Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Forgot password, not getting reset email.

Hey Spotify, Here's the situation: I have been a happy Spotify Premium customer for many months now. My computer's harddrive was replaced resulting in needing to reinstall Spotify. For the past week I have had Spotify working perfectly on my iPhone a...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify,   Here's the situation:    I have been a happy Spotify Premium customer for many months now. My computer's harddrive was replaced resulting in needing to reinstall Spo...
  • Chrissmithhome
  • 67 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 67 replies
  • 4 likes

Premium account bij spotify is ineens omgezet naar een free abonnement. Via KPN premium. En nu?

Ik heb geen account via fb. Via de KPN spotify premium. Van de ene op de andere dag is het omgezet naar een free abonnement. Heb de site al bekeken om oplossing te zoeken, maar kom niet verder. Wat te doen?

• Ik heb geen account via fb. Via de KPN spotify premium. Van de ene op de andere dag is het omgezet naar een free abonnement. Heb de site al bekeken om oplossing te zoeken, maar kom niet verder. Wat t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Two Accounts

Hi there. I'm having issues trying to link my Facebook Spotify Account (Premium) with my Email made (free) Account. I've tried all the forum suggestions, logging out everything, privacy settings, etc. I still get errors. In the end, would just like t...

• Hi there.   I'm having issues trying to link my Facebook Spotify Account (Premium) with my Email made (free) Account. I've tried all the forum suggestions, logging out everything, pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I forgot my log in email and user name

Hi, I have logged in on my iphone but cannot view which Email it is with. I want to log in on my lap top to check my subscription and failed to log in. I can see my name on my app on my iphone, but that doesn't seem to be the user name either. Can yo...

• Hi, I have logged in on my iphone but cannot view which Email it is with. I want to log in on my lap top to check my subscription and failed to log in.    I can see my name on my app on m...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to retrieve old account?

Hey I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i log in on web player or my phones app. How can i log in on the ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey   I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email. When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in-safari has been redirected too many times

Every time I try to log in with Facebook I get the message that safari has detected too many redirects and can’t open the page

• Every time I try to log in with Facebook I get the message that safari has detected too many redirects and can’t open the page
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Profile Name, not USER name

I just unlinked my spotify account from Facebook but still keeps the same profile name.I dont want to change the user name - I know you can't-, just this profile name (my real name) that seems not to disappear.

• I just unlinked my spotify account from Facebook but still keeps the same profile name. I dont want to change the user name - I know you can't-, just this profile name (my real name) that seems not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo dos cuentas y quiero cerrar una

Hola, tengo dos cuentas de Spotify, una asociada a facebook y una que cree con el mail, ¿cómo hago para cerrar la que cree con facebook ya que convertí en Premium la otra?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo dos cuentas de Spotify, una asociada a facebook y una que cree con el mail, ¿cómo hago para cerrar la que cree con facebook ya que convertí en Premium la otra?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

deactivted my facebook profile

Hey I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email.When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i log in on web player or my phones app. How can i log in on the ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey   I deactivted my facebook profile, and created a new spotify user with my old facebooks email. When i log in on the spotify app for mac it reactivates my facebook profile, but not if i l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

dfasdfasdf

asdfasdfadsf

• Regular
  • asdfasdfadsf
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete All Playlists and Daily Play Mixes

I'm trying to delete on my USERNAME in a family Premium account all my playlists and saved songs because me and my daughter and used to use the single account and now I have her Daily mixes on my account. I just want a blank slate and start from ther...

• I'm trying to delete on my USERNAME in a family Premium account all my playlists and saved songs because me and my daughter and used to use the single account and now I have her Daily mixes on my acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

sddddddddddddddddddddddddddrtyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffff

• Regular
  • sddddddddddddddddddddddddddrtyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttffffffffffff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was Spotify Hacked?

This has my login and password. Whats up Spotify? Got anything to say? ***Link removed for security reasons***

• Casual Listener
  • This has my login and password.  Whats up Spotify?  Got anything to say?       ***Link removed for security reasons***
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Won't let me change countries

I've moved from Canada to the US and need to update my payment method with a credit card that was issued in the US. When I try to change my credit card info, it gives me an error message: "The zip code you entered was not valid for the selected count...

• I've moved from Canada to the US and need to update my payment method with a credit card that was issued in the US. When I try to change my credit card info, it gives me an error message: "The z...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium for PS4

If I choose to sign up for the 3 months premium subscription for sgd0.99, will my spotify subscription in my PS4 be premium as well or do I need to subscribe separately for my PS4?

• If I choose to sign up for the 3 months premium subscription for sgd0.99, will my spotify subscription in my PS4 be premium as well or do I need to subscribe separately for my PS4? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con versione premium

Salve ho fatto la versione premium ma non me la fa usare perche?

• Salve ho fatto la versione premium ma non me la fa usare perche?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my playback resets

Everytime i log into my computer, i have to reset my playback functions ie..my crossfade and automatic volume. This is a recent problem, as until the last several days my updates have always been automatically saved. Can you help rectify this, please

• Regular
  • Everytime i log into my computer, i have to reset my playback functions ie..my crossfade and automatic volume. This is a recent problem, as  until the last several days my updates have always be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium working on PS4 but not on my phone

I have a Spotify Premium account on my ps4. I logged out of my Spotify on my phone, and when I tried logging back in, something went very wrong. My ps4 account is still the same, but my account on my phone is connected to Facebook and has none of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account on my ps4. I logged out of my Spotify on my phone, and when I tried logging back in, something went very wrong. My ps4 account is still the same, but my account on my...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in reactivates facebook-profile

• SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family plan

I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.

• Visitor
  • I'v been invited to join my dads family plan but every time I try to redeem the code it says that I already have premium (which I don't) or that there was a glich.
  • Hemne
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes