Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Logging in - can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days

I've been trying to log into my Spotify account for almost a month now and it keeps telling me " you can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I went into settings to verify that my country is on USA but it still has not been working. I have tried dif...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to log into my Spotify account for almost a month now and it keeps telling me " you can not use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I went into settings to verify that my country is on USA ...
  • CuddlyPanda
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone used my card

Someone has recently used my debit card and purchased the premium Spotify. I’ve never used this before. I’ve searched for both my husbands email and mine and neither have been registered (which mine is now due to trying to figure out all this). My qu...

• Someone has recently used my debit card and purchased the premium Spotify. I’ve never used this before. I’ve searched for both my husbands email and mine and neither have been registered (which mine ...
  • Memetzin
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharging me?

I just signed up for premium but Spotify is charged my account 4 times today, what's up with that?! Kaililani

• I just signed up for premium but Spotify is charged my account 4 times today, what's up with that?!  Kaililani
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with Family & Facebook connection

I have 'invited' a user to join Spotify family and she's having trouble connecting on Android. She already has a free Spotify account and uses Facebook to connect to the Spotify app. She has multiple Facebook accounts and her PRIMARY Facebook account...

• I have 'invited' a user to join Spotify family and she's having trouble connecting on Android.   She already has a free Spotify account and uses Facebook to connect to the Spotify ap...
  • LMJM
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family account removed

Greetings, I have problem with spotify premium family account. We are 3 people there including me, we are livin at the same adress but each of them already got removed for no reason and one of them I sent invite and she joined again, but the other on...

• Visitor
  • Greetings, I have problem with spotify premium family account. We are 3 people there including me, we are livin at the same adress but each of them already got removed for no reason and one of them I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My username isn't what I picked

I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It just proceeds to give me some random username with...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It...
  • 4rbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription - can't add family members

Hello,I subscribed today for Spotify family and each time I try to add a family member I get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again". All the family members I tried to add are already Spotify free users. Can you help me?Thanks,Paulo Mati...

• Hello, I subscribed today for Spotify family and each time I try to add a family member I get the message "Something went wrong. Please try again". All the family members I tried to add are alread...
  • kemberm24
  • 48 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Account
  • 48 replies
  • 18 likes

Lost e-mail + Password and cannot log in to an account with premium

Hey so I have a slight problem.I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of those websites that deletes the e-mail account to pre...

• Hey so I have a slight problem. I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to view past "Year In Music" playlists?

I'm really enjoying my 2016 Year In Music. But scrolling through my playlists, it seems the 2014 or 2015 playlists didn't stick around. Is there any way to get these playlists back? I checked my email history to find their introductory emails but the...

• I'm really enjoying my 2016 Year In Music. But scrolling through my playlists, it seems the 2014 or 2015 playlists didn't stick around. Is there any way to get these playlists back? I checked my emai...
  • mata_o
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Can't get Student discount!

I keep trying to apply the discount to my Spotify Premium before my trial period runs out but it doesn't work! I go to the student page, click on the big green get premium button, log in, and it just takes me to my subscription page it doesn't let me...

• I keep trying to apply the discount to my Spotify Premium before my trial period runs out but it doesn't work! I go to the student page, click on the big green get premium button, log in, and it just...
  • NotADamnRobot
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music - All music not showing

When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like this for a while. I finally chose Premium, but I don't see the point...

• When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my account

It looks as if my account is being shared by someone. My password got changed and there are all these new playlists being added that I haven't made and the device my music is being played on keeps switching to one that I have never heard of. Plus the...

• It looks as if my account is being shared by someone. My password got changed and there are all these new playlists being added that I haven't made and the device my music is being played on keeps sw...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 14 likes

Letting family members in the family plan

Hi, I had been wanting to put my dad on the family plan, since ive always seen him using YouTube as a source of listening to music, I decided i wanted him to try the privileges spotify has got to offer. unfortunately, during the sign up and family re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I had been wanting to put my dad on the family plan, since ive always seen him using YouTube as a source of listening to music, I decided i wanted him to try the privileges spotify...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker using my account. Kicking me, creating playlists,stopping my songs. Nothing seems to work

Hi,This is extremely frustrating and I am finding NO answer from spotify staff whatsoever.Someone from mexico hacked into my spotify account through facebook and nothing I do seems to prevent him from logging in.He is trying to change my password (I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, This is extremely frustrating and I am finding NO answer from spotify staff whatsoever. Someone from mexico hacked into my spotify account through facebook and  nothing I do  seems to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fraudulent 9.99 EUR monthly debit

I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s customer service via the contact form on their site....

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s c...
  • TD1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t sign up

I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows computer. Same thing every time.Any ideas? thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation Music

Hi. Almost a year ago, I linked my Spotfy account to a PlayStation Network account, the problem is that account was deleted and I forgot its details. Now, everytime I try to connect this account to a new PlayStation Network I get an error message say...

• Hi. Almost a year ago, I linked my Spotfy account to a PlayStation Network account, the problem is that account was deleted and I forgot its details. Now, everytime I try to connect this account to a...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me borran los artistas a los que sigo

Le doy seguir a un artista y de pronto, a la semana, ya no me aparece en la lista de artistas y tengo que volver a buscarlo ¿Por que pasa esto?

• Le doy seguir a un artista y de pronto, a la semana, ya no me aparece en la lista de artistas y tengo que volver a buscarlo ¿Por que pasa esto?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify won't let me log in...

I'm using a different account to post this, but I'll put in all of the right information into log in, my username, my password. Sometimes I'll try my email and it still will not work. Spotify keeps saying that the username or the password is wrong. T...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using a different account to post this,  but I'll put in all of the right information into log in, my username, my password. Sometimes I'll try my email and it still will not work. Spotify k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes