e-mail addresses that it has saved, not put in my children's email addresses.Can anyone help?

• Hi, I've subscribed to a Family account, but if I try to add new members it will only allow me to enter the e-mail addresses that it has saved, not put in my children's email addresses. Can anyone ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant logg Inn

I have Spotify on my phone I tried to log in earlier today and it won't let me it says under name or password wrong. I have received downloaded the app and reset my password what can I do now x ahh help pls x

• I have Spotify on my phone I tried to log in earlier today and it won't let me it says under name or password wrong. I have received downloaded the app and reset my password what can I do now x ahh h...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account

Can I use a used email address that has been deleted as a Spotify account again?

• Can I use a used email address that has been deleted as a Spotify account again?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution preamium and free account

i created two accounts with the same email i think. one is free and the other is premium. i do not remember the email or pasword for either of them. i would like to delete the free one and maybe keep the premium one... i dont know well see.

• Visitor
  • i created two accounts with the same email i think. one is free and the other is premium. i do not remember the email or pasword for either of them. i would like to delete the free one and maybe keep...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cant log in

I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in

• I went offline in the android app then got logged out, now i cant log back in
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium estero

Salve,Sono l'amministratore di un account premium family, uno dei componenti abita all'estero, come posso far si che possa aderire all'account?

• Salve, Sono l'amministratore di un account premium family, uno dei componenti abita all'estero, come posso far si che possa aderire all'account?
  • Fabio_S
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

merging accounts

hiI've had one spotify account on an old email for a few years, but was recently gifted a premium membership on my new email account. I tried to change the email on my original account, hoping the subscription would transfer over but it wouldn't let ...

• hi I've had one spotify account on an old email for a few years, but was recently gifted a premium membership on my new email account. I tried to change the email on my original account, hoping the ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked

Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?

• Visitor
  • Ive gotten an email saying my email has been changed to some yopmail account. This was not me. How do i get it back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to manage notifications

Hi,I'm a new user of Spotify and I decided to go in Spotify Family package which I already payed yesterday (and I already invited my wife).The reason why I'm writing here is that I can't change anything on 'Manage notifications' page (and so my wife)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm a new user of Spotify and I decided to go in Spotify Family package which I already payed yesterday (and I already invited my wife). The reason why I'm writing here is that I can't change a...
  • krzymus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist profile

Hi I'm Roberta.I've got a problem with my artist profile.I create my band spotify page "Sharon" by distrokid, but there are two problem:First: distrokid create a page of another artist with the same name, with her songs, her follower and her audience...

Immagine.png
  • Visitor
  • Hi I'm Roberta. I've got a problem with my artist profile. I create my band spotify page "Sharon" by distrokid, but there are two problem: First: distrokid create a page of another artist with the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country change impossible

I got a german account and need to change the country to Italy. The manual said that after updating the payment method I should be able to chorus a new country. But instead of changing options shows up a confirmation about the payment change and that...

• I got a german account and need to change the country to Italy. The manual said that after updating the payment method I should be able to chorus a new country. But instead of changing options shows ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting my account

Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full

• Is there a way to fully reset my account like its brand new again so I have no artists songs or playlists followed or saved I want to start all over my library is 100 percent full
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password. logged in by facebook accidently. cant get password reset email

ive been using spotify premium for a while now and havent had to put in a password. Just recently it asked me for a password and have forgotten it. I then clicked on log in by facebook and when it went through my library was completely gone. Now when...

• Visitor
  • ive been using spotify premium for a while now and havent had to put in a password. Just recently it asked me for a password and have forgotten it. I then clicked on log in by facebook and when it we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in playstation 4

I was listening to my playlist on my ps4 and it logged me out automatically and won't let me log back in and I used my Facebook from my phone so why won't it let me listen/sync from my phone? (which clearly works)

• I was listening to my playlist on my ps4 and it logged me out automatically and won't let me log back in and I used my Facebook from my phone so why won't it let me listen/sync from my phone? (which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I am a student in 9th grade and I was trying to get the student discount. Do you have to be in college to get the student discount?

• I am a student in 9th grade and I was trying to get the student discount. Do you have to be in college to get the student discount?
  • raphael2612
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple accounts with the same mail can't combine my premium upgrade

Hi,I used to have an account using my e-mail which is the e-mail that I use for my Facebook account as well. I have tried to combine those but unfortunately when I am logged in with my Facebook account it looks like I am not a premium member (I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I used to have an account using my e-mail which is the e-mail that I use for my Facebook account as well. I have tried to combine those but unfortunately when I am logged in with my Facebook acc...
  • sharkbait10
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes